+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Hi,

My initial application was sent to Sydney in April and i got the file reference number B.............. and my Ecas is showing "in process'' since 1 Feb 2011. My Ecas also shows that my supporting documents have been recieved by the Accra office and is pending review. It does not show any date for the reciept and also does not state when processing began.

I have two questions

1] Is Accra going to assign another file reference number to me and if so at what stage.

I did not submit IELTS test along with my application because someone advised me that since i submitted my initial application to Sydney in April 2010, proof of English Language will be fine. I got on another forum and someone else advised me to take the test and submit the result. i could not get a date for the exam until May 2011. I then printed the IELTS test date confirmation and forwarded to Accra in Jan 2011. Note that all support documents were submited first week of August 2010.

2] Could i have gotten the minimun 67 points before my Ecas changed to 'in process' on 1 feb 2011. It has been RBVO since June 2010.

Thx, KC

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Kcsider said:
Hi,

My initial application was sent to Sydney in April and i got the file reference number B.............. and my Ecas is showing "in process'' since 1 Feb 2011. My Ecas also shows that my supporting documents have been recieved by the Accra office and is pending review. It does not show any date for the reciept and also does not state when processing began.

I have two questions

1] Is Accra going to assign another file reference number to me and if so at what stage.

I did not submit IELTS test along with my application because someone advised me that since i submitted my initial application to Sydney in April 2010, proof of English Language will be fine. I got on another forum and someone else advised me to take the test and submit the result. i could not get a date for the exam until May 2011. I then printed the IELTS test date confirmation and forwarded to Accra in Jan 2011. Note that all support documents were submited first week of August 2010.

2] Could i have gotten the minimun 67 points before my Ecas changed to 'in process' on 1 feb 2011. It has been RBVO since June 2010.

Thx, KC
Did you try to assess yourself without the IELTS?, if you did what did you score?.
If Accra assigns another file number to you, it will be reflected in your 2nd AOR, I hope any Naija that is pre-June 26,2010, can respond to this.
IELTS was made compulsory effective 26 june 2010, all applications to CIO Nova Scotia must be accompanied with the test result. Your application would be processed in accordance with the Minister's instruction, pre-June 26.(the immigration officer will assign you points based on your proof of language proficiency) I strongly believe that if your ecas is showing IN PROCESS, then you must have scored 67 points.
SEE: Here is the note for;
IN PROCESS
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

Informing Accra of your upcoming IELTS test, is also a good step.You just go ahead and do the exam, come out in flying colours(Naija no dey carry last), keep the test result handy in case they request for it, do your medicals(no shaking),continue to learn more about Canada, begin to pack your things, receive your PR in a couple of months, and land in grand style. YOU DON WIN!.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
KC
Naija Pikin said:
Did you try to assess yourself without the IELTS?, if you did what did you score?.
If Accra assigns another file number to you, it will be reflected in your 2nd AOR, I hope any Naija that is pre-June 26,2010, can respond to this.
IELTS was made compulsory effective 26 june 2010, all applications to CIO Nova Scotia must be accompanied with the test result. Your application would be processed in accordance with the Minister's instruction, pre-June 26.(the immigration officer will assign you points based on your proof of language proficiency) I strongly believe that if your ecas is showing IN PROCESS, then you must have scored 67 points.
SEE: Here is the note for;
IN PROCESS
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

Informing Accra of your upcoming IELTS test, is also a good step.You just go ahead and do the exam, come out in flying colours(Naija no dey carry last), keep the test result handy in case they request for it, do your medicals(no shaking),continue to learn more about Canada, begin to pack your things, receive your PR in a couple of months, and land in grand style. YOU DON WIN!.
Thank u Naija Pikin.

Your post is truly inspirational. I did a self assesment and surpassed the 67 points even with 7 points on Language testing

Many thanks

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Kcsider said:
KC
Thank u Naija Pikin. - Point of correction "Pa Naija Pikin" I won't stand here why you insult a fello "Pa" you hear "Pa Kcsider"?Your post is truly inspirational. I did a self assesment and surpassed the 67 points even with 7 points on Language testing
Many thanks

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
hahaaa!, thanks Pa' Right.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@KC
You all the points you got under language is in total 7 Points? or your score band is 7.0? please clarify.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Thanks 'Pa Naija Pikin' and 'Pa Right'.

