+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hmmmm Pa Right... surely you will stand out that day. Hope to be there and really hoping to see you live and direct!

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
We need Pa Mufu at the meeting 8)

Right said:
Thank you all for your good wishes for my birthday.

Actually our generation don't celebrate birthday......During our time, there was no birth certificate but our parents have a way of knowing the dates.

I know I witnessed the first civil war in Naija...that should be a clue for those who may want to know how old is this Pa looking like a guy. ;D ;D ;D

Many people who'd screemed when I introduced myself as Pa Right....I could see the disappointment..But don't be I am still the Pa Right in Bobo Right Skin :D :D :D

Let all PPR come to the meeting o....Pls don't spare anything as we would devour anything devourable.We won't serve H20 but Chemicals.....The meeting is therefore a sent forth and prayers + annoiting ceremony!!!!! Pa Naija Pikin would there live!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Omo Naija said:
We need Pa Mufu at the meeting 8)
But, I thought Pa Mufu was in Canada city? ??? ??? ???

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
I said Pa NAIJA PIKIN I never said Pa MUFU abeg o!
Sorry sir ;). Forgot the guy was your mortal enemy. Was merely responding to Pa Omo Naija ;D

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
oooooooooooooooooo you welcome mom, wish you all the best too.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
vikolo said:
My visa had information that I provided on the forms I submitted yesterday. The information that changed was

1. My passport number, issue date and expiry date
2. The height of my kids

It is good to complete the Imm8 again.
@ Vikolo,
I'm currently processing my duaghter's new passport since the current one will expire by 16th December 2012, which implies less than 6 months validity as gathered information from those that already received PPR that it is a requirement. Do I need to advise AVO about the change as soon as the new passport is received or I should wait to receive my PPR as I expect to get it any day now.

totz

Jul 25, 2012
hello house,

I joined/registered with this board some few minutes back.

We started our canadian immigration process in June 2005 through International Executive Placement Services (IEPS) headed then by late Engr Ayankogbe. Eventually, we were able to secure our file number directly from the embassy and we have since been monitoring our progress. Amazingly our progress report has not changed from: IN QUEUE. Is this okay? Is there any action I need to take?

Our family members have increased by two more since 2005, do you advise we include these additions now or wait until we have some sort of response from the embassy?

Thank you all.

jedidiah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
totz said:
hello house,

I joined/registered with this board some few minutes back.

We started our canadian immigration process in June 2005 through International Executive Placement Services (IEPS) headed then by late Engr Ayankogbe. Eventually, we were able to secure our file number directly from the embassy and we have since been monitoring our progress. Amazingly our progress report has not changed from: IN QUEUE. Is this okay? Is there any action I need to take?

Our family members have increased by two more since 2005, do you advise we include these additions now or wait until we have some sort of response from the embassy?

Thank you all.

Hi Totz. I think this question will help d seniors address your issue. Has the visa office contacted you at all since your applicationm was submitted? If so, what did they tell you?

daysey

May 21, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2010
Doc's Request.
27-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2011
Med's Request
21-May-2012
Med's Done....
22-May-2012
Passport Req..
19-JUL-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-JUL-2012
LANDED..........
10-SEPT-2012
4glory said:
@ Vikolo,
I'm currently processing my duaghter's new passport since the current one will expire by 16th December 2012, which implies less than 6 months validity as gathered information from those that already received PPR that it is a requirement. Do I need to advise AVO about the change as soon as the new passport is received or I should wait to receive my PPR as I expect to get it any day now.
4glory, please don't bother to contact Accra about it. Go ahead with the new passport for your daughter and once you have the PPR, fill the IMM8 form with the new details and forward match to Accra with both old and new passport.

A friend already got his visa with new passport and didn't need to contact Accra.

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
Learnt monday 30th-2nd august has been declared mourning period for d late ghanian president.
Mandie can u confirm if this means offices will be closed? So dat those of us planning to visit accra on monday will not go in vain.
Thanks.

daysey

May 21, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2010
Doc's Request.
27-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2011
Med's Request
21-May-2012
Med's Done....
22-May-2012
Passport Req..
19-JUL-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-JUL-2012
LANDED..........
10-SEPT-2012
Beenilly said:
Learnt monday 30th-2nd august has been declared mourning period for d late ghanian president.
Mandie can u confirm if this means offices will be closed? So dat those of us planning to visit accra on monday will not go in vain.
Thanks.
Don't think it should affect us based on this http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/world-news/41789-ghana-plans-one-week-mourning-for-atta-mills-, however we still need Mandie to confirm this to us.

Mandie where art thou?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Beenilly said:
Thanks.
There has not been an official announcement of any public holiday, but a week of mourning. Business continues as usual until an official announcement is made.
*Mandie*

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
daysey said:
4glory, please don't bother to contact Accra about it. Go ahead with the new passport for your daughter and once you have the PPR, fill the IMM8 form with the new details and forward match to Accra with both old and new passport.

A friend already got his visa with new passport and didn't need to contact Accra.
I CONCUR WITH THE ADVISE ABOVE AS THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I DID BUT ACCRA WILL ONLY ACCEPT THE VALID PASSPORT.THEY WILL ASK YOU TO KEEP THE OLD PASSPORT..THE INFORMATION ON 1MM8 WILL BE USED FOR THE VISA

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
daysey said:

vikolo said:
I CONCUR WITH THE ADVISE ABOVE AS THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I DID BUT ACCRA WILL ONLY ACCEPT THE VALID PASSPORT.THEY WILL ASK YOU TO KEEP THE OLD PASSPORT..THE INFORMATION ON 1MM8 WILL BE USED FOR THE VISA
Many thanks for the advise, I will keep my cool and wait to hear from Accra, then use the 1MM8 form when the time arrives.

Cheers