Newbies welcome here, applicants sponsoring for Jamaica

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
totally random but KGN only has 3 more holidays left for the yr:

they wont be off thanksgiving with us thank goodness

October 17, 2011 National Heroes Day, December 26, 2011 Christmas Day (in lieu) and December 27, 2011 Boxing Day

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
HELLO FAMILY!!!!!!
WE ARE HOME!!! OK SO HERE WE GO!!!
I arrived in toronto on friday morning at 7...am! so i had all day to well fret about Hubby! I managaed to get a pedicure along the way, and had some amazing distractions... a.k.a LILMAYA AND LADYPOSH!! and limaya goregous son..I couldn't have asked for better support and well DISTRACTION, and trust me I needed it, I was a tad anxious. I had no sleep, as i cannot sleep on flights , and well my entire week was a a tad stressful. At 2:30 got the message hubby boarded plan.. did happy dance...4 hours later got next message.."babe Im here" and then no contact. Digicel failed us.. well actually is surprized us by send a message! So lilmaya and Ladyposh "demanded" that I stay put at the hotel because hubby would be out for sometime. I was unruley.....and they utilized there skills with me... wine helped.. a bit! We arrived at the airport bout 8pm. I was excited to say the least, with the help from my girls, they stood where u could see a little crack in the wall, and we new hubby was wearing red, so they would yell when red passed, and i would would leap.. and NUTTIN!!! by 9pm my muscles were sore! IT wasnt til about 9:20 that I seen his amazing face, Dont recall what i did, i think I obstructed traffic?? My witness may remeber?? Hubby said the process was good, no problems, his luggage wasnt even searched, went smooth. We got back to the hotel, said my goodbyes to lilmaya her son and padyposh.. got the privlage to meet Mr. Posh too! Hubby was chilly and in awe of the size of Toronto. We were on the next flight at 7am to Edmonton, we giggled and stared at eachother..its feels odd, surreal.. amazing.. blissful...My daughter and her boyfried were at the airpot to fetch us, we got home at 10am, and were exhausted, I made sure I had some breakfast items.. plantain and such.. we ate and slept...and slept and slept. Prior to our nap, I could see hubby feeling overwhelmed even a bit teary, its such a change the home, the life...he took a second and sat in the sun...this is such a change, we are doing it togther! We got out to West Edmonton mall, and did some shopping.. longsleves winter coats fall coats and such, he was amazed.. he DROVE THERE..and well all around we took a drive, and he was great! last evening we relaxed bed early.. slept in today.. and we are here drink some tea. and He is sitting in the window with the sun on his face....the happiness i feel could stop all world discord ..thanks you everyone for all of your kindness support and compassion, we could not have done this without our unifide wisdom.. yay!!!!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr Irving welcome and big up urself glad u got here safe n sound

Lilmaya big up u were there for support raeeeeee

Ladyposh giving u a hail

Irving go and enjoy your new life with hubby ;D

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great landing story Irving, glad your journey is finally over and you can enjoy having your hubby home. My wife showed me the pic of you ladies... beautiful!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proper u deh bout gwan bless up the longer part of your journey done home stretch now like Usain inna di 200m

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
HELLO ALL MY PEEPS....OLD AND THE NEW!!! I have not been on here in the longest time....but please dont feel that I have ever forgotten about anyone on this forum!!!! I ma been way too busy for even my ownself and there is just not enough hours in the day. However I had to no matter what find my way to see Irving while she was here to pick up hubby. We had a hilarious time and I will never forget it.

Irving it was so such a awesome experience to see your hubby come thru the door, it brought back wonderful memories for me, and I am glad Iwas there to share it with you. I hope t see you both back in T.O. really really soon.

Lilmaya, it was great spending time with you again!!!

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Irving- I'm so happy for you! It's finally over and now the new chapter in your lives begin! Congrats!

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
Good day all! Anybody can gimmie an idea how many pics I should clean for each yr documenting our relationship, which is over 5 years..