Please 4give me if i did not use the right 'Chieftancy title'. I wont let that happen again. :) :) :) :)

'Pa' EMO - It was just a minimum point allocation. I'm confident that the proof of English Language submitted, I will get more than that! Worst case scenario, Accra will request for IELTS test which i have booked for May 2011

Thx,

Chief 'Pa' KC

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
I believe the Visa office wants to give out the @ nd AOR in bulk just as they did for the 1st and that would be after our 120days has elapsed. So we should be looking at ending of feburary for every one since we all received first AOR around the same time and medicals around middle of march ceteris paribus (all things been equal) closely followed by PPR dishing out by MAY/JUNE.This is my 9th month of processing out of 12 months.This is just my assumption

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Kcsider said:
Thanks 'Pa Naija Pikin' and 'Pa Right'.

Please 4give me if i did not use the right 'Chieftaincy title'. I wont let that happen again. :) :) :) :)

'Pa' EMO - It was just a minimum point allocation. I'm confident that the proof of English Language submitted, I will get more than that! Worst case scenario, Accra will request for IELTS test which i have booked for May 2011

Thx,

Chief 'Pa' KC
Chief Pa" KC, the Pa' is not a chieftaincy title, we are elderly men, with grey hair. So you be Chief?, na wao, Canada go see something. Me, I go soon become traditional ruler, and I will notify Accra of my change in status. Please anyone have any idea how they process applications from traditional rulers?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Awoderu A.A said:
I believe the Visa office wants to give out the @ nd AOR in bulk just as they did for the 1st and that would be after our 120days has elapsed. So we should be looking at ending of feburary for every one since we all received first AOR around the same time and medicals around middle of march sentis paribos (all things been equal) closely followed by PPR dishing out by MAY/JUNE.This is my 9th month of processing out of 12 months.This is just my assumption
Pa Awoderu, I don't think your anaysis of 12 months works (even with ceteris paribus!) Some momo have submitted their docs since Sept. 2010 and they are yet to rec'd medical and these are pple who filed appli. @ CIO around March,Apr. By next month they will be 12 months old! Of course anything can happen just like the tegnus of "May thread" but then the guy is from Warsaw VO which handled very small number of PR appli. Well lets just hope for the best afterall very few appli. came in post 6/10.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Happy Val friends i hope u are all celebrating with ur friends and spouses.
wishing you all the best.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Pa Awoderu, I don't think your anaysis of 12 months works (even with ceteris paribus!) Some momo have submitted their docs since Sept. 2010 and they are yet to rec'd medical and these are pple who filed appli. @ CIO around March,Apr. By next month they will be 12 months old! Of course anything can happen just like the tegnus of "May thread" but then the guy is from Warsaw VO which handled very small number of PR appli. Well lets just hope for the best afterall very few appli. came in post 6/10.
Pa' Right, so if the analysis no work even with ''ceteris paribus'', if it exceeds 12 months, then it will become ''ceteris parimolue'' :D :D :D :D

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
We cannot use what happened during the last quarter of last uear to determine this year. We are at the beginning of the year and everything is still fresh. I believe they (CHC) want to give medical request in bulk. I believe every one from last year would their medical starting from march. If nothing happens on or before March 11 then the information given by CHC is not correct. But i am been hopeful, let's watch and see how things unfold.

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
basking4me said:
Hello people, I thought we are suppose to send our documents to a post office address in Ghana. That is what I have read in the guidelines for submission. Will they accept the docs at the embassy too. I will advise you to use courier service to send your docs to their office. You can get their office address from their website. With this option their will be a tracking number and you can tell when it got to their ofice and who signed for it.I am yet to submit my docs yet I have less than 10days to go. My school wont give me transcript and it will take donkey years to get it to ghana if they send it themselves. send what you have but ensure you do a letter stating what the situation is and when you intend to receive it from your schoolI may as well just send the docs without the transcript. please do a letter to explain. For every item that is stated on the checklist that you do not have. Please explain with a covering letter