+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
thejackson said:
TO God be the glory
Great things He has done
So loved me that He gave MR

Come and join me sing Hallelujah
Jehovah Jireh has done me well
Come and Join me sing Hallelujah
Jehovah Nissi has done me well

Ewa woh, Ewa woh
Ewa woh to ju gbala she
Ewa woh to ju gbala she

I am coming soon

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Emo
Congrats Emo on ur MR. Am so happy for u n pray that u speed successfully thro d remaining process INJA. Stay blessed.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
My People,

A lot seemed to have happened since my last visit :p :p :p :p :p Congrats to BDX, EMO, Pa Jackson and FJ6. May God continue to guide you as you progress towards your PR visa.

For those of us still waiting for MR, PPR and other updates, God will surely make it happen very soon 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Kcsider

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ BDX
Congratulations on ur MR, wish speed n success on outstanding process.

@ Naija pikin
Thanks for d IOM info, holding on to it for my time that is coming soon. U n Omoge, e ku ipale mo. The Lord make ur road smooth, go forth n conquer, c u soon in Canada IJNA.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mandiebraxton said:
CONGRATS to all those who have received MR. It is another day, hopefully filled with more MRs. A at this stage, I believe it is fair that Accra starts processing other batches of applicants too, the so called MI 2s and 3s..... :( :( :(.

I really hope one MR to either of these categories will filter in soon to set the pace :'( :'( :'( :'(
*Mandie*
There is one on the way already. It depends on who will claim it. Will u?

Please note that the day your MR will arrive it will be the least you are expecting.

Ask all who had received it.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mandiebraxton said:
CONGRATS to all those who have received MR. It is another day, hopefully filled with more MRs. A at this stage, I believe it is fair that Accra starts processing other batches of applicants too, the so called MI 2s and 3s..... :( :( :(.

I really hope one MR to either of these categories will filter in soon to set the pace :'( :'( :'( :'(
*Mandie*

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
EMO said:
There is one on the way already. It depends on who will claim it. Will u?

Please note that the day your MR will arrive it will be the least you are expecting.

Ask all who had received it.
I claim it with open arms.....let it come to pass!
*Mandie*

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Is not fair @ all. Why predict just one MR for mi2 and mi3 when mi1 are receiving it like pure water.
if is mandie that will pave the way, NO WAHALLA.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
I am greatful to all my people in this forum for rejoicing with me

I have a little issue again. I have three male children and God is blessing us with a child soon by August

Will my wife be allowed to do the x-ray later and baby arrival

This is a mixed blessing for me. I will be going for the medicals very soon

Thank you MY MOST PA AWODERU, PA RIGHT PA LUKEKE AND MY WONDERFUL ANTIES I.D AND TINU

Awoderu, we go they block for Calgary and Lethbridge
Let me first use this to congratulate you on ur MR. concerning your expexted baby by august, your wife can not have medical done now because of the life of the baby. What I will advice you to do ,is to write Accra for medical extension and give reasons for that , if possible the medical doctor attending to her during anti natal can also write to give the request additional weight?
seun

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Jackson, congratulations for ur MR. Pray that more of this in d Naija forum IJNA.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A lot had happened since I left this thread after my last post, truly this is the season of our LORD'S visitation to this wonderful forum.

CONGRATULATIONS to my wonderful brother Emo, BDX, thejackson, Fj6, Omo elle etc, this is in deed the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.

To the rest of us, the heavens are opened unto everyone of us, this is our season of REMEMBRANCE IJN, Amen.

*Busy-Bee*

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day ladies and gentlemen, pls I need urgent advise as I need to send an urgent update to chc Accra tomorrow morning. I got this mail.

'This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, received on 08-03-2010.

In order to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information/documentation:

* An updated

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] to include your new child

and the Additional Family Information forms [IMM 5406] signed by both you and your spouse.

My question is concerning the IMM 0008 Application for Permanent Residence in Canada form.

Do I submit the new generic form or the old one since I submitted the old IMM0008 initially.

Thank you

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
neddy said:
Good day ladies and gentlemen, pls I need urgent advise as I need to send an urgent update to chc Accra tomorrow morning. I got this mail.

'This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, received on 08-03-2010.

In order to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information/documentation:

* An updated

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] to include your new child

and the Additional Family Information forms [IMM 5406] signed by both you and your spouse.

My question is concerning the IMM 0008 Application for Permanent Residence in Canada form.

Do I submit the new generic form or the old one since I submitted the old IMM0008 initially.

Thank you
Yes, you need to submit the new forms as those sent previously are outdated.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
*Mandie*

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neddy said:

* An updated

Thank you
It is bett.er to send new generic form, i wish you all the best