waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
it so quiet today....

I hope its because everyone is busy and not discouraged.

Im feeling better... I got paid today so I did a bit of shopping therapy. ;D thanks for those who replied to my posts and validated my crazy. lol.

iambless - i hope age doesnt red flag your application! I think my redflag would be that my husband and i applied two times for a visitor visa and he got denied, which I was told in advance that would happen. We were still hoping. Relationships are so diverse and I hope immigration takes that into consideration when making their decisions about peoples lives.

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
WAITING- where are you girl?
Just letting you know you're in my thoughts and I hope you're doing well.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
sanchester, applying for TRV's will actually help your case according to my consultant. It shows that you were trying to be together and were making steps towards that.
iambless, I have a huge age difference with my wife and we got through without an interview. Age difference by itself is not going to concern them as long as you have strong relationship proof, age difference and religious differences with communication problems all together would certainly cause them concern.

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
Hope all is well with you Waiting.. I'm sure all will be sorted out soon.. until we hear from you you are in our thoughts and prayers. Sanchester I can relate to you.. the journey is tough to say the least. next month will be my 6th trip 18 months.. The finacial stress I have I think is the worst of it, The sacrifices we make.... shoes, purses, nails, hair, seem to have been nil for the last 2 years! my husband must be like.. damn your letting yourself go!! haha..but its the choice i've made, and know that it will all resume when he arrives! But lemme tell you walking past pretty shiney things is so damn hard!!!!! :'( I just feel fortunate that I have been able to go as often as I could.. i cant wait to wake up next to him every morning, that is why i do this!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
hey guys, I find him and now I just wanna beat him up, Ah all better now, except that Im mad now as hell, its a good thing he is not here or this would have been a big fight....

So I call him again and he pick, but he said, because he left so early yesterday 4am he hadnt eaten and when he was at the bus stop he bought food and since then he was so sick all night he even filt up himself, and he said he didnt know his fone was off he realize today that the radio was turn off, and he said when i called this morning he didnt want to talk bcaz ppl was around and he didnt want them to know his business. (nice excuse huh) so I gave him a good peice of my mind becaz he made worry all night.

he just called me but my phone died on him so im waiting on him to call back to get the full story.

PROPER AM ALL BETTER NOW, LILMAYA GIRL, ALL BETTA.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

SO HOW IS EVERYONE DOING.

I THINK THE ECAS UPDATE IS A GOOD THING BECZ I GOT THREE OF THE DURING THE TIME OF THE INTERVIEW (THE 2 WKS ) I THINK THEY ARE LOOKING AT YOUR FILE THEY JUST DIDNT CHANGE ANY INFO, BY THE WAY MY ECAS STILL SAY THE SAME THING SINCE APRIL 12, 2010.

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
canuck- thanks, for that! that makes me feel better. It was so frustrasting getting denied and we wondered how we were going to have any progression in our relationship if we couldnt be together. I hope thats the case in my situation.

Irving- LOL! I hear that. When I first started going back and forth I'd buy all these cute clothes. NOW- hubby must think I don't own anything other clothes but the one he sees me in trip after trip... I try to switch it up and but something new, especially tops because I don't want my pictures to look like they're from the same trip. LOL!!
I was the worst budgeter until I met him, now I don't have a choice. Im trying to save as much as I can between now and when he gets here... once he's got his visa in hands I want to go to JA and take the plane back to Canada with him. He's never been on a plane and I want to be there for everything. PLUS... he's terrified of water, so going over so much water ... Im a bit worried he might soil himself...lol!

Don't even talk about nails... I use to get my nails done all the time... not anymore. I've become a pro at doing my own ... well, a ghetto pro...they aren't as nice as if someone else were doing them. lol.

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :p :p :pHAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ;D ;D ;D HEY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :p :p :p

yaadgirl

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jun-10
Doc's Request.
9-Nov-10
AOR Received.
17-Jul-10
File Transfer...
27-Jul-10
Med's Done....
26-May-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7-Apr-11
VISA ISSUED...
8-apr-11
LANDED..........
22-Apr-11
Sanchester are you currently living in Manitoba or moving there? Im in Winnipeg myself.

