+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New with queries

Jul 21, 2014
Hi
I'm new to this forum.
We have just started planning our immigration process.
My hubby and I are both engineers.
I'm an Comp Sc engineer and worked in a top IT firm 4 years back.
After marriage I joined my hubby who is a mechanical engineer and is working in the gulf for the past 9 years.
We have 2 girls 3 and 1 year old.
This is our next plan and I have decided to go forward with all the work needed to be done with all your help hopefully
I have read mostly all that has to be read and have a few queries
1. Decided to do it ourselves without a consultant. Is that a good decision or will we regret it?
2. Hubby has completed PMP in addition so he will be the PA the Noc closest to his role is 0211 but I don't see that in the list of eligible occupations. Should we just choose 2132?
3. We will need a month or month and half to get the IELTS and ECA etc. Is it too late to apply this year? Will all the caps be full by then? Better to wait for next year?

4. I am not sure which organization to choose for the ECA s? Only heard of WES. Your suggestions are valuable

I'm sorry if these queries are repeated. I'm new to this forum and am using every free minute I get to read through it. I love the positive vibes in this forum which I hope will benefit all of us.

Thanks & cheers

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Either do it yourself with help from this forum, or hire an attorney. Don't hire a consultant, they are all worthless.

You should choose the NOC that matches your job duties. Only the 50 listed are eligible.

2132 is not a hot NOC and you should fall within the cap, but apply ASAP.

WES is fine.

gracethewanderer

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon.. Before August 2015
LANDED..........
God's WILL
maple_leaf_roys said:
Hi
I'm new to this forum.
We have just started planning our immigration process.
My hubby and I are both engineers.
I'm an Comp Sc engineer and worked in a top IT firm 4 years back.
After marriage I joined my hubby who is a mechanical engineer and is working in the gulf for the past 9 years.
We have 2 girls 3 and 1 year old.
This is our next plan and I have decided to go forward with all the work needed to be done with all your help hopefully
I have read mostly all that has to be read and have a few queries
1. Decided to do it ourselves without a consultant. Is that a good decision or will we regret it?
2. Hubby has completed PMP in addition so he will be the PA the Noc closest to his role is 0211 but I don't see that in the list of eligible occupations. Should we just choose 2132?
3. We will need a month or month and half to get the IELTS and ECA etc. Is it too late to apply this year? Will all the caps be full by then? Better to wait for next year?

4. I am not sure which organization to choose for the ECA s? Only heard of WES. Your suggestions are valuable

I'm sorry if these queries are repeated. I'm new to this forum and am using every free minute I get to read through it. I love the positive vibes in this forum which I hope will benefit all of us.

Thanks & cheers

Goodluck to you and your family.. we are on the same shoe...Me & My husband are both planning to apply for FSW program but me as the principal applicant NOC 3012. I keep going to this consultancy for a year now and they asked me to give 30,000 downpayment to start my application, which I noticed can be learned tru online instead and save me a lot of $. I advised you to read the FSW application package and processing carefully.

I will just start my IELTS exam and EAC tru WES this August for Im going home to Philippines to fix the documents needed.. but have yourself a target date if you can complete,asap, all the requirements listed in the checklist, then you're way to go there. :) Goodluck..