Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
So what they are saying is that the checklist would be created only on may 6th

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
They've stated "It is recommended" to pay the right for permanent residence upfront for future delays...there's no word "must". Here's the statement:

"We recommend you pay the right of permanent residence fee (CAN$500) now to avoid future delays. You will have to pay it before you become a permanent resident."
Oh sorry, I took it from the public policy announcement (scroll down to "fees"), I might be wrong though:

"Fees
Any applicable fees, including fees for processing an application for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa under subsection 25.2(1) of the Act, and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, must be paid at the time of application."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/trpr-international-graduates.html

Reactions: sharmi143

farzadd

Sep 26, 2018
Guys, I asked my employer to send me a letter on May 5th and mention that I’ll be employed on May 6th as well. This should be enough right?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Guys, I asked my employer to send me a letter on May 5th and mention that I’ll be employed on May 6th as well. This should be enough right?
There's no requirement it has to be dated in May, just make sure it's recent, also attach paystubs if they're close to May 6th.

Reactions: Micheal737373

Mel2021

Mar 2, 2021
Toronto
Chatty lawyer is making a new livestream in 1h or so, called "NEW UPDATE: Payment portal and FORMS!" If you guys are too busy or don't feel like spending +1h watching that, I'll make a summary of what I consider the key points.
Where can I reach his livestream?

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My manager is here - but not sure if I have to mention the duties
Do we need birth certificates? For the applicant and dependents?
For this stream, I don't think so.

But you would need for your child

Orostacus

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
40k doesn't seem like a lot, but many people interested on applying are either students (hence, looking to apply for the worker stream) or people that didn't expect to apply for PR soon hence don't have their test results. I doubt a lot it'll fill within a day, I'm more inclined to think 3-4 weeks.
Also not everyone has the money on their pockets to pay the pr fee + english test.. Its probably going to be a month or a bit more.

OHIPQ

Feb 15, 2021
On the back of the immigration photos, the photo centre stamped their address and date, and left a line for my name and a line for a guarantor. However on the canada.ca website it shows there is no guarantor needed, only my name and date of birth. So im thinking of writiing my name in the space allotted, and in the guarantor space to just put my date of birth.

I think the guy was misinformed about the guarantor thing, nowhere on the canada.ca permanent residence section does it say your photos need a guarantor signature.

Does that sound ok?

Thanks