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Good Afternoon Y'all

Irving : I am so happy that we were able to be there for your special day!! Like Miss Posh said, the memories just came flooding back of anxiously waiting for hubby to walk through that pearly gate!! So much fun!! Mr. Irving took nuff time to get through stilll....but he was so worth the wait!! Wishing you all the best my friend...enjoy every moment! :-*

Miss Posh: Wha a gwan mi friend?? Nice to see you a check in. Had a great time on Friday with my girls!! Need more of that for sure!! Big up Mr. Posh fi wi!

Kedeisha : How's that application coming along? Just waiting on the marriage certificate to come through?

Mrslwsn : I think we included about 20 pictures in our file. Most of the pics I just printed off my computer in black and white on regular paper. I included about 5-7 originals from our wedding. I know every file is different.. some put many more... some less...so whatever you feel comfortable with.

proper : Bonafide..wha a gwan? Have you considered redoing that medical yet?

ebonyshine: That interview is right around the corner girl. :eek: You ready? Did you convince hubby to do the medical beforehand? How's Baby Ebonyshine? We missed you on Friday girl!

SmoothiesQueen: Hey girl!! Things are really great here on the homefront..thanks for checking in. Things are really starting to cool off here so he's starting to remember what winter is gonna feel like. Things have just really fallen into place and we are just living life like a family, the way it always should have been. I couldn't be happier! How are things in beautiful J.A?

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
Thx lil maya, sounds good,mine may be more, as I have pics of him n my kids as well..also I just read Irving inspirational post and all I can say is congrats and enjoy your new journey. I hope mr Irving transitions well and you guys love each other, the worst is over!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilmaya said:
Good Afternoon Y'all

Irving : I am so happy that we were able to be there for your special day!! Like Miss Posh said, the memories just came flooding back of anxiously waiting for hubby to walk through that pearly gate!! So much fun!! Mr. Irving took nuff time to get through stilll....but he was so worth the wait!! Wishing you all the best my friend...enjoy every moment! :-*

Miss Posh: Wha a gwan mi friend?? Nice to see you a check in. Had a great time on Friday with my girls!! Need more of that for sure!! Big up Mr. Posh fi wi!

Kedeisha : How's that application coming along? Just waiting on the marriage certificate to come through?

Mrslwsn : I think we included about 20 pictures in our file. Most of the pics I just printed off my computer in black and white on regular paper. I included about 5-7 originals from our wedding. I know every file is different.. some put many more... some less...so whatever you feel comfortable with.

proper : Bonafide..wha a gwan? Have you considered redoing that medical yet?

ebonyshine: That interview is right around the corner girl. :eek: You ready? Did you convince hubby to do the medical beforehand? How's Baby Ebonyshine? We missed you on Friday girl!

SmoothiesQueen: Hey girl!! Things are really great here on the homefront..thanks for checking in. Things are really starting to cool off here so he's starting to remember what winter is gonna feel like. Things have just really fallen into place and we are just living life like a family, the way it always should have been. I couldn't be happier! How are things in beautiful J.A?
lilmaya sent off monday yay

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Lilmaya- girl...i wanted so much to be there to not only finally meet you and posh but to be there for my girl Irving...turns out I could have made it because I wasn't needed afterall. Client ended up being a c/s. I'm glad it all went well and sounds like you all a blast. Many more to come I hope!!!!! Regarding hubby...he's studying away and preparing. I'm so proud of him. At first he was taking it for a big joke when I quized him. Could have killed him. But all of sudden he's buckling down! Couldn't convince him to do the medical he rather wait to be told and rather than draw attention to it as he thinks maybe they may overlook. I think thats unlikely but I won't argue. Nice to see your hubby settling in!

Ked-No kicking yet...but i go for my first ultrasound tomorrow!

Mrslawn-As lilmaya said every app varies...No two apps alike but we put approximately 30 pics. I printed ours in colour and labelled each pic.