+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Medical Request on SOWP, Upfront medical exam not updated on file.

vaishalichd

Star Member
Apr 15, 2022
On May 27, 2023, I underwent the required medical examination at a reputed hospital to meet the upfront visa medical requirements for my visa application.

Upfront Medical 27 May 2023
Application Date: 22 June 2023
Biometrics Update 27 June 2023
Medical not updated
Review Started 17 July
Medical Review Started 24 July
New Medical Request 25 July

Everything seemed to be going smoothly until I recently received an update on gc key stating " medical report - section a client identification and summary (imm 1017e) "

The embassy has now requested me to submit the medical report again, and I am feeling quite anxious about the situation.

I have already reached out to the hospital regarding this issue, They told me to send the details, so they will send an update to high commission to link my old medical ime number to new ime number issued by embassy. but I wanted to seek advice from this wonderful community as well. Your support means a lot to me, and I believe that your expertise and shared experiences can be invaluable in resolving this matter.

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem before? If so, how did you resolve it? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions you may have to offer. Is there a specific process to follow in such cases?

Thanks

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Very common scenario

Wait for the Visa officer to pull your medical info & pass it

What you have received is just a medical request.

Just wait till that is reviewed and if approved your medical will be marked pass

If they need anything more, you will get an email

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
On May 27, 2023, I underwent the required medical examination at a reputed hospital to meet the upfront visa medical requirements for my visa application.

Upfront Medical 27 May 2023
Application Date: 22 June 2023
Biometrics Update 27 June 2023
Medical not updated
Review Started 17 July
Medical Review Started 24 July
New Medical Request 25 July

Everything seemed to be going smoothly until I recently received an update on gc key stating " medical report - section a client identification and summary (imm 1017e) "

The embassy has now requested me to submit the medical report again, and I am feeling quite anxious about the situation.

I have already reached out to the hospital regarding this issue, They told me to send the details, so they will send an update to high commission to link my old medical ime number to new ime number issued by embassy. but I wanted to seek advice from this wonderful community as well. Your support means a lot to me, and I believe that your expertise and shared experiences can be invaluable in resolving this matter.

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem before? If so, how did you resolve it? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions you may have to offer. Is there a specific process to follow in such cases?

Thanks
Very common scenario

Just wait till that is reviewed and if approved your medical will be marked pass

vaishalichd

Star Member
Apr 15, 2022
Very common scenario

but i already submit my upfront medical. now ircc requesting new medical without reviewing my old medical.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
but i already submit my upfront medical. now ircc requesting new medical without reviewing my old medical.
Confirm for us the hospital said they will resubmit the medical? If so you will just have to wait for it to make its way through the system. IRCC probably asked for a medical without your origional one being linked to your application. Do you have a copy of the medical, if so submit it via web form.

vaishalichd

Star Member
Apr 15, 2022
Confirm for us the hospital said they will resubmit the medical? If so you will just have to wait for it to make its way through the system. IRCC probably asked for a medical without your origional one being linked to your application. Do you have a copy of the medical, if so submit it via web form.
Called to Hospital , then hospital to mailed to ircc same day, medical updated on 28 July, Today got PPR

Reactions: Canada2020eh

Nidhisingh

Sep 6, 2023
Hi
I did my medical exam before submission of my PNP file few days ago i recieved email for medical survillance to follow the instructions i did all test spuctum skin test Qtf everything was negative and i recived email from medical survillance that no action is required from you at this time you completed every action and will inform IRCc in feb 2023 and my medical was showing completed on my online account in this july my medical got expired and they requested me new medical i di that on july 27 2023 and its still not updated showing its in progress its more than 1 month now when i called IRcc they said they recieved email in office regards medical on 16 august 2023 i am just worried why its still not updated i am little worried my reports Xra everything is normal why ircc taking long time to process

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi
I did my medical exam before submission of my PNP file few days ago i recieved email for medical survillance to follow the instructions i did all test spuctum skin test Qtf everything was negative and i recived email from medical survillance that no action is required from you at this time you completed every action and will inform IRCc in feb 2023 and my medical was showing completed on my online account in this july my medical got expired and they requested me new medical i di that on july 27 2023 and its still not updated showing its in progress its more than 1 month now when i called IRcc they said they recieved email in office regards medical on 16 august 2023 i am just worried why its still not updated i am little worried my reports Xra everything is normal why ircc taking long time to process
In such cases, it will take extra time to pass

IRCC will validate those results internally - Have had experience with this

Just have to wait

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Any idea how long i have to wait for it whenever i am calling Ircc they saying its in progress
No defined timeline
Can take a few weeks to few months

You can search for examples in the forum

Someone had Med req Feb 2023
Surveillance in Mar
Med Pass July

So you have to wait

Nidhisingh

Sep 6, 2023
Ok thanks but i already completed the medical survillance when i had my previous medical in july 2022 i know its long process I completed in feb 2023 they send me email we not need any action from you now you completed action that we requested. And my medical was passed on my online account and they requested new in this july 2023 that medical is not updated yet its more than 6 weeks thats why i was worried

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Ok thanks but i already completed the medical survillance when i had my previous medical in july 2022 i know its long process I completed in feb 2023 they send me email we not need any action from you now you completed action that we requested. And my medical was passed on my online account and they requested new in this july 2023 that medical is not updated yet its more than 6 weeks thats why i was worried
This is normal
Since they found an issue this will take time
there is nothing you can do but wait