+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
Emo appreciate ur response n advise to my mistake I av sent a mail to accra.immigration @ international.gc.ca no response so far am getting agitated. This is a wonderful forum I av bn glued to it since I discovered it yesterday. Well done guys, the Lord will do a quick work concerning our desires IJN amen

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
ladapo4luv said:
:DCongratulations so far in 2012:

IN PROCESS
Madam Tinu
Kscider
Ladapo4luv
Tokzees
Dr Ezinne
Kanadamine

Thanks for your effort and I personally think the fee is okay but I guess we might be more than 20. Could those planning to attend the March 24th meeting please indicate interest? That would enable us plan better.

MRs

PPR
Sanusiremi
Cerutti

Hello House,

Please, I just discussed with the lady at the venue discussed (BROWN'S CAFE - GRA, IKEJA), She said we can have the place for 24th of March between 1 and 5 pm but that we have to buy small chops and drinks from them. I negotiated with her for small chops and drinks for 20 people to which she said 50K. So, what do you think and what should we do?

Thank you.

E

ezinne

seglad said:
Omobaba, Remember that each case file is attached to different VO. Your VO might overlook that and while others may want to no the reason for the large sum deposit. All depends on God and prayer. As for me I think that advise is delicate. I would rather GO BY WHAT MY SPIRITS TELL ME TO DO NOT GO BY WHAT SOMEONE HAS DONE BEFORE.
GBAM !You are too much

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
Read from a member of this forum and found it very useful for us awaiting medicals

How to Lower Blood Pressure for Testing

There are several ways to reduce blood pressure for testing, sometimes called a physical. Job applicants, employees, students and athletes are some of the hopefuls who must undergo testing to qualify for a position where health status is a factor in the determination process. A patient may not have the time required to use some of the tools available for managing hypertension. Blood pressure testing is only one aspect involved in a physical, but the blood pressure facet is the primary concern for now.

Step 1

Breathe deep for 15 minutes before testing. Shallow breathing increases blood pressure. Deep respiration requires more exhale than the inhale. Inhale through the nose, holding the count to five or six seconds. Let the abdomen expand, rather than the chest, and exhale through the mouth one second longer than the inhale.

Step 2

Drink 20 oz. of beet juice. Beet juice contains nitrate, a component that dilates blood vessels and increased blood flow. Participants in a study conducted by St Bartholomew's Hospital in London showed a decrease in blood pressure in less than one hour after drinking 20 oz. of beet juice. In 2.5 hours, the participants saw a significant reduction in blood pressure.

Step 3

Take a brisk walk for at least 15 to 20 minutes. While at least 30 minutes of physical activity five days a week can reduce blood pressure overall and is effective for managing hypertension, a patient may not have the time necessary for regular exercise to have a significant effect on blood pressure before a test. However, even a short walk produces rhythmic breathing, which decreases blood pressure by calming the body's stress response. Moreover, the extra oxygen increase helps the heart use oxygen more efficiently, thereby decreasing the stress or pressure on the heart.

Step 4

Drink a glass of water. Water has a calming effect on the nervous system, and water flushes out sodium, an element that increases blood pressure. Drink a larger portion of water at one time, rather than sipping on water at several intervals during the day. Sipping water throughout the day is good for staying hydrated, but for a faster effect on blood pressure, drink a glass of water for direct calming effects and a drop in blood pressure.

Step 5

Eat a banana or other potassium-rich food. Potassium is an electrolyte, and plays a significant role in some of the mechanisms that control blood flow and heartbeat. Potassium supplements may take four to six weeks before having an impact on blood pressure. Depending on how fast the body metabolizes the foods rich in potassium, blood pressure may drop within an hour or two of eating a potassium-rich food. See Resources for a list of potassium-rich foods.

Step 6

Avoid unhealthy foods and habits before visiting the clinic for testing. Refrain from smoking at least one hour before the appointment, as smoke decreases oxygen intake and makes the heart work harder. Avoid fatty meals, which often contain lots of sodium and increase blood pressure, at least two days before the physical.

