Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Irving : I was born in Calgary Alberta and spent most of my life there until now i happily reside in Ontario so I know grrrreat things come out of the Prairies!! LOL.

togirl2011: That sounds really postive. I hope it works out for you. Are you right in Toronto... you might have to provide with your MP details cause it sounds like you found the right one!!

Sanchester : I think maybe Waiting may be right. I do believe when they look at the file it sends an update.. even if they don't make a change. So did either of your new updates show any of the info had changed? I think it might be goooood new. Tell hubby to stay close to the phone tomorrow!!!

Waiting It's a good thing hubby is not here already or you might have to without your secret weapon already and yu no ready to withold yet!

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
I can now access my ECAS without going through hubby's own, got another email since evening, thank the Lord!!!!!!!!!

Glad your darling is ok Waiting, you are so funny. lol

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
(update)!!!!!!

so my hubby had the most wonderful INTERVIEW ever, they never ask him much actually he said he initiated the conversation.30 MINS appx
IO: so mr. waiting did you bring anything else to prove your relationship.
hubby: yes, do you want them one at a time or the whole package
IO: just give package
hubby gives pages package, first thing that came out of package was my daughters school pic, the graduation one. (She is in grd 8)
IO: wow, Wow she s beautiful,
Hubby: she sings like bell (?), and my desire is to see her standing beside celine dion one day
IO: I wish your dream come true mr. Waiting, so what about the boy twin what is he like
Hub: he talks about Planes, and airport, and landing I think he is a pilot, but when he talks I dont know his stuff, I don't know so much that boy knows too much, its all about planes, he fluctuates though not settled on what he wants to be as yet like the girl twin.
IO: thats how boys are, they are a bit more slower to make decisions
IO: so when did your spouse leave JA
Hubby: If my memory serves right In 2000
IO: who had the kids then
Hubby: me, then they went to england,
IO: Oh so they were in England, how long
Hub: yes, 5yrs
IO: so why did she take so long to send for you.
Hub: she wanted to, but at the time I was in a good job and I wasn't ready to leave it I enjoyed that job, but then my mom took sick and i had to look after her, I love my mom very much and I didn't want to leave her then,
IO: Wow!!! Is she deceased now
Hub: No
IO: so how come you are going to leave her now
Hub: my sister who followed me is a nurse; she was living in burmuda but now she move back home, she will take of her now.
Hubby said lady IO woman did not look at anything else in the package; she was staring at the pic of my daughter continuously then she said its ok mr waiting there is no reason to deny you. Then give him a piece of paper saying the same thing, told him when to pick up his pp and the originals, told him they will give him a letter to give to imm over here and he should keep it safe and not let anything soil it

He said when he was leaving she said stay and talk with me a little longer, she wanted to know how the twins was when they were young and how we manage then hubby said she was very fascinated, this convocation was off the record.
SO PROPER THE CHARMS REALLY PAID OFF FOR HUBBY, BUT LIL, PROPS LISTEN HOW THE MAN BRIGHT, HIM A ASK ME IF HIM CAN STAY TILL THE END OF APRIL, OH BTW HE HAS UNTIL NEXT FEB TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY, THE DAY HIS MEDS EXPIRE. HIM ASS A COME BY THE 20 THE LATEST, ME ASK HM IF HE FORGOT THAT 27 IS OUR ANNIVERSARY, AND ITS 15YRS, HIM SAY OK THEN CAN HE COME ON THE 26, HUH i DONT THINK SO, NA HAH

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
lil.... stop giving me ideas, lol

lilmaya said:
Irving : I was born in Calgary Alberta and spent most of my life there until now i happily reside in Ontario so I know grrrreat things come out of the Prairies!! LOL.

togirl2011: That sounds really postive. I hope it works out for you. Are you right in Toronto... you might have to provide with your MP details cause it sounds like you found the right one!!

Sanchester : I think maybe Waiting may be right. I do believe when they look at the file it sends an update.. even if they don't make a change. So did either of your new updates show any of the info had changed? I think it might be goooood new. Tell hubby to stay close to the phone tomorrow!!!

