+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Den1204

May 20, 2017
One hour to get some real answers.

Get your LOE's ready folks, gather all the documents you possibly can and make sure they're not heavier than 4mb. Try to look good in those PR pictures or they'll haunt you throughout the whole application process.
Lol I was like whatever lol I thought I'll never see that photo again like the study/work permit application

ree14

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Guys just to clarify, I could upload proof of an appointment booking for PCC and medicals and it is not required upfront right?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Guys just to clarify, I could upload proof of an appointment booking for PCC and medicals and it is not required upfront right?
Not required upfront, though I'd advise you to upload it ASAP via webform to avoid processing delays, not even a 50% of those applications will be processed this year so my bet is that they'll look to process the most "complete" ones

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Not required upfront, though I'd advise you to upload it ASAP via webform to avoid processing delays, not even a 50% of those applications will be processed this year so my bet is that they'll look to process the most "complete" ones
was just wondering, has there been a news release or something indicating the processing times?

ree14

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah I think you're right! Oooh I'm so nervous while waiting for this guide, I could barely sleep last night

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Can anyone please tell me what are the documents required for the post graduate in this category? Asking for a friend who has finished 2 yr post graduate diploma and. Currently working in a bank under NOC A category job. Her husband is in India currently and he finished his electrical and electronics engineering and has one year experience?