Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
SOON COME
;)Hey everyone hows things, Just wanna say Happy Anniversary to Mr and Mrs Proper you will be together to celebrate sooner than you think, hold your faith the big man upstairs is in charge so keep praying and dont lose faith

So I actually talked to hubbys IO today she said dont worry everything is done and she received his itinerary through fax, so now I can stop freakin out and just wait patiently for him to arrive... I had to call her myself because we were havin a major miscommunication, I really noticed how different women and men think LOL Regardless its all done just waiting on PP return, cant believe its me typing this it felt like this day would never come, so for all those people still waiting dont worry your time soon come :D

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi everyone!

Hope you all are doing weel!!

CONGRATS IRVING!!! I am so happy for you! ;D
can't wait to hear your landing story!

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
Hello everyone!!! thanks for all the congrats! hey Sanchester! how is the life your living??? Ebony!! how you feeling? first month s tough.. sleep sleep sleep! jahlove, stay strong girl, thinking of you! Lilmaya well said about the propers! so tough to be apart, when you feel its just so wrong, especially on the day you we were wed. LW glad to hear all is sorted out.. you must be soo excited
We booked out ticket last night! hubby will land in TO Sept 16, and due to short connextion he is staying the night there...WITH ME! im flying in to meet him there.. so im super excited 29 days!! yeehaa!!!!

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Good morning guys

Lonely Wifey

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
SOON COME
;D Morning every1 I have an interview today please cross ur fingers and toes dem for me I need this job or any job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good luck on the interview remember to sell yourself at the end of the interview the impression to leave is the company would be lost without you

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Jahlove- whats up girl! Im doing ok...but can't keep anthing down. Im so sick and weak and when you seeme not checkin in on my forum peeps you must know! Im rooting for us girland praying that we hear something soon!

lrving-Hey girly...Im tryin to sleep as much as i can cause thats actually the only time I feel good! I'm thinking of trying the negative ion bracelet as i hear it can help with nausea and fatigue. Nothing is working and Im a horrible midwife to myself lol.

lonely-Thats great that you have phone access to your IO. I think thats really rare! Good luck with the job interview. what a beautiful thing that would be to have hubby and a new job all in the space of a few weeks. God is good!

sanchester- Wad up girl! Hows hubby adjusting?

lilmaya- Hey girly...I too love the fact that Jahlove never fails to say her good mornings...dynamics of forums are forever changing but one thing Im grateful for is the friendships I've made along the way. Link up soon y'all! But not until my hubby here! Irving you and hubby better fly your butts to TO cause we are not doing it without you ;D

ked- 2 weeks omg!
hey guys....getting closet organizers installed next week!! Im so excited! Its a true disaster right now but it needs to be done with two new family members entering the household. My tennant is out now as well so having the basement is added bonus!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ebonyshine sux you are sick it really is but lets hope its just 1st trimester and not the whole pregnancy as 1 of my friend was sick her whole pregnancy #notgood

yea 2 weeks cant wait to join the married lady gang n start to wait oh lordy lord

SmoothiesQueen

Jun 18, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 24th 2011
Hey everyone

Probably missed some updates and if thats the case congrats to all who have had good news!:)

Been stuck in a real funk of missing Canada and my friends and family and an anxiousness to get on with our new life in Canada. Its a hard point for us because we do have a normal life but we are young and anxious to build our future and both ambitious. So its difficult and stifling to not be able to put down to deep of roots because we don't know when we are leaving. So its very frusterating. I subconciously avoided coming on here for a bit because I felt enourmously guilty of being kinda depressed when I'm with my husband and so many are apart from their loved ones. Felt kinda like I didn't have the right to be depressed when I could be on the opposite end. But all the same it has been frusterating so I've kinda had to distance myself from the topic of immigration all together to get out of the funk.

But I really am always rooting for all you fabulous people...and so anxious to see all of you still waiting come through to the end of your journey!! Wanted to hail everybody up! :)

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morning SQ dont worry your journey soon end and as u said it could have been you were seperated from him and your daughter so look at is as a blessing bcuz when u come its u n ur family come together and everybody gonna be adjusting together same time rather than just hubby n ur daughter coming here and adjusting so dont feel no way ya gwan bless up urself n be careful as jamaica under a cylclone warning today :eek:

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Good morning everyone,

Good morning Ked! YUH READY MY GIRL!!!!

SQ its nice to see you again, but hun you have nothing to be feel guilty about, depression comes in so many ways and different forms, its call living and wanting the best of it. Stay positive hun.

Ebony so sorry to hear that you are going through the sickness phase, but its for a good cause, soon you will have that little bundle of joy and not even remember all these bad feelings, hush, this too shall past.

Well i really want to hear something now, i am getting a bit anxious again. My mom told me to leave the application with the Lord and not worry about it, but i keep taking it back from HIM, Lord have mercy, i am so weak, lol

COME ON KINGSTON WE NEED TO HEAR SOME MORE GOOD NEWS, COME ON ALREADY

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Good Morning Everyone!!

jahlove : I am doing good girl. Happy to see the weekend here! I know it is so difficult to not be anxious but you know your mom is right! This will all soon be nothing but a distant memory, He won't let you down!!

Lonely Wifey : I love that you were able to talk directly to your IO. What most wouldn't give to have that luxury!! :p Now you can sit back and watch the countdown!! :D

ebonyshine : Can't wait for the link up girl! It's been a long time coming!! I've been working on getting Irving down this way permanently. She's the missing link right now. I think she's gonna bite! ;) You hang in there girl, once you reach that 3 month mark, you will feel like a million bucks!!

Sanchester : GAZA MI SEH!! How's Mr. Sanchester settling in?

SmoothiesQueen : 2011 applications have started to roll out.. your time soon come.

Irving : Drop off was a success and now the countdown for you begins... landing story in a few short weeks! LOVES IT!! :D

Kedeisha : Can you believe how fast the time is going? Just the other day we were talking about 3 months... are the nerves kickin in???

Enjoy your weekend everyone!! :-*