+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Jada said:
Congrats Cerutti. Sanusiremi, etc for the good news you have received. Imole congrats on your new baby. God bless and provide for you.

Here's saying AMEN to all the prayers and prophecies for good news for forumites ;) :). Cheers.
CONGRATS cerutti n sanusiremi

imole ,congrats on the arrival of the new baby

greetings to all in the house

have a great weekend

tok

Nov 16, 2011
Dear my people
Congrats to those that have got a step forward in their application process, i am a silent user of this forum because of nature of my job i am alway in the field no time for me to have being contribute in one way or the other.
I got this msg from accra to sumbmit an update bank acct. the msg in blue colour. now I have less than a million naira in my acct, which mean i need to sell some of my property to make up for this. please for goodness sake, I need your advice and contribution?
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, received on 26-04-2010.
* Updated proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada (for you and your family members). Please provide bank statements from the past 12 months. These funds must be available for you and your dependants, whether they are accompanying or not. For more information, see XXXXX. Please note that the evidence of funds you have submitted to date is not adequate to demonstrate that you meet the requirement for settlement funds, which is currently set at CDN$ 20,654

Please note also that funds invested in land, properties, pensions or life insurance policies are not considered to be unencumbered or readily transferable

If we have not received a response from you WITHIN 30 DAYS of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed based on the information available on file, which may result in a refusal of your application. If your application is refused, you will be able to reapply, but you will be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. Any new application will be assessed according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application is submitted.

Regards,

Immigration Section (JF)

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
Pls seniors I really do not know what is going on. My application was received by CIC thru KRZSWDA on the 21st Nov 2011 but till date no info from CIC and my fee was not cashed.My NOC 3142 has not reached 250. Pls is KRZSWDA a person or an office.I hope my document was delivered to appropriate place.Plssss help senior with what I can do.I v mail CIC 2wks ago no reply till date so frustrating.

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
Pls seniors I really do not know what is going on. My application was received by CIC thru KRZSWDA on the 21st Nov 2011 but till date no info from CIC and my fee was not cashed.My NOC 3142 has not reached 250. Pls is KRZSWDA a person or an office.I hope my document was delivered to appropriate place.Plssss help senior with what I can do.I v mail CIC 2wks ago no reply till date so frustrating.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations, Sanusiremi, Cerutti, Lukeke & Imole etc on your change of statues, I pray your testimonies will be complete and permanent IJN.

I also wish the remaining of us God's divine intervention so that we too can be partakers of the good things our Good LORD is doing in the forum through Accra. We will all testify in Jesus Name, Amen.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
:DCongratulations so far in 2012:

IN PROCESS
Madam Tinu
Kscider
Ladapo4luv
Tokzees
Dr Ezinne
Kanadamine

MRs

PPR
Sanusiremi
Cerutti

Hello House,

Please, I just discussed with the lady at the venue discussed (BROWN'S CAFE - GRA, IKEJA), She said we can have the place for 24th of March between 1 and 5 pm but that we have to buy small chops and drinks from them. I negotiated with her for small chops and drinks for 20 people to which she said 50K. So, what do you think and what should we do?

Thank you.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
@ Lukeke, Happy Birthaday and may you the rest of your years be the best of your years.

Loolo

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
tok said:
Dear my people
Congrats to those that have got a step forward in their application process, i am a silent user of this forum because of nature of my job i am alway in the field no time for me to have being contribute in one way or the other.
I got this msg from accra to sumbmit an update bank acct. the msg in blue colour. now I have less than a million naira in my acct, which mean i need to sell some of my property to make up for this. please for goodness sake, I need your advice and contribution?
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, received on 26-04-2010.
* Updated proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada (for you and your family members). Please provide bank statements from the past 12 months. These funds must be available for you and your dependants, whether they are accompanying or not. For more information, see XXXXX. Please note that the evidence of funds you have submitted to date is not adequate to demonstrate that you meet the requirement for settlement funds, which is currently set at CDN$ 20,654

Please note also that funds invested in land, properties, pensions or life insurance policies are not considered to be unencumbered or readily transferable

If we have not received a response from you WITHIN 30 DAYS of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed based on the information available on file, which may result in a refusal of your application. If your application is refused, you will be able to reapply, but you will be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. Any new application will be assessed according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application is submitted.

Regards,

Immigration Section (JF)
na waoh, 12 month statement in 30 days! you have no choice than to give them whatever they demand. if you transfer an huge amount of money anytime now into the account, your best bet is to include a cover letter stating where the money came from. I am really praying they don't ask me for updated pof considering the fact that money is not what people keep stagnant. oya, senior members add more to it.

Temi said:
KRZSWDA is a name at CIC in NS. maybe those are security guys or front desk officers, no one knows. I got my PER after 4months of application but it was very busy then. I would advise you mail them or call them. I don't have the email or the contact number but someone on here should be able to help you with that. also did u apply with a CC? most card issuers put temp blocks on cards for unusual transactions.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Temi said:
What!!! KRZSWDA :eek: :eek:, that's a virus!, this doesn't look good Temi :'(. I can't understand why this happened to you ???, maybe as a physiotherapist you may have handled someone roughly :p

Don't fret :D, KRZSWDA is a person who has actually received quite a lot of applications at the CIO. They are probably working on your file now, expect your PER before the end of this month.
My application was received on 30th August 2010, and I got the PER by Dec 16th, it took more 3 months, the delay is not unusual. The key to surviving this Canadian PR process is, an uncanny patience :(
You are sure gonna have your PER soon, have faith ;)

Al-imam

Nov 5, 2011
Dear Members,
I am happy for Sanusiremi and pray Almighty Allah put u thru the rest mountains. Amiin and your family too.

Al-imam

E

ezinne

tok said:
Dear my people

Regards,

Immigration Section (JF)
I think. You should do a fix dep n then print out ur statement n give them both.

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
tok said:
Dear my people

Regards,

Immigration Section (JF)
[tr][td]

They asked us for proof of fund at this statge also, Though we had a litttle amount left in the account but we moved a larger amount back into it, printed it out after a week an mailed along with the other requested documents and accra did not complain about it. we were afraid though and we were going to include a letter explaining why we moved money back into the account but a friend said he did thesame without any letter and got his MR so we did not include the letter and we got our MR AND VISA so I don't think you have anything to worry about if you can quickly move money back into the account as soon as possible. I think this proof that you have access to the money and at a very short time.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
lukeke said:
Good day all.

Today happens to be my birthday. A look at the cic website shows that as a birthday gift from Accra processing date has been added. I pray that God perfect what He alone has started!

Cheers.
Congrats Lukeke

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congrats to all who got their MR's and PPR in the last couple of day and to all you added anothe year HAPPY BIRTHDAY.@seglad ,Amen and Amen to that prophetic declaration.Ig

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omobaba said:
[tr][td]

They asked us for proof of fund at this statge also, Though we had a litttle amount left in the account but we moved a larger amount back into it, printed it out after a week an mailed along with the other requested documents and accra did not complain about it. we were afraid though and we were going to include a letter explaining why we moved money back into the account but a friend said he did thesame without any letter and got his MR so we did not include the letter and we got our MR AND VISA so I don't think you have anything to worry about if you can quickly move money back into the account as soon as possible. I think this proof that you have access to the money and at a very short time.
Omobaba, Remember that each case file is attached to different VO. Your VO might overlook that and while others may want to no the reason for the large sum deposit. All depends on God and prayer. As for me I think that advise is delicate. I would rather GO BY WHAT MY SPIRITS TELL ME TO DO NOT GO BY WHAT SOMEONE HAS DONE BEFORE.