+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Great naijas,

Welcome to a new blessed month!!!
We shall all come through it brimming full and overflowing with HIS blessings IJN.
Its someones turn for Medicals or PR. Who is it gonna be? ;)

@ Naija pikin mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh...............

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Great naijas,
We shall all come through it brimming full and overflowing with HIS blessings IJN.
Spokes, hmmm..na wa o! de way u dey take answer Naija Pikin sef hmmm I no dey o! No wonder you know dey put "Pa" for in name anymore. Well what the forum has join 2geder let no Right put asunder! hmmmmm we dey read o. My pple am sure una dey read dey look as the pendulum dey swing. It was Ig who 1st noticed but as an elder, we see but we dont talk...but as it is now, if we no talk the fellow elders may not be happy with us.

Spokes, for ya infomation, Naija Pikin wife is a title holder in village wrestling, she won bronze in the last Ohafia boxing competition and she is a very good judoist..Please continue.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Spokes Amen.Me and those of us waitg for medicals.

Pa Right,wetin an elderly person dey see where im sittdon,small pickin no dey fit see am.Wrestling and judo together,dat one na die pata pata.Spokes take note ooooooooh.@ naija pickin,no let dem deceive you to go BBigbrother,just do you own show for your house dem we o fit vote for you (odi kwa risky)
@Tinu,accra go wake up by force with the level wey we take remind baba God about our case.@Joky3,listen to the voice of wisdom.Book another test and surely you will get better points,we are here to give you all the neccessary assistance 247.Naija no dey fail ooooh.The lord is your help ,pls take another test.@ Smallie,hope you no be small person ooh,we go know for May sha.

We are MARCHING FORWARD in this month of MARCH.IJN

Ig

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Emperor said:
1.You can still get another set of transcripts, it will even be easier now, as your files would still be fresh at the exams and records office. You still would be required to submit it for the 2005 application.

2.You do not have to send your IELTS results for the 2005 application, until the visa office requests for it and other additional documents.

3. I had also applied in 2007, and my status for that also reads, IN PROCESS. In my AOR then, the processing time was 56-60 months.

4. You can still make it this year, in the next cap, if by the grace of GOD, the 1122 is retained. My concern is that you need not go through a consultant. You can do it yourself, all the information required in the application forms can only be supplied by you, as well as all the required documents. The consultant would only copy all the information you provided, package all the documents you went through all the wahala alone to gather, and then submit to CIO(remember you will still pay the courier fee to send the package to him in the same Canada), BIG DEAL!!!!.

5. While you continue to gather your documents preparatory to July 2011, be on the look out, you could be contacted by Accra anytime soon, and this same documents would then come in handy.

I wish you all the best.

@ Naija Pikin,

When I submitted my application in 2005 I had included everything including transcripts, refernce letters from previous and current employers and what I hear you say is that when Accra call for an update in my application they will still ask for these same documents?????????????????

Please clarify.

