+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Right said:
Spokes, yes. one can enter In-process even with 0 point. However, a decision would be made immediately after.

I am still wondering too that why does he wait till this time before recognising the danger? Many applicants were denied for 66points even some with 67/8 were denied if the VO feels uncomfortable with whatever issue.

Like I advised earlier, the best bet is to run and pay for IELTS and send a strong letter to Accra that you are not happy with your last score on IELTS and that you are preparing to do another one. I am afraid if the file will go past In-process with less than 67 points.

BTW, how did he/she got to know that she got 65? Did he/she apply for CAIPS note?
Hi Chinny09, I think CIC is very clear that you have to let them know whenever your circumstances changes, and having your Aunty as a permanent residence and your acquiring your Master degree is one of such circumstances you mus t let them know whether that will affect your application positively or not, In this case it think it will affect your application positively if it is sent early enough. Please do the needful and send the updates as soon as possible. Good luck

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
chinny09 said:
Maybe i am not calculating correctly then !.I thought in process just meant they had started processing and they can return the application without a refund at this point.No, they have not sent me any communication to that effect,the last i heard from them was the IELTS request.Now for the Masters do i need to send the university transcript like i did for my bachelors?
Bros, with your timeline, I know that you are a "mobutu" like us. You should have known this long ago. I doubt if Accra would accept any other additional qualification/s after full documents submission expirationof 120 days which was emphasised in our 1st AOR. However, there is no harm in trying. Gather all necessary documents you think may give you opportunity with a STRONG letter of appeal to Accra. Honestly time is your greatest enemy now. You gotta act VERY FAST.

Being in-process does not mean you have crossed the red tape. Infact it means they just started looking at your file. The VO that requested further documents really loves you. You may not be so lucky now (You will IJN) So begin immediately.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
MUFU said:
my naija group poepols.good evening sir.i am happy to informate you that i have get all my familys tickeses now.we will be fly to canada city next week.i am praying prayers for all naija membars who is waitings for update. MR.PPR.God will make you alls to jolly jolly small time from now. all of we will reach that canada city and actualisation our dreamses,IJMN.
Grand Pa MUFU GCFR, have a splendid trip and do please continue to remember us in your prayers for updates in our status. IKALU AKA Janglover Pee Pee Peeeeeeeeeeeee Janglover Pee Pee Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p :p :p :p :p

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
chinny09 said:
Hi Right,pls what is CAIPS note ? I simply did the calculations by myself.If i write to Accra would they even acknowledge it?moreover they gave a deadline of 90 days which has elapsed because i didnt see the email early enough so the IELTS i wasnt well prepared.How can i apply for a CAIPS note and what is it for,maybe if it can help me with my application i would apply thanks
'Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System' GBOSA! :p :p :p

Can you please tell us what are your criterial for arriving at 65? eg Education, experience, IELTS scores, Spouce Educ, Age is bonus 10 mks.????

May be you even score the 67 whereas you do not know.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spokes said:
Hi,
Asaju I believe, charges a comprehensive fee which includes courier service charges to France. You will not need to pay anything further in that case. But I also understand other DMPs may have varying policies.

Additionally, you do not have to worry about your daughters' past visa denials. Once you have a PPR for the whole family, no one can deny you guys any other thing. And it is assumed that you have scaled all background information challenges at the time you receive medicals.
Cheers!

Thanks

Thank you spokes $

My wife has same issue I sent u a pm

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Right said:
'Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System' GBOSA! :p :p :p

Can you please tell us what are your critarial for arriving at 65? eg Education, experience, IELTS scores, Spouce Educ, Age is bonus 10 mks.????

May be you even score the 67 whereas you do not know.
I second you Pa Right. He may have achieved 67 after all. Please can we know how you arrived at 65points

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
anyiife said:
guys,i just started my application under skiled worker and have my ielts result,police report and statement...what other documentations do I need ?

Also,I was told not to submit my application until the new NOC is listed for skilled workers by July 1st 2012.

Is there anything else I need to knw pls ?
Submit your application when the cap resets in July. Is your NOC eligible? This should be your #1 guide:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#pay-fee

*Mandie

DOUBLE A

May 8, 2012
pls my people. i want to apply for ManitobaPNP. one of the requirement is that i should ve contact from Manitoba.....pls how do i do it cos i ve to fill the form online

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
anyiife said:
guys,i just started my application under skiled worker and have my ielts result,police report and statement...what other documentations do I need ?

Also,I was told not to submit my application until the new NOC is listed for skilled workers by July 1st 2012.

What is your NOC?

Bundo

Apr 9, 2012
Hi,
I've gone through all your postings and it is indeed informative and some are funny. Please do keep up the good work.
Am new, a Nigerian , a nurse and hope to apply for FSW in July .Please is anyone aware of a hospital in winnipeg that is willing to employ and provide HRSDC for a registered nurse(licensed with NMCN and CRNM ) ? If possible please do link me up with the hospital. Thank you.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
DIAMONDX said:
Thank you spokes $

My wife has same issue I sent u a pm
Hi DIAMONDX,

I haven't received your PM. Can you resend?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
anyiife said:

Dear Anyiife,

Is good knowing that you have gathered your documents in preparedness for the Next Ministerial Instruction Pronouncement(ie MI-5)

Please be informed that whether your NOC IS CAPED OR NOT, YOU CANNOT SUBMIT FURTHER APPLICATION AT THIS TIME (NOW) AS THE MAXIMUM LIMIT (10,000 APPLICATIONS) HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE(CIO).

On the interim,kindly find the attached link useful as you preparehttp://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-1st-2012-mi5-cio-applicants-please-let-us-connect-here-t102998.0.html

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
Ikemba said:
I second you Pa Right. He may have achieved 67 after all. Please can we know how you arrived at 65points
@Right,Ikemba,
I sadly share the breakdown: Education from 1st submission Bpharm and over 17 yrs experience- 20 (i think) spouse -4,age -10, ielts -10(band 6),experience -21 Total 65 Thats it !!! ,no adaptability on submission of documents,no arranged employment.I am a Pharmacist too.I think i should really have retaken the IELTS.I thought it would be a workover and didnt prepare well, didnt see the mail on time and trying to beat the deadline and considering test availability dates.How do i get the CAIPS? and can i begin to warm up for reapplication?? lost hope

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
chinny09 said:
@ Right,Ikemba,
I sadly share the breakdown: Education from 1st submission Bpharm and over 17 yrs experience- 20 (i think) spouse -4,age -10, ielts -10(band 6),experience -21 Total 65 Thats it !!! ,no adaptability on submission of documents,no arranged employment.I am a Pharmacist too.I think i should really have retaken the IELTS.I thought it would be a workover and didnt prepare well, didnt see the mail on time and trying to beat the deadline and considering test availability dates.How do i get the CAIPS? and can i begin to warm up for reapplication?? lost hope

Kindly provide the breakdown of your IELTS so that will we assist you.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
chinny09 said:
EMO thanks.Does my aunt have to write to them or i have to write ? Infact how do i go about it?
Please send Your application and UCI Number to your Aunt.
Let her photocopy her PR Card. Then quote your App & UCI No on and then fax it to Accra directly.

She can also do a covering letter. All should be faxed to hit Accra at a speed of button push.