+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
@Mufutau, make I open one chairman take follow u jolly for your bag.
Thank sir baba God for our friend pa mufu!

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
MUFU said:
the childrenses is preparation for school this morning.my wife is fry egg and one green big something that is resemble mangoes, heheehe.i am does not know the name.heheheee. wait small time.part 3 will be comes.you okay?

@ jovic. cic ca POF chart is say from family of 7+ is $29.414. we is family of 13(my poepols morufu that bad boy is comes for airport o!), so you can be does small chike obi. but if you is want me to revealation more to you, make we pms it.

pa mufu am a fresh applicant and i nd ur advice on pof pls wont mind if u cn pms me too i nd revelatn too

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
MUFU said:
PART 3

my naija poepols i am now tells you afterwards of my land for canada city.

afterwards that i am lick chairman finish, me and my families is now chop rice and stew with sickens wey one of my wife friendses is preparation wait for we before we is arrivals. and we is now continue to knack storys of our waka to canada city. and small time one of my childrenses is shout yeeepaaaaa. and all of we is jump up. my poepols one of our hand luggage is not follow us reach house :eek:. and we now begin searchings all motors wey is come carry us for airport, no way,one motors that time left us go for him house for brampton, and now we come run 4 40 go brampton and searchings the motor, still no way.my poepols una know what??, that bag is carry all our oringinal cerfiticates, birth, marriage,school, universitys, immunization, baptism,infact anythings oringinal don disappear o!, come see Alagba Mufu, all chairman disappear for my eyeses fiaaaam.and i now begin to sweat for nose and ear. one man is now suggestion we rush go airport, as i am talk now, time is reached 10pm.and we is now rushed go airport and go for lost and found section, no way. we is go for custom and immigration office, no way.one person is again suggestion we go for canada air office say sometime we left the bag for aroplane,again we is rush go, but no way. finallys one man is say if the bag is stand by himself for airport like bomb, say haaaa! ye paripa!, make we go see police bomb squad, my naija poepols as i hearings this one, belle is begins to purge me gburu gburu.i am ask myself say which kind boko haram do me this kind thing?, na im i am tell Baba God say as HIM see me through the PR process make HE repeatition it now now. now the airport security is say make i go bring my passport and boarding pass, so we can begin trace my waka from aroplane door to baggage claim. again we rush go house and come back for airport, now it is knack 11:45pm. my poepols as we come back, i am saw that kurukere boy who is hire us truck, and as i am told him, the boy is jump into action, say make i tanda wait for him, after 20 mins he is come back and say, brother man, you have a lufthansa tag on the bag ?, i am look my baggage claim tag it is from NAHCO, na im small time i remember say our hand luggage have lufthansa tag, and i shout yes sir!. the boy is describe the bag, and GBAM!!!!!, it was it. he say one of my small boy childrenses is leave it for baggage claim area, but now custom is put red tag on it. say they go sign me in but i must to face interrogation. i am say no wahala if them like make them outerrogate me, all i want is my bag. but after i am pick the bag jolly well well, now i bold face to go for interrogation. my poepols when i reach for there my bold face is disappear, fear catch me,see poepols for handcuffs, oyibos, blacks, browns, na him i say it don happen. anyway, hahahahehehe, the small boy custom officer is say, but how could you have left such a bag with the contents?, and i am tell him say, tire no be lazy, body no be wood, the reason is be say, i was tire sir. and he say you can go. haaaaaaaaaa. even now self i don tire to knack this story.thank sir.
To be continued.......
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what an experience.. Thank God you found the bag. What a country where everything works. If na naija, ......................... i rest my case

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
This is interesting! Kindly throw more light on why renewal can only be done in Abuja for me to learn something. All along, i think it only means getting a new passport while you will still keep the old one

fatex said:
Just let Accra know.be careful that u r not swindled, renewal can only be done in Abuja.though it costs abt 9000 to do officially,be prepared to pay at least 4x of dat in order 2get it.also prepare to come to abuja 2do necessary biometrics again

