+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Too bad the rumour is now authentic. NOCs have been removed. It is now on the guide 7000 on cic website. :-[ :-[ :-[

Updated today: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

For only applicants with Arranged Offer Of Employment and PhD holders :-X :-X :-X

Well, lets hear what the minister has to say in couple of hours to come. Stay tunned!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Lucasvilla said:
Thank God, AVO found my document and they sent me file number and application number today.
I was asked to wait for next step in the processing of my application.
Am so glad, thanks to all the people who sent me pm... i really appreciate the courage you all gave me.
Am about to start compiling my document again and re-apply according to the message AVO sent to me few days back.
This is a lesson for others, prayer and patience is the key of this issue...
Thanks once again... :) :) :) :) :)
I am probably the last person to congratulate you on your fortune. The hard work paid off and I am happy you are back in the game!
Congrats Lucas!!
*Mandie*

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
@ Lucasvilla,

I rejoice with you. I can see the hand of God in that turnaround.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
@Ig

I was young now I am old, I have never seen the righteous forsaken.............. The Lord will surprise you very shortly. Hang in there as your miracle is around the corner.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Ig, I say a big amen to that jodav3 prayer. My sista u are blessed.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
News Release — Minister Kenney Hits the Reset Button: Sets the Foundation for New, Faster, More Flexible Immigration System

Calgary, June 28, 2012 — Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney today announced the latest step in re-designing Canada's economic immigration system.

Effective July 1st, 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will place a temporary pause on new applications to the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and federal Immigrant Investor Program (IIP).

“We have been making lots of changes to our economic immigration system,” said Minister Kenney. “We will take the next six months to do a lot of the heavy lifting to get us closer to a fast and flexible immigration system.”

The pause will allow CIC to make important changes to its economic immigration programs before accepting more applications. This is an important step in moving towards a faster, more flexible immigration system, while immigration levels are at a historic high.

Since the launch of Canada's Economic Action Plan 2012, Minister Kenney has announced a series of changes to CIC's economic immigration programs. They include:

eliminating the backlog of old FSWP applications;
improving the selection of FSWs;
creating a new Federal Skilled Trades Program;
modifying the Canadian Experience Class to help transition successful skilled temporary workers to permanent residence;
changing business immigration programs to target more active investment in Canadian growth companies and more innovative entrepreneurs; and
moving towards a new application management system, to develop a pool of skilled workers who arrive in Canada ready to begin employment.
“This temporary pause on new Federal Skilled Worker applications will allow us to set the program on a new course as we intend to launch revised selection criteria soon,” said Minister Kenney. “The pause has no impact on the number of workers Canada admits into the country, as CIC continues to process applications already received. Current immigration remains at historically high levels.”

Application intake is expected to resume in January 2013, when the proposed FSWP regulatory changes – which will be published in the Canada Gazette in the coming months – are expected to come into force.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act allows the Minister to issue special instructions to immigration officers to enable the Government of Canada to best attain its immigration goals. Since the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration, four sets of “Ministerial Instructions” have been issued relating to Economic Class applications.

Under this fifth set of Ministerial Instructions, CIC will also introduce a pause on new federal IIP applications. This pause will remain in place until further notice, allowing the Department to make progress on processing its existing inventory.

As Minister Kenney announced earlier in April, CIC will be consulting with provinces, territories and stakeholders on ways to reform the current IIP in order to maximize the economic benefit to Canada. The Department is also consulting on whether to create a new investor program on a short-term basis, to promote growth in the Canadian economy.

The temporary pause on FSWP applications does not apply to candidates with offers of arranged employment or those applying under the PhD eligibility stream. The full set of Ministerial Instructions will be available online in the Canada Gazette tomorrow.

Follow us on Twitter (new window to unfollow or login):

twitter.com/CitImmCanada

Ig

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
@all intending applicant please see this as a temporary set back and not a dashed hope, remember those who applied even in late 2010 and 2011 are yet to get MR while some are even yet to get PER hence you have not lost anything in my opinion.

It makes more sense to apply in Jan. And see your application processed in that same year than to start now and not hear anything even in 2013 like it happened to me haven submitted full document in Sept 2010 and heard nothing from CIC until Dec 2011 15 months of silence!!!

Min. Kenny says he plans to introduce just in time technique meaning faster processing times for all applicants which in the long run would benefit you guys immensely. All am saying is there is light at the end of the tunnel and 6months is not such a long time!!!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Thanks guys,am indeed grateful for all your prayers.

Ig

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Temporary freeze of fsw application read it here

I dt think its a bad decision this will aid them finalize old application of 2002 down wards. God has answered the prayers of applicants refered to as blacklogers

Prayers changes things

Anty Ig may God rember you this period may ur mr be released

In Jesus name

Mandie and Gabil ur mr is ready n will be with u soon in Jesus name

For intending applicants all things works together for good to those that Love christ in due time all wil rejoice

Next month ppr will be showerd on all expecting it including mrs

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-06-28.asp

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
tokszeeeee said:
Ma Peeps,

i really enjoyed last Eagle Meeeting in GRA although i could not finish d meeting due to disturbance from my children for outing.. but this forum is for professionals and i love it.

Pls emmy _est PM me the minutes...................happy to meet you guys
Hi Tokzeeeeeee,

How are ur Twins? They are the future Canadians.

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
Lucasvilla said:
Thank God, AVO found my document and they sent me file number and application number today.
I was asked to wait for next step in the processing of my application.
Am so glad, thanks to all the people who sent me pm... i really appreciate the courage you all gave me.
Am about to start compiling my document again and re-apply according to the message AVO sent to me few days back.
This is a lesson for others, prayer and patience is the key of this issue...
Thanks once again... :) :) :) :) :)

I'm happy for you Lucasvilla

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Well i felt a bit down with all d stress in puting d docs together n considering d fact dt so many things wil change even on d points e.g age... Is unfair to us... We will get there no matter what.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Kayb said:
Well i felt a bit down with all d stress in puting d docs together n considering d fact dt so many things wil change even on d points e.g age... Is unfair to us... We will get there no matter what.
@ Kayb,

Don't be discouraged. FSW and Investor Stream are the only ones on feeze. Recall our discussion at the Eagle meeting. We have other routes. You may want to consider PNP.

Regards

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Kayb said:
Go the way of Manitoba Provincial Nominee...It's seems a sure Banker for now o.