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Yaadgirl- Im in Ontario. LOL .... Im laughing because lilmaya was placing me in Alberta the other day.

WAITING! Im glad everything is good... !! Everything always works out. :D

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glad to know everythings ok Waiting, we were all worried for a bit there. I'd be in the dog house if i ever pulled that one on the wife. Just sitting here reading all the earlier girl talk lol. BTW ladies, your hubbies aren't watching what new clothes you get or not, they're just happy to see you. We only care about clothes when we're taking them off you :p

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
iambless : I am starting to wonder if AOR's mean anything or not. I think it might be a good idea to get your medicals done before they ask. Does anyone else have an opinion on that? You'd think that way when they/if they call rather than put a bring forward date on it you could advise them it's already done. That's my thinking anyway.

Sanchester : I have to admit today was a little discouraging. Because Thursdays sometimes seem to be calling days... and then the whole ECAS false alarm. Tomorrow is a new day though so I hope to wake up with renewed spirit. I also went shopping so that always helped. Finances in the Maya home are in the red but every once in a while I do need to get myself something nice. I want to dress cute everyday once my husband finally gets here cause i don't know about you gals but I just don't have the same enthusiasm for getting cute each day. LOL. So i'm slowly buying things here and there.. when my husband gets here and i start doing my hair and putting on makeup and caring what I wear..... my work won't recognize me! LOL. I wonder what it is about you that makes us think Prairie! LMAO.

waiting-for-a-star: Tell Mr. Waiting he is in trouble with us too. We were all worried. PLUS.. we want to hear all about the interview!! Geeeez. I kind of had the same wishful thinking that maybe they opened our file and maybe it's something positive rather than a random glitch! That is what i'm praying for!

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
By the look of it Im the only prairie girl here.. Sanchester its cause your so refined!!!! We are the province of oil and $$$$$.. hahaha well and rednecks.. OK!
Proper you kill me! what id do for someone to take off these raggety cloths. :p
Pleased to hear that hubby was safe and sound Waiting, sounds like a frying pan moment if there every was!
Sanchester we too were denied a a visitor visa, lets hope it it's a bonus in our cases....

togirl2011

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011
yes, Waiting....fill us in on the interview and stuff. glad to hear u got hold of hubby. men sometimes need the space to process all that's going on. if u really think about it those coming from JA are giving up so much to come to Canada. It's a great opportunity but the culture shock etc must be difficult.

I hear ya Sanchester and Lilmaya. My hubby only knows me with my hair tied up, sweating all the time and no makeup. I always try to remind him that almost never wear my hair up here 'cept in the heat of summer and I hate sweating. My clothes are getting a bit old too. I used to shop for summer clothes but can't afford it anymore. I went to JA 5x last year and 1x so far this year. I too was hoping it would be the last visit but time will tell. the pocket book has taken a thorough beating.

on an upbeat note, I contacted my MP today. They were really helpful. I told them that we hadn't received the AOR and didn't know hubby's client #. I indicated we were considering sending in more info and couldn't do this w/o the #. They asked for my client # to reference along with other personal information (for both of us). Once I call back with my client # she said she would contact minister's office. she said that we should have rec'd AOR by now but once she heard JA she wasn't surprised. I told her that she could provide any other info on the file status while she was checking for the #. Sure hope we get more details.

C'mon KGN and c'mon Lotto Max.......mamma could use a winfall!!!!

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
OH MY GOSH!!

I had two more ECAS updates!! But I think they are good!!!!

My husbands ECAS is now up and running with his B-number!!!!

Yay!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
im gonna get the whole story soon, but i am give him the silent treatment right now, cant let him get away with that crap he tried last night, no worry when the punishment done( about another 15 mins) then me nice up again, lol

ProPer behave youself!!!!!!!!no clothes taking, respect you elders, me first!!!!!!