+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

oynx

Feb 23, 2011
hi everyone, this is fola, now oynx on this forum. it was lovely to meet you all at the meeting. this forum is a wonderful thing and i hope we keep the spirit alive. i am new on the forum and i got my visa this jan ( for the benefit of those not at the meeting).
seglad, spokes, inddan, dydx, pa right, tinuadebola, ig, pastor iii , and everyone at the meeting u guys are wonderful, unfortunately, i cant remember everyones username but remember all ur names (cant put that on the forum)!
Naijapikin, thanks for the lovely redwine you sent, very thoughtful and generous of you.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
As per the deliberations at the meeting yesterday Mot will post them.@Awoderu ,hoping to see you in May.Nice week Naija.We welcome all our Newbie,stay tunned and don't touch the dial.Ig

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Pa Right, thank you very much for your selfless service, I am really grateful. To naijapikin, thanks for the nice surprise, it was enjoyed by my husband. To all other mates- ig, tinuadebola, Dydx, Odeks, toluwanile, iii, moa, seglad, mot, spokes, bask... , dan, all others i may have forgotten their forum names and all the new members, it was really nice meeting and knowing u.

Take care and have a lovely week

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
iii said:
@ EMO,

Your "400 families" assumption is inaccurate as that number is PAs and their dependents! <<<There is a 900 target for dependents. I stand to be corrected.>>>

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
oynx said:
hi everyone, this is fola, now oynx on this forum. it was lovely to meet you all at the meeting. this forum is a wonderful thing and i hope we keep the spirit alive. i am new on the forum and i got my visa this jan ( for the benefit of those not at the meeting).
seglad, spokes, inddan, dydx, pa right, tinuadebola, ig, pastor iii , and everyone at the meeting u guys are wonderful, unfortunately, i cant remember everyones username but remember all ur names (cant put that on the forum)!
Naijapikin, thanks for the lovely redwine you sent, very thoughtful and generous of you.
@onyx, keep the thread and the forum warm with your posts!!!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D Congrats and welcome

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys i dey hail oooooooooo, i beg anybody has the pcc form , i will be glad if someone can send it to me thanks

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
My Naija folks,

I was not surprised to see the large turnout of us on Saturday but was surprised that we could show great love to one another the way we did. I have known 9ijas to be their brothers' keeper but Saturday's was extra-ordinary!

Infact when I was narrating my experience after I got home, I was close to tears of joy. We were as if holding a family meeting of same mother and father. We lack nothing as there was enough to eat and drink. Can you imagine “Pa Naija Pikin” who could not make it sent “powerful” drinks to entertain his brothers and sisters...what more do we need?

Those who have gotten the PRs and not even on the forum were well represented just to mingle around with us just because of 9ija blood that flows in our veins. We officially closed the meeting by 4.30pm but none of us could leave until around 6.10pm. Am sure we wouldn't leave if not for the rain. Do you know what it means to arrange meeting with a faceless person yet the love flows? A particular mention was when Tinuadebola came, though she has been calling me since she got to Abj airport up till she boarded till she got to the venue of the meeting. When she was greeting everybody, she asked me who Right is. "I don't know" I replied though pretending. She was too amazed when someone pointed to me that you are talking to Right!!!!

Questions were asked and answers supplied. We had nice time to the extent that I was thinking that I would not forgive myself had I missed this gathering.

Dr. Fola congrats once again on your PR. Outgoing Chairman, seglad congrats and the Lord would prepare the place for you. Tinuadebola, my sister, may the Lord continue to bless you. Mot and spokes, I never knew you two are ladies, omo I shock oo!

Ig babe, hmmm mama ni yen... I love the way you did it. Little wonders you were made the new Chairperson you sure deserve it.

Madam Tioluwanile, e ku idide ojo, iomokorede, my passenger,I hope u got home safely but you are blessed indeed!

Odeks, you should not write on this thread until you submit your application, so sanctioned by the “Pas” in da forum.

Dydx baba, iii, ind_dan, moegbenga (the carrier of Naija Pikin message), you are all blessed and the Lord will see us through.

Oloye, thejackson, barsindoo and others who had tried to call in but never went through, may the Lord be with you and continue to strengthen us.

This was the final aspect that baffled me most, I thought when 9ijas landed they forgot about everything 9ijja, but this set of 9ijas are different. Oloye called for more than 2hours, barsindoo same on Ig's lappy, thejackson same even I heard my fellow Pa, Pa Naija Pikin (who ordinarily was deaf) used his GSM to call us. I got my head swollen; I could not hold back the tears as they rolled down my cheeks, as if we were in a kind of situation that bounds us together. I quickly ran into the toilet to freshen up.

For those who could not make it, the Lord will help you to do so next diet...sorry I mean next time.

Pa Awoderu, how was your family meeting and the lectures?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
peso said:
hello guys i dey hail oooooooooo, i beg anybody has the pcc form , i will be glad if someone can send it to me thanks
Go yeee straight to alagbon and PM so that I can giove you details.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
oynx said:
Welcome to the forum. I have the photos taken at the venue but would like to sent it to our yahoo group when it is ready. very lovely pics..Fola I saw u siting with....Tinu, chatting with....Ig busy with...etc.

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Right

bros i no dey 9ja , how i go do am thanks i will be glad to get a reply.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
My Naija folks,

I was not surprised to see the large turnout of us on Saturday but was surprised that we could show great love to one another the way we did. I have known 9ijas to be their brothers' keeper but Saturday's was extra-ordinary!