Step 7

Take a nap before testing or visiting the clinic. Research conducted at the Liverpool John Moores University in Liverpool, U.K., found that naps reduce strain and pressure on the heart. Take a nap, no longer than one hour long, before an appointment for testing.

Step 8

Avoid making a morning appointment and tell the clinician about testing anxiety. Morning hypertension is common, as blood pressure is higher in the morning. Many patients experience a white-coat syndrome, where blood pressure may increase at a doctor's office beyond its normal level.

Tips and Warnings

• Some of the antidotes used for short-term use may yield long-term results if used regularly. Patients who show borderline hypertension--a reading that is just over the threshold of ideal-- may still get a passing score. Results of any testing do not automatically authorize or reject a candidate. The board that oversees the candidate's application, such as an employer or a school athletic department, can usually qualify a candidate by reviewing the application as a whole.

• Hiding high blood pressure or avoiding treatment can pose a serious health risk. Use long-term strategies, rather than quick fixes for high blood pressure. High blood pressure is often the first sign of another health condition. The techniques listed are for mild cases, such a prehypertension, or for an aspiring candidate who has anxiety over the testing aspect of an application.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Loolo, Kscider, Ma Ig et al:

Many thanks for the birthday wishes/greetings.

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
Thank U a lot Naija pikin and other seniors.U are really a blessing. I shall put my hands across waitinng for the best.
You shall all attain your goal in Life IJN.

E

ezinne

Almighty GOD

We thank YOU for all
D miracles YOU performed for
members of this trend this week.
We thank YOU LORD we thank YOU
Amen

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
My pple, we bless God for His wonderful deeds in our midst. The flow will not cease in Jesus name.

@sanusiremi and cerutti
Hearty congrations.
Cerutti there's no fear about the courier pick up & return thing. A person close to me used Dhl and the visa was delivered sharp sharp.

@Imole Congrats on the arrival of the bundle of joy. The Lord keep & protect the baby.
@ Pa Seglad
Thanks for your predictions &prophecies. Abeg enter spirit & give us more o! Pls u promise to get back to me sir.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toluwanile said:
My pple, we bless God for His wonderful deeds in our midst. The flow will not cease in Jesus name.

@ sanusiremi and cerutti
Hearty congrations.
Cerutti there's no fear about the courier pick up & return thing. A person close to me used Dhl and the visa was delivered sharp sharp.

@ Imole Congrats on the arrival of the bundle of joy. The Lord keep & protect the baby.
@ Pa Seglad
Thanks for your predictions &prophecies. Abeg enter spirit & give us more o! Pls u promise to get back to me sir.
I beg remind me again, i don forget o. About what pls

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
So much expectations this past week. Let the coming week be joyful and Mannas in form of MRs and PPRs fall...IJN we pray.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Good to share....

Designated Medical Practitioner Handbook
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-02.asp

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
New Occupational Structure
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/NewNOC.aspx

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MIDAS said:
Emo appreciate ur response n advise to my mistake I av sent a mail to accra.immigration @ international.gc.ca no response so far am getting agitated. This is a wonderful forum I av bn glued to it since I discovered it yesterday. Well done guys, the Lord will do a quick work concerning our desires IJN amen
you are simply welcome. Please allow for 3 working days for reply to your e-mail. they will surely reply. But please did u indicate ur File number?

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

<< < (1607/1607)

EMO:
Quote from: MIDAS on February 17, 2012, 01:09:46 pm

you are simply welcome. Please allow for 3 working days for reply to your e-mail. they will surely reply. But please did u indicate ur File number?

Emo,
Yes I did put my application no this time. Will keep d house posted on developments. Stay b lessed.
Midas

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
My pple,

I had a discussion with one Mr. Akinola at the National stadium,suru-Lere for a hall to enable us hold our meeting there.Pls I would like to know if the location is ok by the house.The guy says he wuld only take something for drink,as in a token for making the hall available with chairs.However,I have not concluded the discussion as ur go ahead directive is imperative.Thanx and God bless as you respond. :eek: