+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

NAIJA1

Dec 15, 2011
jelili said:
Hello house's help me,I doint know what with my medical result and Asaju clinick, I did my medical text on-13-03-2012 and result was sent on-27-03-2012 after two weeks,why ? because I can see other applicants result send after two or three day why my own is two weeks.pls comment houses in-general
Hello Jelili just hang on there. I felt same way when I called Asaju about my MR. But God has done his miracle again. Our God is an unchanging changer. And HE is ABLE. Abundantly able

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
NAIJA1 said:
;D ;D ;D My dear people. I checked my email and there it was my Passport request.

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 a.m, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.

A journey of over a year has finally come to a blessed end. Praise God. May you all receive urs in JESUS Name
CONTRAGULATIONS NAIJA 1.This is good to hear. ;D ;D Please can you share your timeline with us.

Ikemba

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
Dear Jibaba XXX,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

i wouldnt have gotten here without your kind words and direction , i started april 20, 2008 and 4 years later .....i hope to get to Ghana soon .
and start the second phase. i still need help !

thanks all
Jibaba !

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
MUFU said:
16 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK. on: April 02, 2012, 02:26:31 pm
Quote from: mandiebraxton on April 02, 2012, 02:14:13 pm
Oh Mufu,
So when was Accra senting me my MR some? I am so frastrat!!
*Mandie*

accra is do slow motions for 2011 aplicasions.but ministry office is now tell it to fire on.gboa!.so mr will be release this aprinl month.and i am prays prayer for you becourse you is good gal.
Grand Pa Mufu GCFR Kedukwanu maka mu nwa? How about my own) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Jibaba said:
Dear Jibaba XXX,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

i wouldnt have gotten here without your kind words and direction , i started april 20, 2008 and 4 years later .....i hope to get to Ghana soon .
and start the second phase. i still need help !

thanks all
Jibaba !
NO WAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! April is full of good news and smiles...Let's all celebrate!!!!
*Mandie*

NAIJA1

Dec 15, 2011
OBIE said:
Good morning my dear Naija Family 8). Its been over a decade since I stormed this forum and its so so encouraging to see that all is well with MRs and PPRs flying all around. Naija Pikin, Ig, Pa Sir Right, my dear sis spokes, Tinu all my personal people. I dey hail o ooooooo
Three- 3 people
will receive their Passport Request before the end of next week. If you believe it claim it and it shall be yours IJN

And my sister SPOKESSPOKES the LORD will remember you this month. This month of April your long awaited answer to prayers will come in JESUS Name. I really missed you all, just decided to let immigration matters rest for a while pursuing academics here in England, but am on the move now. Am now a full Professor of Pharmacy and now I get time for all of una even the unknown Baba Mufu :mad:. This will be the most eventful month this forum has ever seen. The number of MR and PPR issued here will overwhelmingly shock even Dave Cohen. Whether u believe it or not it will happen, just watch and see.

I will be landing in the Maple leaf country very soon, but in the mean time am just chilling here in England waiting for the Olympics!!!! Congrats to all once again and am so happy to stroke my keyboards for the sake of the Naija happening forum. Gbam Gbam Gbam 8) 8) 8) 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) ::)
Where OBIE is he a prophet :eek: :eek: Three PPR this week and we are almost there. One more to go

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
my MR will not come since september last year , so on 20th February , after 2 attempts at getting it posted , i paid DHL to pick it up for me in accra , i paid 19k , wrote an authorisation letter and asked Ghana to give me a pick up time ( got Friday 1pm - 4pm) and
i did my medicals at St Marie clinic at Yaba and the Xray at Medcure Oshodi , 77K family of 4 - same day on a friday 2nd March was told that is the best day to finish up everything) . ( pls go with recent passport photographs, though there is a photo studio you can get a quickie nearby )

Got a tracking number that the medicals got to paris on 22nd MArch ! ( imagine, took clinic and DHL 20 long days ) so i was expecting to hear from accra by next month at the earliest . it looks like Canada is calling me this summer !

I pray that this april annointing will touch everyone and all dead cases would rise in the spirit of easter ! Amen

Myself and family plan to only stay a month , clear papers etc and come back to naija before final departure some months after .....i need some advice(s)

cheap airlines ( qatar or which ever ...)
short accomodation
city to land , ( since it is temporary , )
how to shorten the getting PR card and required processes etc

will appreciate your recommendation or urls i can get info .

thanks
jibaba

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
This is to wish Jibaba and Naija1 a very warm Congratulations. May the good news spread IJN.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
This thread is electrifying today. I pray more updates will follow. Congrats Jibaba

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
@Jibaba and Naija1, congrats, guys.
It shall go round IJN

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
MUFU said:
ikemba nke ibuo.your owns go soonest appearing you whaaaaaaaaam for your eyeses.
Grand Pa Mufu GCFR, Ikalu aka. I claim it IJN. thank sir 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
Naija congrat on your PPR,pls which date you did your medical and when was result get to paris and which clinic

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
jangolover pee pee pee.jangolover pee pee pee :eek: :eek: :eek:see what accra poepols is just come giving me as agent man is showings me. NOW NOW.

Date: April 10, 2012

UCI:********

Application:******

MUFUTAU OSENI OGEDENGBE
Nigeria

Dear MUFUTAU OSENI OGEDENGBE:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.

Please note that our office is closed for public holidays, which include some Canadian and some Ghanaian holidays. Please verify the list of holidays on our website, to ensure that our office is open on the day you intend to visit: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/contact-contactez.

Alternately, you may also submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days. If you choose to submit your passport(s) by courier, you must pay ahead of time for the return courier costs to return your passport(s) to you, and must include a pre-paid courier slip.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results (26-03-2013) or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

* Updated police certificates from your country of residence for you and spouse. These must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable.

* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406].Forms can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp

- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
- PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is a individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.

- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) AND DOCUMENTATION ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Accra
PO Box 1639
Accra, Ghana
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA
E-Passport: We will only accept applications that include an e-passport. The Government of Nigeria has informed us that effective Dec 31, 2010 the older style of Nigerian Passport is no longer valid, regardless of the validity date on the passport. As we will only insert a visa in a passport with at least 6 months validity, we have stopped accepting the older style passport and require applicants to submit the new e-passport.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section -KAS

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
MUFU said:
jangolover pee pee pee.jangolover pee pee pee :eek: :eek: :eek:see what accra poepols is just come giving me as agent man is showings me. NOW NOW.

Date: April 10, 2012

UCI:********

Application:******

MUFUTAU OSENI OGEDENGBE
Wow :eek: :eek:
Congrats to you, GrandPa MUFU Gcfr ??? ???

@all, does this mean Pa MUFU is real? ??? ???