+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
good people,

I'm so so glad to be at the meeting with such great personalities like Ig, seglad, iii, odeks, spokes(my person), MOT, Ind_dan, Rightful right, Oynx(D doc), imokorede,tinuadeadebola, Momo Tolu, moegbenga et all......From right's narration, I must have missed so much(i had to attend an urgent biz class in church). You guys are the BEST! my babe for hse don turn regular reader of the thread pass me sef.

Una weldone! I trust God to see us(every1) through. @ seglad n @ Oynx, I believe God that you guys will have a safe trip and good integration in Canada. Oloye, basindo and tito, thanks for being there for us at all times

Naija pikin, which levels, this one wey u just dey wine spokes so, anyway, nothing do u. thanks for the red wine, i miss am sha ooo.Madam Tinu, you're great! i trust u'd a safe trip back home; Madam Ig(chairperson) u tooooooo much( I go perform for May as per venue arrangement). To everyone, the month of March promises a great deal of favours in all areas, so grab yours by faith. I go dey show for thread regularly now. See u all in May

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
DyDx said:
good people,

I'm so so glad to be at the meeting with such great personalities like Ig, seglad, iii, odeks, spokes(my person), MOT, Ind_dan, Rightful right, Oynx(D doc), imokorede,tinuadeadebola, Momo Tolu, moegbenga et all......From right's narration, I must have missed so much(i had to attend an urgent biz class in church). You guys are the BEST! my babe for hse don turn regular reader of the thread pass me sef.

Una weldone! I trust God to see us(every1) through. @ seglad n @ Oynx, I believe God that you guys will have a safe trip and good integration in Canada. Oloye, basindo and tito, thanks for being there for us at all times

Naija pikin, which levels, this one wey u just dey wine spokes so, anyway, nothing do u. thanks for the red wine, i miss am sha ooo.Madam Tinu, you're great! i trust u'd a safe trip back home; Madam Ig(chairperson) u tooooooo much( I go perform for May as per venue arrangement). To everyone, the month of March promises a great deal of favours in all areas, so grab yours by faith. I go dey show for thread regularly now. See u all in May
Pa' Right thank you my main man, I go show life for BigBrother, when the show start, I trust say Ig go even vote for me. I don begin hear now o!, and I don dey Spokes too ;)
DyDx, levels don change o!, me wey no dey talk or hear before, after the narration from Pa' Right and my best man Moegbenga, I can not only hear and talk, I don dey Spokes 8), which other miracle you wan wish me for this month of March?
Hope to see you regularly on the forum, and of course, life at the May meeting.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Hello all,
I am particularly impressed with the force of love building up in this forum. I am thinking of how to harness this towards a national rebirth and turning this marriage of inconvenience call Nigeria to one which transcends the reach of men on the scene now.
God willing we shall be in the next meeting. I will try come in the company of the wanted man "Naija Pikin" cos we are both Port Harcourt based.

oynx

Feb 23, 2011
Naija Pikin said:
Babe Ig, I just dey confirm Moegbenga 'informate', nothing dey happen. Abeg I dey busy now, I wan go for BigBrother audition :D :D
Na for TV, Spokes go soon see me, na there I wan market myself.

abeg for giving us the lovely wine, go ahead with the audition, make sure you win o! then bring all the money to canada.

oynx

Feb 23, 2011
pa oloye, thanks so much for the love and advice. will definitely be in touch. i cANT SEEM TO FIND A FORUM TOPIC FOR LANDED NIGERIANS. IS THERE ONE, TINUADEBOLA SAID THERE WAS ONE, PLS WATS THE TOPIC? TANX.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oynx

Here is the thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landed-naija-applicant-please-share-your-experince-t56065.0.html

My fellow Naija people, wished I was at the meeting.

Peace!!!

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
@ Ig, tnx & weldone. May d Almighty bless u & urs. I hope the other Pa's will gladly have a smallie like me

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let me wish everyone congratulations for the second successful outing of the new breed of Nigerians last Saturday in Lagos. You all made my day. The unmasking of faces behind the forum names was particularly interesting.

