+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Omo Naija said:
is there any latest FSW news from accra ??? :mad:

i"m kinda getting tired of waiting :'( :mad:
Brother is there any other thing to do apart from waiting I will join your party.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
teejeez said:
hello house quite a while. i started this application last year, and sent it in june only to receive my package back in august to say my noc was filled so i resent it in september. on 28th of december i got a mail from them that my application has been accepted and is being sent to ghane for processing. just want to ask what next to do?
Could you please share your timeline as well. Thanks

NAJIM

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sept 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
20 dec 2011
IELTS Request
7.5 sent
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Thanks a lot buddy

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ sanusiremi & chosenblessed, congratulations. I hope its not too late for me to learn french language so as to belong to the fast track linage, lol.

@ teejeez, u're welcome on the queue, the waiting training school.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As many that believe and will say amen, b4 the end of this month you will have cause to jubilate in Jesus Name, Amen.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
Hi my people, recall a post I sent a few days ago that Accra requested for additional info on my application, which I sent but forgot to put my application number and file number (this was in December). Emo, advsed I sent a mail to the visa office informing them of this mistake and wait for their response, which I did. To the glory of God they sent me another mail yesterday 21st Feb asking for additional info, which shows that they saw and actually worked on my last response to their request for additional info.
They are now requesting for Criminal check from Canadian police on my wife's visit to Canada a few years ago because she spent 6months, the response must get to them within 60days.
I have gone on line to find out how to get the criminal check for someone not presently in Canada using a particular link, but the whole thing according to the site will take about 120days before I can get the document which is beyond the 60days time limit I was given to submit. House, does anyone have idea of how I go about this in a short time without exceeding the 60days given by the VO or what I can do at all, it looks tight. Thank you all for your response

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Busy-Bee said:
As many that believe and will say amen, b4 the end of this month you will have cause to jubilate in Jesus Name, Amen.
and I say a resounding Amen!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Busy bee,I say a resounding Amen.Ig

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Naija people,

I throway salute o! This Canadian PR business go benefit all of us irrespective of how CIC may be handling it.

The whole issue will definitely come to a head this year. The FSW litigation people will probably change the face of Canadian immigration. New data on their website looks glooming if the system continues as it is presently and indicting on CIC.

Please see link;

http://www.unfaircic.com/issues1.html

But I believe that the outcome will be positive for all applicants at the end of the day.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@Ofonzo Amen,God don do am already and e go better.Ig

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
My brothers and sisters,

Thank God for those who have received their Visa and MR
I am deeply worried that nothing is happening for the Pre Feb 2008 where Anty IG is
I filed my first application on June 2005 but still no news

Any news on Pre FEB 2008? Someone should speak?

I have few questions and I need good answers -

1. when I submitted my full document on Nov 2010, I included a prepaid DHL service for medical request. Then medical request was sent by mail/courier. These days, medical request are now sent by email. Should I go to DHL and collect my money ? OR Do I inform Accra to stlll send my medicla request by the pre-paid DHL
2. I have two FSW applications at Accra. If I am to give an update( such as new job, new child etc) . Do I send an update to the two applicatioons?
Thank you.

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
@ busy-bee and mandiebraxton thanks to u all. i am sure we will all smile at the end @ omoba7 what do u mean by time line. i resent the documents precisely 9th of september and it got to nova scotia on the 23rd of september. i got a mail from them on th 28th of december and nothing yet. i am guesing this is what you mean by timeline. please can someone tell me where spokes and mogbenga are?\

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
thejackson said:
My brothers and sisters,

Thank God for those who have received their Visa and MR
I am deeply worried that nothing is happening for the Pre Feb 2008 where Anty IG is
I filed my first application on June 2005 but still no news

Any news on Pre FEB 2008? Someone should speak?

I have few questions and I need good answers -

1. when I submitted my full document on Nov 2010, I included a prepaid DHL service for medical request. Then medical request was sent by mail/courier. These days, medical request are now sent by email. Should I go to DHL and collect my money ? OR Do I inform Accra to stlll send my medicla request by the pre-paid DHL
2. I have two FSW applications at Accra. If I am to give an update( such as new job, new child etc) . Do I send an update to the two applicatioons?
Thank you.
1. Honestly, which would you prefer; a safe delivery of MR into your inbox within a click of a button or a long wait for MR to be delivered by courier? Your call. I would rather u dont do anything and wait to see what method Accra would use.
2. Send Accra the update and quote the two application reference; they know what to do.
All the best!
Mandie

Maldini

Feb 7, 2012
Hello Colleagues,

I am a pre- June 2010 applicant, and new to this forum.

I received a notification from Accra Visa Office that i should send my Sealed BSc Academic Transcript within 30 days.

Meanwhile, i already have a copy of my transcript which i collected 3 years ago, Can i make a photocopy of the transcript and notarize it, and send it to Accra Visa Office ?, because i do not see my University producing a fresh Transcript within 30 days.
The copy of the Transcript that i already have took more than two months to process by the University i attended here in Nigeria.

Will Accra Visa Office accept Notarized copy of my BSc Academic Transcript from me if send it to Accra ?.

I look forward to receiving response from you my colleagues.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
teejeez said:
@ busy-bee and mandiebraxton thanks to u all. i am sure we will all smile at the end @ omoba7 what do u mean by time line. i resent the documents precisely 9th of september and it got to nova scotia on the 23rd of september. i got a mail from them on th 28th of december and nothing yet. i am guesing this is what you mean by timeline. please can someone tell me where spokes and mogbenga are?\
yeah. that's timeline. spokes would soon be here.
since you have your PER, u can use your UCI number to log on to ECAS to check the progress of your case. cheers!