Regards,
Emperor, I am not aware that you were required to submit all you've mentioned, back then in 2005. As I mentioned earlier, I had also applied in 2007, (Simplified Application Process), and I did not include any of the documents you mentioned as the instructions did not state that. I only submitted my application forms, and I have since received my AOR and my e-cas reads; IN PROCESS.
Yes, Accra may not request for the same documents if you had earlier submitted them, and since there are no changes in your status, ie, your are still with your 2005 employer, no promotion, :p no addition to your family(no new pikin), no additional academic qualification,etc.
I am aware that pre-June 26, 2010 applicants only had to submit the initial application forms to CIO Nova Scotia, and if you pass the initial eligibility review, you are given 120 days to submit additional documents, ie transcripts, employment letters, references, etc.
You may be right to have submitted the documents, the Accra office knows better, and as I mentioned above, they may not request for the same documents again. You may not also be required to provide POF, ie bank statements etc, I am sure you had also submitted them :p :p, and the pepper still dey for the account kampe! 8)
Good-luck to You, Good-luck to Me, Good-luck to Everybody, Good-luck Nigeria!.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Emperor, I am not aware that you were required to submit all you've mentioned, back then in 2005. As I mentioned earlier, I had also applied in 2007, (Simplified Application Process), and I did not include any of the documents you mentioned as the instructions did not state that. I only submitted my application forms, and I have since received my AOR and my e-cas reads; IN PROCESS.
Yes, Accra may not request for the same documents if you had earlier submitted them, and since there are no changes in your status, ie, your are still with your 2005 employer, no promotion, :p no addition to your family(no new pikin), no additional academic qualification,etc.
I am aware that pre-June 26, 2010 applicants only had to submit the initial application forms to CIO Nova Scotia, and if you pass the initial eligibility review, you are given 120 days to submit additional documents, ie transcripts, employment letters, references, etc.
You may be right to have submitted the documents, the Accra office knows better, and as I mentioned above, they may not request for the same documents again. You may not also be required to provide POF, ie bank statements etc, I am sure you had also submitted them :p :p, and the pepper still dey for the account kampe! 8)

Naija Pikin,

Thanks for the info. I have changed job and have added additional academic qualification. I intend to notify Accra soon when I get the transcripts and letter of reference from my current employer.

I pray Accra answer us all in time ooooooooooooooooo.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Naija pickin and Emperor,
Accra will always ask for everything all over again except for transcript,that was our case during update,myself and hussy submitted our academic result back in 2004 and was not requested for again during update by accra.

Employment,fees,family confiuration,test,refernces,passport photographs and int'l passport the info page,new set of application forms.Pls prepare for the update now.

Ig

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
spokes said:
Great naijas,

Spokes, you are just teasing me, see as my body dey shake for here ;), that your expression, mmmhh.... go wound me o!. Anyway, I may be headed for ''sweet pain'', the benefits far outweighs the risks ;).
Have a blessed month, Dear! ( see all of them dey laugh now o! :D :D :D)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Goodness!!! What are all of you up to!!!!
Pa Right and Pa Naija pikin make una leave me o :'(

Ig, surely, these guys are up to no good!!!!!!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Spokes watch it and i will also be watching your back!!!We no go gree for them,na bad thing make pickin fine and dey kampe?

Ig

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
thanks Ig.
I know I could count on you!!!!
;D

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

have you guys seen this ???

seems the processing time is gradually increasing ???

have a blessed march ahead y'all !

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
igbehinadara said:
Naija pickin and Emperor,
Accra will always ask for everything all over again except for transcript,that was our case during update,myself and hussy submitted our academic result back in 2004 and was not requested for again during update by accra.

Employment,fees,family confiuration,test,refernces,passport photographs and int'l passport the info page,new set of application forms.Pls prepare for the update now.

Ig

Thanks Ig. I hope documents like employers references will not be stale if I get it now and dont here from them until after some time?.

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
hello all i am Tolu a medical doctor. was at the forum meeting on sat and i reallt had a nice time with ig spokes,pa right.mogbenga and the rest.naija pikin u dey rock jare,thanks for the hospitality.you guys are the best. well i am just gathering documents and to right ielts in april.will send all documents in may after my ielts is out.pray for me and give me all the advice you can.thanks all

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
teejeez,good to have you join the forum.Feel free to ask questions anytime.@Emperor,start working on your duties and when done save it in a flash until when needed.Prepare for it now and ask for guidance if need be.Ig

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
teejeez said:
hello all i am Tolu a medical doctor. was at the forum meeting on sat and i reallt had a nice time with ig spokes,pa right.mogbenga and the rest.naija pikin u dey rock jare,thanks for the hospitality.you guys are the best. well i am just gathering documents and to right ielts in april.will send all documents in may after my ielts is out.pray for me and give me all the advice you can.thanks all
Welcome on board please feel free to ask any question as you move along.