+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pope009 said:
application for permanent residence on March 15, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 7, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Accra office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Accra office on May 11, 2010. The Accra office may contact you.

what can i do ooooooooooooo
Exactly - just wait for additional document request or med req.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Pope009,pls introduce yourself properly to the house.You just threw in questions without a greeting,don't forget we are naija .You are welcome on board.The name of the game is WAITING WAITING AND WAITING!SO WAIT AND WAIT.

My people hope you had a good rest today?

Ig

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
Greetings to all the PA's & MA's !!! Nice to know that our last meeting very well once again my apologies, presently working off my base.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKIL said:
HELLO THIS IS KKIL,
I AM NEW TO THE TREND BUT NOT NEW TO THE FORUM, HAVE ATTENDED THE MEETING TWICE IN LAGOS. I AM IG'S COLLEAGUE.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKIL said:
HELLO THIS IS KKIL,
I AM NEW TO THE TREND BUT NOT NEW TO THE FORUM, HAVE ATTENDED THE MEETING TWICE IN LAGOS. I AM IG'S COLLEAGUE.
U are most welcome KKIL

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Good day great 9ja people, how has it been?
I read this on d site & want to share with us pls for those who are yet to submit application it important to take note.
Top 5 Common Mistakes Made in Canadian Permanent Residency Applications

Applying for Canadian permanent residency can often be a daunting task, especially when trying to understand which documents are required and trying to understand instructions which need to be strictly followed. Even small mistakes can result in an application being returned or refused. The following are the top five most commonly made mistakes when submitting an application for Canadian permanent residency.

1. Miscalculating points

The Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Quebec Skilled Worker Program, and several Provincial Nominee Programs work on a points-based system. Applicants must meet the minimum required points in order to qualify for that program. Knowing how many points will be awarded for different qualifications can be confusing. Is a medical degree worth 20, 22, or 25 points for the Federal Skilled Worker Program? Under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program, is your spouse’s vocational diploma worth one or two points? Understanding the points system can be difficult and if an applicant fails to meet the minimum required number of points for a program, the application will likely be refused.

2. Incomplete or Inconsistent Forms

Immigration forms can be complex and it is important to read all instructions on the forms carefully as the same information may be asked in several places. Applicants often forget to fill in all of their information on immigration forms or they provide inconsistent information, such as variations in the way a name is spelled (e.g. Writing John Smith on one form and John H. Smith on another form). Information must be complete, especially when writing dates. For example, when asked to provide an address history from the age of 18, an applicant must write all addresses with absolutely no gaps in between the dates. If there is a gap in the dates, the form and application may be returned and marked as incomplete.

Another common mistake made with regard to forms is incorrect signatures. Not signing in the correct location or forgetting to add a signature may result in the entire application being returned.

3. Incomplete or missing documents

Each immigration program and visa office has its own list of required documents to be provided with an immigration application. Some visa offices ask for original documents and others ask for photocopies or notarized copies. Not providing the correct format of documents is a common mistake many applicants make and can result in processing delays.

Some requested documents may not always be clear. All visa offices ask for proof of identity for applicants, most notably, a birth certificate. But what if an applicant was never issued a birth certificate? Knowing which alternative documents to provide can be confusing and missing documents may result in an application being returned. Similarly, applicants must ensure that all government processing fees are correct or the application may be returned.

4. Wrong NOC code

To qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, an applicant must have be at least one year of full-time paid work experience in one of the 29 qualifying occupations as listed in the National Occupational Classification (NOC), unless he/she has a valid job offer from a Canadian employer. Understanding which NOC code is suitable for an applicant’s work experience is not always simple. Some NOCs can be very similar as the job duties listed in various NOCs can overlap (eg. NOC 0213, Computer and Information Systems Managers and NOC 2171, Information Systems Analysts and Consultants).

Work-related reference letters are often the most problematic documents for applicants in this program. If a visa officer determines that the duties and responsibilities listed on the applicant’s reference letters do not correspond to the duties listed in the qualifying NOC, the application could be returned or refused. However, if the duties and responsibilities listed are written verbatim from the NOC, the application can be refused for providing documents that may be deemed as self-serving.

5. Picking the wrong visa office

Knowing which visa office is responsible for the processing of an application is very important. Applicants who submit their application to the wrong visa office can have their application returned. Applicants submitting to the Buffalo visa office in particular may have problems if they cannot show sufficient proof of their connection with the United States. For more information on understanding how to choose a visa office

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
My people how una dey?I have posted the last minutes of the meeting to our yahoogroup for everyone to go through it,and also do well keep for record purposes.Looloo1,could you send your email to barsindoo?@Barsindoo,kindly set up the group apps,so as to be able to send an attachment,pls look into it as i have to copy and paste as attachment was not activated .@ind-dan ,wel done for that info.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW MONTH MY PEOPLE,MAY THE GOOD LORD SEE US ALL THROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AS WE HAVE COME TO THE IST HALF OF THIS YEAR WE WILL SURELY SEE THE END OF IT IJN.OUR DREAM LAND CANADA WE WILL ALL GET THERE AND SUCEED .AMEN

Ig

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ LOoloo1 and Ig,
Thumbs-up for you both on the minute.

et tal: happy new month

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
egrace62 said:
@ LOoloo1 and Ig,
Thumbs-up for you both on the minute.
et tal: happy new month
Yes. Well written. The way you guys are going, very soon we shall register the "Naija Canadian in Disapora" as a not for profit organisation in Naija nad Canada.

I say kudos to you all. The minutes are in the 9ja canada yahoogroup for all to read.

takia.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Yes. Well written. The way you guys are going, very soon we shall register the "Naija Canadian in Disapora" as a not for profit organisation in Naija nad Canada.

I say kudos to you all. The minutes are in the 9ja canada yahoogroup for all to read.

takia.
Thanks Ig aBeg what is the link to the site!!

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
My people how una dey?I have posted the last minutes of the meeting to our yahoogroup for everyone to go through it,and also do well keep for record purposes.Looloo1,could you send your email to barsindoo? @ Barsindoo,kindly set up the group apps,so as to be able to send an attachment,pls look into it as i have to copy and paste as attachment was not activated . @ ind-dan ,wel done for that info.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW MONTH MY PEOPLE,MAY THE GOOD LORD SEE US ALL THROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AS WE HAVE COME TO THE IST HALF OF THIS YEAR WE WILL SURELY SEE THE END OF IT IJN.OUR DREAM LAND CANADA WE WILL ALL GET THERE AND SUCEED .AMEN

Ig

Good job Sis and thumbs up to the Naija Forum, I support the Naija Canadian Immigration Matters NGO it could put Cohen out of business ;D

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
hi naija people....lol

just want to find out if anybody has gotten PR from Accra VO recently.......the spreadsheet doesn't give much info. nice community you got here.....
Mandie

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
How do i get to the yahoogroup

Thanks for the assistance

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@Obie and thejackson,you need to PM your email address to Barsindoo so that you can be invited and have access to the group.

@mand,two of our guys got PR recently and one MR.

Ig-Thanks for your appreciation.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy new month to all in the house, i saw a link in which Quorax explained the canadian educational system. This would benefit those with kids, and to make a lot of decisions before landing.

Below is the link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/school-admissions-read-all-about-it-here-t72241.0.html

Have a lovely month ;)