+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

StefanoTO

Oct 29, 2020
Toronto
AOR Received.
01-02-2022
On the back of the immigration photos, the photo centre stamped their address and date, and left a line for my name and a line for a guarantor. However on the canada.ca website it shows there is no guarantor needed, only my name and date of birth. So im thinking of writiing my name in the space allotted, and in the guarantor space to just put my date of birth.

I think the guy was misinformed about the guarantor thing, nowhere on the canada.ca permanent residence section does it say your photos need a guarantor signature.

Does that sound ok?

Thanks
But if you have a digital photo, how are you gonna sign it?

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Ok ok, wait wait. Do they say we actually have to pay both the application snd PR fee, even if the website says the PR fee is not mandatory atm?

DrInvisible

Dec 17, 2020
Hi everyone, I graduated from a two-year program in January and already received my official transcript and physical diploma. But I’m doing an advanced diploma and will be graduating in Dec 2021. I’ve worked as a part-time software developer during academic sessions and am doing my third co-op term now. Am I eligible for the International Graduate pathway?

Momo9007

Jan 18, 2021
Hello, I have a question regarding this policy, If I have a job offer that is starting in May 25th, does this considered as employed at the time of application?

Thank You

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Hi everyone, I graduated from a two-year program in January and already received my official transcript and physical diploma. But I’m doing an advanced diploma and will be graduating in Dec 2021. I’ve worked as a part-time software developer during academic sessions and am doing my third co-op term now. Am I eligible for the International Graduate pathway?
Yeppers! As long as you have other documents including your English test ready

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
There's no requirement it has to be dated in May, just make sure it's recent, also attach paystubs if they're close to May 6th.
Please my reference letter was issued may 22nd. I have an offer letter of permanent full time dated Dec 12th 2020. Do I need to request an updated offer letter guys?

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Please my reference letter was issued may 22nd. I have an offer letter of permanent full time dated Dec 12th 2020. Do I need to request an updated offer letter guys?