+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Pa Awoderu et all,

My ecas status have chnged to

"We received your application for permanent residence on xx xx xxxx.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Accra office. They are pending review."

"Lady" Tinuadebola...thnx 4 da support. They got the docs even though I sent it by hand and without any records that it was received at Accra.

Lets continue to hope for the best. It's well IJN.
Pa' Right, just woke up this morning to see this, really a cheery news. Congratulations Pa'. Enjoy your weekend.
I greet all my Naija Pa's and Babes.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone am a Nigerian just logged on to this exciting forum. I applied in Oct. 22th 2010. Appl. received Oct 28th 2010. Bnak draft cashed Nov. 2nd 2010 and I just received my PER yesterday 18th Feb 2011. This is a great forum pls add me on!!!!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OBIE said:
Hi everyone am a Nigerian just logged on to this exciting forum. I applied in Oct. 22th 2010. Appl. received Oct 28th 2010. Bnak draft cashed Nov. 2nd 2010 and I just received my PER yesterday 18th Feb 2011. This is a great forum pls add me on!!!!
Welcome. Hope to see ur contribution/enquiries on this forum.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
OBIE said:
Welcome Obie, hope to see you contribute frequently on this forum.
I am also post June 26, 2010 applicant. Received PER in December, and my current status on e-cas reads; RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE.
Have you checked your e-cas?

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
Pa Awoderu et all,

My ecas status have chnged to

"We received your application for permanent residence on xx xx xxxx.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Accra office. They are pending review."

"Lady" Tinuadebola...thnx 4 da support. They got the docs even though I sent it by hand and without any records that it was received at Accra.

Lets continue to hope for the best. It's well IJN.
That is a sign of relieve.
I would not be able to make it for this months meeting, it clashes with my monthly family vigil in my Home town. So i would not be in lagos during that period. I really wish i can attend it. For future date scheduling, plz try not to fix the meetings on last saturdays of the month. I would try and connect Via skype if the service is available

Welcome OBIE, do we title you PA or Babe? it is a tradition in our thread.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
OBIE said:
Great to have you on board Obie!
What is your NOC code? Naija post June 26th don dey plenty on this thread and we appreciate you!!!
Keep the posts coming.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Naija Pikin said:
Welcome Obie, hope to see you contribute frequently on this forum.
I am also post June 26, 2010 applicant. Received PER in December, and my current status on e-cas reads; RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE.
Have you checked your e-cas?
By the way Naija Pikin, t'would have been great to have you around in our upcoming meeting!!!!!
All you PH people sef :(
Anyway, wishing you a great weekend again! ;D

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
My Nija people its been a long time. i have been busy Sorry for poor contribution
I have a few question to ask

1. I heard from someone that one can return ones visa after the issue when one is not ready to go within a year after medicals is done. That anytime one is ready one will just repeat the medicals and the visa will be reissued again . i am very busy with a training program and i dont want to quit it yet, it may take me another 3years to be through I dont know how far this is true. Does anyone have information or advice for me

2. I have submitted complete document since August and my ecas is still reading Received by visa officer since october that ecas changed to this.
I am a bit disturbed, when are they going to change it to inprocess and when will they call for medicals

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Awoderu A.A said:
That is a sign of relieve.
I would not be able to make it for this months meeting, it clashes with my monthly family vigil in my Home town. So i would not be in lagos during that period. I really wish i can attend it. For future date scheduling, plz try not to fix the meetings on last saturdays of the month. I would try and connect Via skype if the service is available

Welcome OBIE, do we title you PA or Babe? it is a tradition in our thread.
PA Awoderu sorry to hear u wont b around for the meeting. i sure say Babe Ig don tAke note of ur comment.Pray for us All o.
Cant wait to b There. Issac John street Abi?

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
For those who have gone through the Medicals in Nigeria, could you please give us a detailed explanation of how it went; lagos preferably

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
OBIE
You are welcome aboard. If you don't mind from where are u linking up from?

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
TJ2010 said:
My Nija people its been a long time. i have been busy Sorry for poor contribution
I have a few question to ask

1. I heard from someone that one can return ones visa after the issue when one is not ready to go within a year after medicals is done. That anytime one is ready one will just repeat the medicals and the visa will be reissued again . i am very busy with a training program and i dont want to quit it yet, it may take me another 3years to be through I dont know how far this is true. Does anyone have information or advice for me YOU CAN ALWAYS GO AND LAND STAY LIKE A MONTH TO GET YOUR SIN CARD AND COME BACK. THE PR IS VALID FOR 5 YEARS, YOU HAVE TO SPEND MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS IN CANADA TO HAVE IT RENEWED OR STAY 3 YRS TO GET YOUR CITIZENSHIP. RATHER THAN RETURNING YOUR VISA I WOULD ADVISE YOU GET SOME CASH AND GO AND LAND, DO YOUR DOCUMENTATION AND COME BACK.

2. I have submitted complete document since August and my ecas is still reading Received by visa officer since october that ecas changed to this.
I am a bit disturbed, when are they going to change it to inprocess and when will they call for medicals. MINE ALSO CHANGED TO RBVO SINCE LAST YEAR AND HAS NOT CHANGED TO IN PROCESS BUT NEVER MIND IT WILL CHANGE. PATIENCE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME. FOR YOU THAT IS NOT READY TO MOVE YET I THINK YOU SHOULD EVEN BE THANKFUL THAT ITS A BIT DELAYED AT LEAST YOU HAVE MORE TIME IN YOUR HAND LOL.
BEST OF LUCK

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
mine has changed from from IN PROCESS to RBVO. I presume the former was wrong, while the later is correct

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Awoderu A.A said:
mine has changed from from IN PROCESS to RBVO. I presume the former was wrong, while the later is correct
I had always tot e-cas only changes on Tuesdays. Haha, now i knw i am wrong.Abi no b so? :eek: