+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
Gabil said:
Did you say boat? Dis na big plane to canada oooooooooooooo. You are welcome on board
LOL, na double decker Airbus not just a big plane...

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Right said:
One eagle just got MR at about 1hour ago. We use him as a point of contact for God to deirect Accra to release more IJMNA. :-* :-* :-* to Accra GBAM!!!!!
This is good news. where is Prophetess Mandie!!!!!

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
One eagle just got MR at about 1hour ago. We use him as a point of contact for God to deirect Accra to release more IJMNA. :-* :-* :-* to Accra GBAM!!!!!
The good news will extend to us very soon

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
jodav3 said:
Its nice to stumble on this very educative medium. I am also in this boat and have joined to be part of the show
You are most welcome.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Ikemba said:
Mandie, this mail appears to be targeted at LVO applicants. Is there any MI 1 from Accra that you know who have received similar letter?
Just to reiterate that MIs are on the agenda....Accra just dished out MR to a dear friend..

*Mandie*

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right n mandie pls share their timE line u can hide their names so other people can hvhope at least I mean Mi applicants.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Where is ma inlaw the great pa mufu????????????????????

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Pa(Prof)(etc)Right(professor of papiology), which eagle abeg? Tell us na

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Pa(Prof)(etc)Right(professor of papiology), which eagle abeg? Tell us na
If the person wish to inform the house, fine....but really I may not be able to divulge the person although he is a prejuner as in MI1.... ;D ;D ;D

But the idea of receiving and keeping anything from Accra to oneself or telling one caucus or the other is really killing the morale on this thread. This is not the idea and the spirit to which this great thread was formed. I have been with many respectable pas and mas, but the latest attitude is unacceptable and if things continue like this, some of us may continue to just read and 'Waka-pass' the thread. Am sure many don't care but the networking we have made so far is unprecedented. That I am happy about. :-X

I can assume that the issue started when two people had misunderstanding on this thread, one continue and the other abandoned...then came the Pa Mufu Saga, which was of course disgusting at least to me. We pleaded him to stop but he/she refused. Then many people began to suspect one another up till now. As I am writing, a lot of experienced landed Naijas and yet-to-land naijas only read and pass without comments. Some of us that still lend our voices were doing that bcos of the remaining love for Naija thread. Really we have indeed got it wrong. Nobody is indispensable but then the love, affection and trust we share is fading. We need to revitalize this thread. I wish to see those old write ups not dry and expensive jokes of Mufu etc...Please!

All of you will recall the jokes of Naija Pikin and I, it was what many members always look forward to read on a daily basis...of course Naija Pikin is Ibo and am Yoruba. We never had issue. This is just a clarion call to us all.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Gabil said:
Where is ma inlaw the great pa mufu????????????????????
oma gabil.i am still remainder for forums.how is you?.i am go for emirates piloter office go see how the office poepols will fit to comot small moneys for the ticketses wey all of wees will use to flow go canada place.the office poepols is tellings me say some time we fit buying the refugee transport ticketses wey go cheap come down small.but we go connect pass sudan>north korea>toronto.fever is catch my bodies hold now :'(

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
jodav3 said:
Its nice to stumble on this very educative medium. I am also in this boat and have joined to be part of the show
Welcome on board Jodav3.
We shall all make a quick/timely & safe landing at our intended destination IJN-Amen. :)

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
jodav3 said:
You are welcome.

Keep shooting the questions and also bringing answer from your research and info.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Please show by hand all the MI1 applicants awaiting MR? Just want to know so that we MI 2 and 3s can start preparing for our MRs too.
*Mandie*

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Pa Right,

It will be very nice if you just speak for yourself & not try to act like a leader on this forum.... i personally was disgusted by you & Naija pikin's jokes while it lasted but i respected your rights to express yourself & kept my reservations to myself.

Please, please & please... Leave Pa Mufu ALONE !!! A whole lot of us on this forum & i personally enjoy his write-ups... moreover, this is a public forum with free entry & free exit.

Lets try to respect everyone's rights to express themselves in any way they wish to.... GBAM !!!!!

Right said:
If the person wish to inform the house, fine....but really I may not be able to divulge the person although he is a prejuner as in MI1.... ;D ;D ;D

But the idea of receiving and keeping anything from Accra to oneself or telling one caucus or the other is really killing the morale on this thread. This is not the idea and the spirit to which this great thread was formed. I have been with many respectable pas and mas, but the latest attitude is unacceptable and if things continue like this, some of us may continue to just read and 'Waka-pass' the thread. Am sure many don't care but the networking we have made so far is unprecedented. That I am happy about. :-X

I can assume that the issue started when two people had misunderstanding on this thread, one continue and the other abandoned...then came the Pa Mufu Saga, which was of course disgusting at least to me. We pleaded him to stop but he/she refused. Then many people began to suspect one another up till now. As I am writing, a lot of experienced landed Naijas and yet-to-land naijas only read and pass without comments. Some of us that still lend our voices were doing that bcos of the remaining love for Naija thread. Really we have indeed got it wrong. Nobody is indispensable but then the love, affection and trust we share is fading. We need to revitalize this thread. I wish to see those old write ups not dry and expensive jokes of Mufu etc...Please!

All of you will recall the jokes of Naija Pikin and I, it was what many members always look forward to read on a daily basis...of course Naija Pikin is Ibo and am Yoruba. We never had issue. This is just a clarion call to us all.