Infact when I was narrating my experience after I got home, I was close to tears of joy. We were as if holding a family meeting of same mother and father. We lack nothing as there was enough to eat and drink. Can you imagine “Pa Naija Pikin” who could not make it sent “powerful” drinks to entertain his brothers and sisters...what more do we need?

Those who have gotten the PRs and not even on the forum were well represented just to mingle around with us just because of 9ija blood that flows in our veins. We officially closed the meeting by 4.30pm but none of us could leave until around 6.10pm. Am sure we wouldn't leave if not for the rain. Do you know what it means to arrange meeting with a faceless person yet the love flows? A particular mention was when Tinuadebola came, though she has been calling me since she got to Abj airport up till she boarded till she got to the venue of the meeting. When she was greeting everybody, she asked me who Right is. "I don't know" I replied though pretending. She was too amazed when someone pointed to me that you are talking to Right!!!!

Questions were asked and answers supplied. We had nice time to the extent that I was thinking that I would not forgive myself had I missed this gathering.

Dr. Fola congrats once again on your PR. Outgoing Chairman, seglad congrats and the Lord would prepare the place for you. Tinuadebola, my sister, may the Lord continue to bless you. Mot and spokes, I never knew you two are ladies, omo I shock oo!

Ig babe, hmmm mama ni yen... I love the way you did it. Little wonders you were made the new Chairperson you sure deserve it.

Madam Tioluwanile, e ku idide ojo, iomokorede, my passenger,I hope u got home safely but you are blessed indeed!

Odeks, you should not write on this thread until you submit your application, so sanctioned by the “Pas” in da forum.

Dydx baba, iii, ind_dan, moegbenga (the carrier of Naija Pikin), you are all blessed and the Lord will see us through.

Oloye, thejackson, barsindoo and others who had tried to call in but never went through, may the Lord be with you and continue to strengthen us.

This was the final aspect that baffled me most, I thought when 9ijas landed they forgot about everything 9ijja, but this set of 9ijas are different. Oloye called for more than 2hours, barsindoo same on Ig's lappy, thejackson same even I heard my fellow Pa, Pa Naija Pikin (who ordinarily was deaf) used his GSM to call us. I got my head swollen; I could not hold back the tears are they rolled down my cheeks, as if we were in a kind of situation that bounds us together. I quickly ran into the toilet to freshen up.

For those who could not make it, the Lord will help you to do so next diet...sorry I mean next time.

Pa Awoderu, how was your family meeting and the lectures?
Too bad ....... I missed it but will not miss the next one. Congrats to all for the success in the meeting

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
My Naija folks,
Pa' Right, you will make an excellent writer, I am amazed at the narrative encapsulation. I had goose pimples all over me as I read about the love that exuded at the gathering. Honestly, even if it will take me to swim across the Atlantic to attend the next meeting, BY HIS GRACE, I shall.
It was so nice speaking with Odeks, Babe Ig, Seglad, my comrade Pa' Right, (abeg if I no mention your name no vex, na the names wey I remember). I also read with love, the recent posts from, imokorede, Onyx, Spokes, Babe Ig, and Tinu(software), thanks for appreciating the wine. To my national carrier, Moegbenga, thank you o!. To ALL that attend the gathering, thank you so much, and to those who couldn't attend, prepare to swim with me across the Atlantic ocean to attend the next one. :D
Please how can I see the pics?, are you guys on facebook?. Honestly, I can't wait to see you all, thanks to the narrative effect of my Comrade Pa' Right.
Do have a blessed week, ALL!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Right,

As l sit at the lounge of MMA 1 waiting to board a flight to Jos,and going through the post of yours.My blood rushes and goose pimples all over me.You were all wonderful and God bless you.Onyx,you will survive,the lord will turn every impossibility around for your good as you and Seglad plan to land very soon.Toluwanile,eku i dide.

To those of us waitnig for medicals,per,aor ,ppr ,application in progress for submission.The lord shall visit our case with immediate alacrity.@ ODEKS and TAG pls hasten up your preparations for submission,pls do not hesistate to call for assistances 24/7.Prayers and perseerance we need 700 or no 700.

Ig

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Pa Naija Pickin,

Am sure most forum members are on facebook.Am sure Pa Right will do the needful.Thanks for the wine,words cannot express the way we felt when moegbenga brought in the cooler without a car.The guys jumped up and the ladies started praying.We love you.Nice week and blessed New month of March

Ig

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Emperor said:
@ Naija Pikin

What do you advise concerning the payment I have made?. Should I just forget the whole documents already submitted and the money paid?, because there are milestones to how I will pay the consultants. The next payment which is the final (N100,000 and $1,500) is due after receipt of AOR and if she submit for me since there is a contract between us I feel I owe her the payment. The alternative is to ignore continue the process with her and request from her all documents including transcript submitted to her and apply on my own based on information I can gather from this forum.

Thanks.
Emperor, yes you can apply on your own, you have to wait till about May, to know if there are any changes to the NOC list. I strongly advice that you retrieve your documents, believing that the consultant will co-operate in that regard. If he doesn't, then you have to arrange fresh documents. BTW, what have you submitted so far?. Again, I have a strong feeling that you will soon hear from Accra, based on your 2005 application, it is over 5 years now, and you can make an effort to enquire about the status of the application. You have your AOR for that application, what processing time was indicated?.