+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
MUFU said:
jangolover pee pee pee.jangolover pee pee pee :eek: :eek: :eek:see what accra poepols is just come giving me as agent man is showings me. NOW NOW.

Date: April 10, 2012

UCI:********

Application:******

MUFUTAU OSENI OGEDENGBE
Nigeria

Dear MUFUTAU OSENI OGEDENGBE:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.

Please note that our office is closed for public holidays, which include some Canadian and some Ghanaian holidays. Please verify the list of holidays on our website, to ensure that our office is open on the day you intend to visit: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/contact-contactez.

Alternately, you may also submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days. If you choose to submit your passport(s) by courier, you must pay ahead of time for the return courier costs to return your passport(s) to you, and must include a pre-paid courier slip.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results (26-03-2013) or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

* Updated police certificates from your country of residence for you and spouse. These must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable.

* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406].Forms can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp

- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
- PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is a individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.

- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) AND DOCUMENTATION ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Accra
PO Box 1639
Accra, Ghana
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA
E-Passport: We will only accept applications that include an e-passport. The Government of Nigeria has informed us that effective Dec 31, 2010 the older style of Nigerian Passport is no longer valid, regardless of the validity date on the passport. As we will only insert a visa in a passport with at least 6 months validity, we have stopped accepting the older style passport and require applicants to submit the new e-passport.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section -KAS

Grand Pa Mufu you don cross the river be thatoooooooooooooooo, no forget to de pray for us. Congrtatulations and thank sir

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
MUFU said:
jangolover pee pee pee.jangolover pee pee pee :eek: :eek: :eek:see what accra poepols is just come giving me as agent man is showings me. NOW NOW.

Date: April 10, 2012

UCI:********

Application:******

MUFUTAU OSENI OGEDENGBE
Nigeria

Dear MUFUTAU OSENI OGEDENGBE:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Hmmmmmmmm!!! Na wawo......MUFU, if you goes Accra and getted one visa and 13 visases for yours childrens, how much will be lefted for us now.......? :eek: Congrats anyway :p :p :p :p :p
*Mandie*

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Pa mufu no go kill person. Anyway congratulations sha!
ABEG share ya timeline

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
@mandie, ya pigin don over pure pass Naija own na. You too much jooo

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
@mandie, ya pigin don over pure pass Naija own na. You too much jooo

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Good news all the way.......

Congrats to Jibaba, Naija1 and Mufu ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. May Canada favour u IJN. God will surely help those of us still on the waiting list.

Kcsider

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
mandiebraxton said:
Hmmmmmmmm!!! Na wawo......MUFU, if you goes Accra and getted one visa and 13 visases for yours childrens, how much will be lefted for us now.......? :eek: Congrats anyway :p :p :p :p :p
*Mandie*
my gal mandie.when i am goes to accra the how manys visas is remaind is one quastion that i will be asked them.but remembar say i have removes morufu for the files.it is now remainder 12 childrenses.

@ oma gabil. gabil! gabils! my main mans.true true as i am lookings my timelineses it is make my bodies jigbi jigbi. i am shock :eek: for the fast wey this accra poepols is now fast.

all poepols who have congrated me. spokes(sisi ologe ;)). mandie(my gal ;)) ikemba nke ibuo.kcsider.i am say thank sir.
and for whos that is not congrated me becourse of doubting thomason.i am say thank sir toos.when we have reach canada it will make whaaaaam :-[ for all your eyeses say i am not be fake.

Flaky

Apr 11, 2012
OOW4CHRIST said:
Congratulations!!! May God Almighty fulfill His purpose for you and your family IJN, Amen. Please, what is the list of foodstuffs that you were able to carry along without any querry? We're already planning for landing towards this month end. Regards.

Hello all, I am a new member, Not used to this thread thing yet.
I would like to know how long it takes to hear from ghana after medicals, under fsw scheme. Thanks peeps

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Flaky said:
Hello all, I am a new member, Not used to this thread thing yet.
I would like to know how long it takes to hear from ghana after medicals, under fsw scheme. Thanks peeps
Probably within a month or two. Kindly share your timeline.
*Mandie*

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
NAIJA1 said:
;D ;D ;D My dear people. I checked my email and there it was my Passport request.

You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 a.m, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.

A journey of over a year has finally come to a blessed end. Praise God. May you all receive urs in JESUS Name

congratulation and jubilation and celebration

Canada a tu yin lara o. Aminoooooo

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Jibaba said:
my MR will not come since september last year , so on 20th February , after 2 attempts at getting it posted , i paid DHL to pick it up for me in accra , i paid 19k , wrote an authorisation letter and asked Ghana to give me a pick up time ( got Friday 1pm - 4pm) and
i did my medicals at St Marie clinic at Yaba and the Xray at Medcure Oshodi , 77K family of 4 - same day on a friday 2nd March was told that is the best day to finish up everything) . ( pls go with recent passport photographs, though there is a photo studio you can get a quickie nearby )

Got a tracking number that the medicals got to paris on 22nd MArch ! ( imagine, took clinic and DHL 20 long days ) so i was expecting to hear from accra by next month at the earliest . it looks like Canada is calling me this summer !

I pray that this april annointing will touch everyone and all dead cases would rise in the spirit of easter ! Amen

Myself and family plan to only stay a month , clear papers etc and come back to naija before final departure some months after
.....i need some advice(s)

CONGRATULATIONS. Good news flying right left and centre

cheap airlines ( qatar or which ever ...) It all depends on the city you are going to
short accomodation Plenty jaburata depending on where you are heading
city to land , ( since it is temporary , ) You need to tell us what your long term goal and other preference you have. e.g your kind of person. Are u an urban person, or village person, what exposure will you prefer your beautiful and intelligent children have.....
how to shorten the getting PR card and required processes etc Ask Landed Naija's but the website quoted around 37days please check

will appreciate your recommendation or urls i can get info .

thanks
jibaba

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
@jibaba,MUFU, and NAIJA1

I say a big CONGRATULATIONS.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
@ all[/b], does this mean Pa MUFU is real? ??? ???
And I say NO NO NO.....that thing he posted is a generic item that can be done by anybody GBAM!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
No subject

@Naija1, Jibaba and honorable pa mufu
Big congratulations.

@ladapo4luv
congrats on d collection of ur visas.

@ALL My people i see the hand of God in recent happenings in this forum. Prayers work wonders. Pls let's fire on. We shall all have testimony in Jesus name.