+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Hello Jelili, if your office is on the island, simply call asaju hospital to book an appointment. I would suggest you book for Saturday but if you decide to book for any other day, I must warn, it can take you some time as you have to wait for them to open in the morning, do your documentation, wait for the test proper then go for x-tray and all that. I wish you all the best.

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got this......

Conductor: Wey ur money?
Passenger: I be staff!
Conductor: Which kind staff u be! You be Police?
Passenger: No!
Conductor: You be Soldier?
Conductor: You be Navy!
Conductor: You be Air Force?
Conductor: Then, wetin u be self! Abeg pay my money jo! Who u think say u be self? I go beat u die today.
Other passengers begin hala: oga no waste our time oo, pay make we hear word joo if not we go join beat you self.
Passenger: I be Commander Ali Ben Ghazi of Boko Haram!
People in Bus: Kaaiii !!! Conductor U don Mad? (At this point everyone, including the driver, gather hand begin beat the Conductor) Oga Boko, Sorry sir, abeg
no vex, no mind this apprentice conductor oo, E just come Lagos yesterday, U na original staff oo.
We go pay For U Sef.
God bless you oo. Everything u put ur hand for go work oo.
Shouts from passengers: Driver,ejooor! Next junshion wa o, keep the change!
Oga driver abeg, mo fe bole o, this belle just dey run me since morning!!! We go shit for this bus ooo. Infact, we no fit reach junshion again sef. Abeg drop us here oo.

Be Safe!!!

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
Hello ladapo,pls tell me how much medica will cost me and what are the thing that I will bring along for the medica,bcos I from Ibadan.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
@ Jelili the cost to you is 27k for each adult and 20k for kids, your international passport and photocopies of the data page for each person, passport photos x 4 copies for each person. Also make sure you print and take with you all the attachment sent with your emr. Have you paid for rprf? I wish you the best.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my naija group i want show lettre the agent man give me.i have not see uci the man tell me my maatter is confidiental.ezine i have not see the sometin you send.all the paeper i give for aplicatson is oringinal.i thank my naija group for all advised.my matter not for play.my small sister come help me for carmputar say naija group is for me to get advised.i for get one boy who is work insied this computar office.him for helpl me but my pasd word the boy will now be know it.i want meet my naija peiople if you tell me for were i will come.i get small time for come camputar office for day.evern for tomarow

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Eljo said:
Just got this......

Conductor: Wey ur money?
Passenger: I be staff!
Conductor: Which kind staff u be! You be Police?
Conductor: You be Soldier?
Conductor: You be Navy!
Conductor: You be Air Force?
Conductor: Then, wetin u be self! Abeg pay my money jo! Who u think say u be self? I go beat u die today.
Other passengers begin hala: oga no waste our time oo, pay make we hear word joo if not we go join beat you self.
Passenger: I be Commander Ali Ben Ghazi of Boko Haram!
People in Bus: Kaaiii !!! Conductor U don Mad? (At this point everyone, including the driver, gather hand begin beat the Conductor) Oga Boko, Sorry sir, abeg
no vex, no mind this apprentice conductor oo, E just come Lagos yesterday, U na original staff oo.
We go pay For U Sef.
God bless you oo. Everything u put ur hand for go work oo.
Shouts from passengers: Driver,ejooor! Next junshion wa o, keep the change!
Oga driver abeg, mo fe bole o, this belle just dey run me since morning!!! We go *censored word* for this bus ooo. Infact, we no fit reach junshion again sef. Abeg drop us here oo.

Be Safe!!!
OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Totally hilarious :D :D :D
;D

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pa mufu ??? ??? ??? j will advise you to come to our next meeting ,which will be coming up on the 24th of march 2012 at barcelos in etibets close ikeja. for futher information call madam IG .she will update you more.

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
Ladapo thank u'for your reply,I have paid the RPRF along with process fees since last year.

wolex

Feb 8, 2012
Big congratulation to you Jelili- the latest recipient of MR on this forum.i wish you an hitch free medical exam.am also ibadan base,kindly send me PM on how to connect with you.Thanks wolex

awonboys

Mar 6, 2012
It's 3 months already and i'm still hopeful for my PER o, no info from CIC at all and i applied Nov 17 2011 from the UK. I hope to hear something soon :)

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
just give them till next week and if nothing is heard from them, you can then do a mail to CIC.
Please don't forget to include the following
full name
Passport number
Noc
Date application was received

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
My e-cas has changed to in-process and the "We started processing..." bla bla bla on March 8, 2012. Na wa oh for Accra.

Pa Thejackson, please check your e-cas because I know that you and I are having same timeline. By the way, my timeline goes:

NOC: 0111
Appl submitted: June 17, 2010
AOR received: October 27, 2010
Full Docs submitted: December 15, 2010
RBVO status: January 2011
In-Process: March 08, 2012

Ebenezary GBAM.

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
Ladapo good morining,I need your help,pls help me send mobile number of asaaju clinic hospital bcos the one I found on the list did not,bcos I have to book an appointment for the text.pls it urgent

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Momo mot,

Na wa o. So I don turn to Pa Murphy..Hahahahaha. ;D ;D ;D Well I don't know Alagba Mufu from Adam, I only saw the pathetic story and I offered my 2 kobo advise just like my brother Pa Naija Pikin and others.

Well if Pa mufu is not real, time will surely tell.

@ Pa Naija Pikin, our people now believed that Pa Mufu is either your humble self or me. But I know that the council of elders will not condone this attitude of the would-be Pa mufu

Pa' Prof Right my fellow elder, I have been away for a few days, minding other areas of life far away from this Canada ecstasy. I can see that our people are doubting the true identity of Baba Mufu, well I did doubt too, but was careful not to to stir up any controversy.
@ Eljo my paddy man ;) , you should know me better, I can only play pranks with my ''Chairman'' :p, Pa' Right you sabi now.

Meanwhile, abeg big congrats to ALL who have received MR, PPR, and PR.

I am off again guys, hope to make it to Lagos for the meeting, and please keep doing good, even to the suspicious Baba Mufu, we may just be wrong.

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
Ladapo I want book appointmet asaaju clinic as you said,pls give me the mobile no,bcos the one I foud on the list is not true and I have to book for the medica.pls urgent