+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
yomifowe said:
Thank God, got my WES evaluation completed yesterday, it on its way to me already.

That was very fast.
God is good indeed!
Congrats beginning of greater things to come. All the best!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
teejeez said:
Gtbank can help yo raise the draft. they have a facility online for it. just fund your dollar account with 1000USD and go online to complete the transaction. you can then ask them to send it to a brach near you, but better still visit a gtbank close to you for explanations. please use DHL abeg. i sent my initial draft when they requested MR, the draft got missing in transit when i used FedEx. they asked me to send another draft when they sent ppr saying they did not receive the initial draft and thats what delayed my application. all the best bro

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, just a little chip in. Having an X-ray during pregnancy is generally considered safe. It's highly unlikely that a diagnostic X-ray during pregnancy will harm a developing baby.

Most X-ray exams — including those of the arms, legs, head, teeth or chest — won't expose your reproductive organs to radiation, and a leaded apron and collar can be worn to block any scattered radiation. The exception is abdominal X-rays, which expose your abdomen — and your baby — to radiation. High doses of radiation can cause changes in a baby's rapidly growing cells. In turn, it's possible that these changes could slightly increase a baby's risk of birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukemia, later in life. Remember, however, that the typical dose of radiation associated with a diagnostic X-ray — even one of the abdomen or pelvis — doesn't pose this risk.

Before having an X-ray, tell the health care provider if you are or might be pregnant. Depending on the circumstances, it might be possible to do an imaging study that doesn't involve radiation — such as ultrasound or magnetic resonance imaging. Courtesy, Mayo Clinic, US. (http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/pregnancy-week-by-week/expert-answers/x-ray-during-pregnancy/faq-20058264)
Thanks.

dprince

Oct 2, 2014
Hello, I just stumbled on this forum some days ago and I like to say that it is very informative.

I am a 2013 applicant with PER in September 2013.

I just got a mail from Accra questioning the genuineness of my employer's reference letter.

They want me to provide any additional information to convince them that it is genuine.

Please is there anyone who has had such experience with accra?

Also, please I will like contributions on the likely documents I can send to convince them.

Thank you

dmoneyvera007

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
POF - 24.02.2015
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived - God win
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Fellow Nigerians,

Do we have any FSWP 2014 - Accra that has received PER ? Kindly let us know your application received date and CC/DD charged date plus your NOC.

Let's keep the spirit going.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
dprince said:
Hello, I just stumbled on this forum some days ago and I like to say that it is very informative.

I am a 2013 applicant with PER in September 2013.

I just got a mail from Accra questioning the genuineness of my employer's reference letter.

They want me to provide any additional information to convince them that it is genuine.

Please is there anyone who has had such experience with accra?

Also, please I will like contributions on the likely documents I can send to convince them.

Thank you
Hi, you can get your employer to issue you a new reference letter with the your details stated in more details. It will help if the reference letter is signed by HR to add strength to it. You can also add a copy of your employment letter again and if you have redeployment letter like those issued by HR to you when you join big companies, it helps to show that you were deployed to the department where you performed the roles stated in your reference.
If you also have emails related to your work which show that you are performing the roles stated, pls include them. For instance, somebody who applied with NOC 1112 as Investment Analyst can include emails showing he advised clients on stock purchase and sales or you liaised with Stock Exchange Commission on portfolio issues. These can prove you performed the roles you are claiming. Wish you the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
dmoneyvera007 said:
Fellow Nigerians,

Do we have any FSWP 2014 - Accra that has received PER ? Kindly let us know your application received date and CC/DD charged date plus your NOC.

Let's keep the spirit going.
Hi, you can check some the AVO FSW 2014 applicants at this thread, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-from-nigeria-lets-network-t202722.0.html

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
DeeBruv said:
Final Chance For Current Federal Skilled Worker Program

October, 2014

The current application cycle for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), which opened in May, 2014, will finish at the end of this year. With just three months remaining in 2014, potential candidates have a limited window of opportunity to apply for this program. Successful applicants will gain Canadian permanent residence.
What is the Federal Skilled Worker Program?

The FSWP assesses candidates based on their human capital — that is to say, their ability to become economically established upon immigration to Canada — using a points-based system. Applicants must score at least 67 points based on the criteria set by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

The current FSWP determines that 50 occupations are in demand in Canada, and candidates must have at least one year of work experience in the past 10 years in one of 50 eligible occupations. A total of 25,000 applications will be accepted for processing under the current FSWP, with a cap of 1,000 per eligible occupation. In addition to the fact that there is a limited time period left in which to make an application, candidates should also be aware that some of the occupation caps are close to reaching their limit.

Under the current Federal Skilled Worker Program, an eligible applicant applies knowing with a degree of certainty that he or she will be able to immigrate, so long as he or she is not criminally inadmissible, doesn’t have major health problems, and works in an occupation that has not yet reached its cap. We are now entering the final three months in which the Government of Canada will be accepting applications under the FSWP in its present form.

How do candidates determine their eligibility for the current FSWP?

The first step in the entire process is to determine one’s eligibility for the program. Candidates need to know whether or not meet the eligibility criteria to make an application. If a candidate is eligible to apply, he or she should begin their Educational Credential Assessment immediately and sit the IELTS exam. No one is exempt from the requirement for language testing, regardless of their country of origin or education.

“Candidates still have time, but they need to move fast. In practical terms, they need to determine their eligibility today and, if they are eligible, they need to start the process almost immediately,” says Attorney David Cohen. “Candidates who fulfil the criteria of the current Federal Skilled Worker Program should apply now, knowing with a degree of certainty that they will be able to immigrate to Canada.”

After December 31, 2014, the current rules and procedures for the FSWP will no longer be in place.

What comes after the FSWP?

As of January 1, 2015, candidates will no longer apply directly to the FSWP. From that date, Canada will transition to a new expression of interest immigration selection system called ‘Express Entry’.

Under Express Entry, the federal government and provincial governments, as well as Canadian employers, will be able to select potential immigrants from a pool of candidates who have declared an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada and who meet the eligibility criteria for at least one of Canada’s economic immigration programs:
◾The Federal Skilled Worker Program
◾The Federal Skilled Trades Program
◾The Canadian Experience Class
◾A portion of the Provincial Nominee Program

The highest-ranked candidates (those deemed to have the best chances for economic success) may then be invited to apply for permanent residence in Canada under one of these programs.

“From January, candidates will be relying on being cherry-picked by either the federal government, a province, or a Canadian employer. Now is the time to take action,” says Attorney David Cohen.

I SAW THIS IN MY BOX TODAY...PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
PER are being issued at a faster rate now.
Check the new PER date issued below
Latest Charged: 16 June
Latest PER: 11 June
Total CIC Apps: 4598

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OSP said:
Hello House,

I received my visa pickup email today from AVO after over 3 weeks of waiting (AVO received passports sept 05). I am sure more good news will come in for others waiting this week.
congrats

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teejeez said:
please house i jave a doctor friend trying to process his application. is he going to use WES for credential assessment of medical council of Canada. i need urgent reply pls. thanks
he can't use wes

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Floxzy said:
Congrats beginning of greater things to come. All the best!
Amen thanks.

aduni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
Just joining the forum delighted to read comments.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
Big congrats to everybody. The overflow of updates is a beautiful way to enter the last quarter of the year.