The fond memories of that event will remain always. Do keep up the bonds of friendship and that patriotic zeal and spirit.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/news/Canada-to-allow-skilled-immigrants-without-degrees/articleshow/7595074.cms

for your information.

joky3

Feb 17, 2011
Re: Assesment points

joky3 said:
please house! i have calculated my points to be 66points can i go ahead to apply even when they say 67points is the minimun

i wrote the ielts and got Listening -5
Speaking- 7
Writing-6.5
Reading-6
so given 11point in language and English 11 point (ielts)
Education 20 point
Experience 21
Age 10point
Adaptability 4point
Total 66 point
please house see if i made any mistake in c alculation.

Thhanks

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES

joky3 said:
Speaking- 7
Writing-6.5
Reading-6
Education 20 point
Experience 21
Age 10point
Adaptability 4point
Total 66 point
Thhanks - As far as the above arithmetic is concerned, you are correct. 11+20+21+10+4=66. However, what is your highest educational qualification? Pls also give the details(e.g OND,HND,A/L BA etc)

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012

joky3 said:
Speaking- 7
Writing-6.5
Reading-6
Education 20 point
Experience 21
Age 10point
Adaptability 4point
Total 66 point

Thhanks
Joky3, you have scored below the pass mark(your calculation is correct), I am sure you must have done the online assessment, as you have received maximum points for Age and Work Experience. Obviously, both you and your spouse have a bachelor's degree, respectively. You do not have arranged employment as of now, and you have not mentioned if you have any family in Canada; this would have increased your points.
It is obvious that,the option open to you as I see it, is to improve on your language ability, the maximum score for English as first official language is 16, and you have scored 11, I am not sure you know any French :D.The trio of Tinu, EMO, and Pa' Right, have advised you to work on improving your IELTS score, you can still make it, there are materials you can purchase from the British council to help you prepare better for the exam. Aunty Tinu, did ask you, WHAT IS YOUR NOC?, let us have more information as Pa' Right asked in his last post, chances are that you may have something that could still enable you to apply.
Best wishes, and welcome to a new month.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My people has anyone heard from Accra today? i hope they have not gone back to sleep? they woke up in January and early part of february but its like they have gone to sleep again or are they taking a nap? anyways lets hope for the best

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
tinuadeadebola said:
My people has anyone heard from Accra today? i hope they have not gone back to sleep? they woke up in January and early part of february but its like they have gone to sleep again or are they taking a nap? anyways lets hope for the best
Tinu babe, Accra na yeye o. Do you know that the bug don come back? my ecas is now showing Medical Received again?

Just be calm and wait on the Lord. I checked the timeline for Accra and still showing 12 months. (Starting from the date of submission of full documents.

Tinu am sure your documents were submitted in September 2010 ba? So you have like 5 months to go and am sure its enof for your medical,ppr and visa IJN

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
1.You can still get another set of transcripts, it will even be easier now, as your files would still be fresh at the exams and records office. You still would be required to submit it for the 2005 application.

2.You do not have to send your IELTS results for the 2005 application, until the visa office requests for it and other additional documents.

3. I had also applied in 2007, and my status for that also reads, IN PROCESS. In my AOR then, the processing time was 56-60 months.

4. You can still make it this year, in the next cap, if by the grace of GOD, the 1122 is retained. My concern is that you need not go through a consultant. You can do it yourself, all the information required in the application forms can only be supplied by you, as well as all the required documents. The consultant would only copy all the information you provided, package all the documents you went through all the wahala alone to gather, and then submit to CIO(remember you will still pay the courier fee to send the package to him in the same Canada), BIG DEAL!!!!.

5. While you continue to gather your documents preparatory to July 2011, be on the look out, you could be contacted by Accra anytime soon, and this same documents would then come in handy.

I wish you all the best.

@ Naija Pikin,

When I submitted my application in 2005 I had included everything including transcripts, refernce letters from previous and current employers and what I hear you say is that when Accra call for an update in my application they will still ask for these same documents?????????????????

Please clarify.

Regards,

[/quote]