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Congrats Baba

MUFU said:
PART 3

afterwards that i am lick chairman finish, me and my families is now chop rice and stew with sickens wey one of my wife friendses is preparation wait for we before we is arrivals. and we is now continue to knack storys of our waka to canada city. and small time one of my childrenses is shout yeeepaaaaa. and all of we is jump up. my poepols one of our hand luggage is not follow us reach house :eek:. and we now begin searchings all motors wey is come carry us for airport, no way,one motors that time left us go for him house for brampton, and now we come run 4 40 go brampton and searchings the motor, still no way.my poepols una know what??, that bag is carry all our oringinal cerfiticates, birth, marriage,school, universitys, immunization, baptism,infact anythings oringinal don disappear o!, come see Alagba Mufu, all chairman disappear for my eyeses fiaaaam.and i now begin to sweat for nose and ear. one man is now suggestion we rush go airport, as i am talk now, time is reached 10pm.and we is now rushed go airport and go for lost and found section, no way. we is go for custom and immigration office, no way.one person is again suggestion we go for canada air office say sometime we left the bag for aroplane,again we is rush go, but no way. finallys one man is say if the bag is stand by himself for airport like bomb, say haaaa! ye paripa!, make we go see police bomb squad, my naija poepols as i hearings this one, belle is begins to purge me gburu gburu.i am ask myself say which kind boko haram do me this kind thing?, na im i am tell Baba God say as HIM see me through the PR process make HE repeatition it now now. now the airport security is say make i go bring my passport and boarding pass, so we can begin trace my waka from aroplane door to baggage claim. again we rush go house and come back for airport, now it is knack 11:45pm. my poepols as we come back, i am saw that kurukere boy who is hire us truck, and as i am told him, the boy is jump into action, say make i tanda wait for him, after 20 mins he is come back and say, brother man, you have a lufthansa tag on the bag ?, i am look my baggage claim tag it is from NAHCO, na im small time i remember say our hand luggage have lufthansa tag, and i shout yes sir!. the boy is describe the bag, and GBAM!!!!!, it was it. he say one of my small boy childrenses is leave it for baggage claim area, but now custom is put red tag on it. say they go sign me in but i must to face interrogation. i am say no wahala if them like make them outerrogate me, all i want is my bag. but after i am pick the bag jolly well well, now i bold face to go for interrogation. my poepols when i reach for there my bold face is disappear, fear catch me,see poepols for handcuffs, oyibos, blacks, browns, na him i say it don happen. anyway, hahahahehehe, the small boy custom officer is say, but how could you have left such a bag with the contents?, and i am tell him say, tire no be lazy, body no be wood, the reason is be say, i was tire sir. and he say you can go. haaaaaaaaaa. even now self i don tire to knack this story.thank sir.
To be continued.......

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
gel003 said:
The application should be posted to the centralized intake office in nova Scotia, Canada and not accra.

Tanx really appreciate ur asst, pls on the guide they said u shd get all ur photocopies notarized did u do that 4 ur own docs?

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
EHEHEHEHE!! Paa Mufutau, What a twist to the tale :eek: you don turn Wale Adenuga for we forum.
Anyway we all Thank God for you life. Gbam!!!
looking forward to read part 4 if i may call it sooooooooooooooo

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Kayb said:
Yes I did. Just take d documents to the high court and get them certified.

Tanx really appreciate ur asst, pls on the guide they said u shd get all ur photocopies notarized did u do that 4 ur own docs?

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ pa Mufu, congratulations on ur lost n found bag, d Lord's presence will be continuous in ur life. Ur landing experience is one of the most interesting I av read in a long time n a worthwhile experience to share. Thanks n we are expecting more, stay blessed.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
MUFU said:
PART 3

i am say no wahala if them like make them outerrogate me, all i want is my bag. but after i am pick the bag jolly well well, now i bold face to go for interrogation. my poepols when i reach for there my bold face is disappear, fear catch me,see poepols for handcuffs, oyibos, blacks, browns, na him i say it don happen. anyway, hahahahehehe, the small boy custom officer is say, but how could you have left such a bag with the contents?, and i am tell him say, tire no be lazy, body no be wood, the reason is be say, i was tire sir. and he say you can go. haaaaaaaaaa. even now self i don tire to knack this story.thank sir.
To be continued.......
Pa Mufu - i dey hail Baba God say u come see that ur bag wey is left for the airport. ;D ;D ;D That place na place wey things is work well well :p :p :p. As i dey write this one now, i don take one chairman take jollificate with you : ;) ;) but u never tell us about Morufu :-\. E fit be say na Morufu spirit wey is take that bag go hide for the airport ??? ??? did u left enough money for bad boy Morufu as e no follow u go for Canada City?

Anyway Congrats and may the favour and blessing of God abide with you.

Kcsider

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
Pls is there a meeting in lagos anytime soon

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
daysey said:
Hello all,

Need advise from the experienced ones here please. I just did my MR and about paying RPRF and as such expectant of PPR very soon, however my passport is expiring by October and it is the new e-Passport. Called some immigration guys and was told renewal would mean a totally new passport with new passport number.

Please and please what do I do?

Thanks.
Wait till your PPR comes. get a new ones then. If you are in a hurry to travel go get one now, there is not harm in it. You need to provide ACCRA with a passport that is valid for at least 6 months at the time of visa pasting or stamping whichever.

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@Naija Pikin, sorry Alagba MUFU or rather MUFUTAU OGEDENGBE,

Thank God for the retrieval of the bag o. Thank God.

daysey

May 21, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2010
Doc's Request.
27-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2011
Med's Request
21-May-2012
Med's Done....
22-May-2012
Passport Req..
19-JUL-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-JUL-2012
LANDED..........
10-SEPT-2012
EMO said:
Wait till your PPR comes. get a new ones then. If you are in a hurry to travel go get one now, there is not harm in it. You need to provide ACCRA with a passport that is valid for at least 6 months at the time of visa pasting or stamping whichever.

Cheers
Thank you to all that provided advise.

Think I'll go with your advise and wait till the PPR comes, then I'll go renew the passport then. I equally found out that you don't actually need a new passport, that the current one can be renewed for another 5 years once. So whichever way, I'll either renew this one or get a new one (+ the old one) to take to Accra.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.