Waiting It's a good thing hubby is not here already or you might have to without your secret weapon already and yu no ready to withold yet!

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol Just like i said, hubby was in cucumber mood. Thanks for posting this too Waiting.. i pray God they dont ask for an interview with me cause im all nerves in situation like those ::) oh, may i ask what other proof hubby took with him besides the pic of your daughter?

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Good morning family, whats up!! TGIF!!! WOW!!!!!, man i am so tired need to sleep in my bed longer and thats my plan for the weekend.

Waiting... what a lovely interview you hubby got, God was really at the forefront of his every move, and it always pay to be cool, calm and collective. I am like proper i hope they dont ask me for an interview because i am always a nervous wreck, just imagine at that point.

Well i feel good today, i feel we will be getting some good news today on the forum, and i am her anticipating them. LOL.

LETS GO KGN LETS GO, NEXT!!!!!!!!!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
Goodmorning everyone!!!!!!!!!

Dear Jesus, thank you for your wonderful and tender love you have given to us, we bless your name, Dear Jesus we know that this is a weekend but we have the faith and as long as we have that you said we can move mountain, we remove the montains of imm in our lives this morning, God we ask you to release the bondage that is on Ramdont passport dear God, today is the day jesus for too long the devil holds our lives in captivity, set us free my God, even proper lil san jah and each and everyone who awaits this good news, we pray for a complete deliverance, God I ask that you will keep myhubby and all our hubbys safe, Jesus today please let there be one more good news before the day, this day is done. In Jesus name we Pray........AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Proper... he had 4 letter of support, from me, friends and JP, he had the kids report card, school pics, post card, copy of all our pps showing stamps, phone cards that I used, western union papers, ait tickets, etc. but he said they did not look at anything but the pick of my daughter and son. and gave him back the package.

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
AMEN!

Good Morning Fam!

waiting-for-a-star :Your husbands interview was wonderful. The prayers were flowing and God answered. I can't imagine the relief you must feel not having the immigration weight on your shoulders.

God give us some good news today! Let's Go Kingston!

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amen!

Good morning family and thanks again waiting. Post office day..... :-\

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
girl you have no idea, its the miracle of my daughter, she always seem to get the ppl weak every where she goes she carrys a charm, tht girl bring me home an income of at least $10 per week the folks at church love her, she even have a lady that call her g/daughter who buys her clothes, even on pic she shines. dont get me wrong her pic might not be Hale berry but she carries a persona and a figure that shines even on a pic.

someone fan me please, lol :p :p :p 8) 8)

PROps load lots of pic of your little one might work for you, you know the funny thing my hubby and I have no pic together becz i hate takin pics and expecialy wit him, reason when I came to CA I was 115 lbs, now im doubled that so its awkward, and he is abt 140 lbs 6 ft so its all in his height the man mawga bad and me fat bad, no sah tha pic deh ago look weird, lol biggie and likkle......lol but the truth is we both hate pics so w had no pics. just of me and him by ourselves, and of the twins we have lots a dat.

lil do u have a facebook and props do u have one too

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
waiting-for-a-star: In your original application did you include pictures of you guys together? Like wedding pictures or anything? It seems like interview was definitely mesmerized by your daughter. Hubby was right.. that charm must have rubbed off on her!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
I put a few pics the one u see on fb of me and him the one that i was bad, and all my wedding pic got distroyed in an album they swet and all water damage just abt 3 that i had i send. but it was mostly pics of our kids i send

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
waiting-for-a-star : That is so sad to have few pics left from your wedding! Now that Mr. Waiting is coming home... you need to renew your vows!!! Let the twins be your flower girl and ring bearer! ;)
I'm glad the fact that you had very few pictures together didn't cause any negative effect on your application. They saw the love still !! :-* Especially the pic when yu a gwan bad!! ;)

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
im so happy too, next few weeks we celebrate 15yrs a great start over.

BTW: where is proper: I think im gonna go start cleaning my back yard while the weather lasts