Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineered_by_God said:
hindi naman natest ang genuineness nang relationship sa kapal nang evidence. :p
Natest genuineness nang relationship on several factors too. :)
Pray :) and just be confident na God is still in control :)
agree! :)

please pray for me, we have DM already since last weekend but no PPR/email from cic.
hope you can also give some advice because i am a little worried... are there cases when someone already with PPR/VOH but cannot travel on the specified travel date of CIC? saw cases when cic gave the applicants just a few weeks to fly to Canada.What if we have work and normally there should be at least 1 month notice when you resign from work?

Can we ask for extension of the visa or request ahead during PPR?

thank you.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
GlDEON said:
Thanks po! So nagpakasal po ba kayo ulit or hindi na? Kasi sa case namin nauna lang ang Ceremony pero wala pa ang Marriage License.
Hindi po kami nagpakasal ulit kase naayos naman nila ang lahat. Ang pinagbabasehan lang naman po ng CEM ay ang PSA Marriage License/Certificate nyo. Wala din question sa application about sa pag-asikaso nyo ng marriage so as long as LEGAL at tama ang dates, wala po akong nakikitang problema

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
badpusacat said:
Hindi po kami nagpakasal ulit kase naayos naman nila ang lahat. Ang pinagbabasehan lang naman po ng CEM ay ang PSA Marriage License/Certificate nyo. Wala din question sa application about sa pag-asikaso nyo ng marriage so as long as LEGAL at tama ang dates, wala po akong nakikitang problema
Thanks po! Kasi kinasal kami last May 2016 and plan ayusin lahat ng papers the following month. Kaso nagka problem lang kaya hindi sya nakauwi agad. Plan namin is mag file ngayon ng Marriage Certificate based on the date kung kelan nakuha ang Marriage License kasi tapos na ang Ceremony.

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
prvc said:
I don't know. Sa Crame kasi merong Crime Lab doon and they are very good at getting the fingerprints. I can't suggest where else. Also, if you have it done, do the prints 2-4 times. I submiited 4 copies. Kasi minsan yung isa failed, mabuti na ang may extra.
Ganun nalang din gawin ko. Hassle talaga to. Hopefully maayus to ASAP.

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
prvc said:
Yes. Do it asap. Naghihintay ako for mine since August. Wala pa rin. Yun na lang kasi hinihintay ko para masubmit app. Di ko naman magawang masubmit app ng wala iyon kasi normally 30days lang binibigay kapag may additional request and I don't think I can submit mine nang ganun kabilis.

Anyway, you have to pay P200 sa Crame. You have to request for multiple sets, make sure you bring your own FD-258 kasi wala sila noon. Daanin mo na lang sa charm kasi if you don't say you need multiple sets, one lang gagawin nila. May requirements doon. IDs and photocopies ng IDs. Nakalimutan ko na size ng pics na needed.

You can search din kung saan pa meron I'm sure may makikita ka naman. Pero ako sa Crame dumeretso bilang di ko naman kabisado ang Manila. And I suggest if it is not too much hassle sa'yo, doon na lang din.
Yeah I think sa Crame nalang ako punta. What's the FD-258? Makukuha ba agad yung finger print that day? Wow since August? Matagal pala talaga..hopefully dumating na yung sayo soon.

antholin28

Oct 17, 2016
hellp po any idea po kung kung gaano p katagal ang pag sponsor ko sa wife ko

eto mo update saken

We received your application for permanent residence on July 18, 2016.
We started processing your application on September 7, 2016.

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
prvc said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Yes. Same day.

FD-258 is the fingerprint card form. I have posted the link where you can donwload it for your convenience. Please also do some research. Thanks.
Will do. Thank you!

mrsw8ng

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
AOR Received.
SA 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
10-08-2016
badpusacat said:
Yes, Oct11 in Canada nagchange status nya BC to IP, Oct12 PPR, Oct13 sinubmit ni hubby passport nya, and Oct18 APPROVED and CLOSED na status namin sa mycic. Waiting na lang kami na ma-ireturn ang passport. So mag-empake na! Heheheheh!
Good news talaga kung ganun. Thank you so much! Congrats sa inyo!

mrsm2016

May 19, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016 AOR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016 VOH: 05-01-2017
LANDED..........
18-01-2017
mrsw8ng said:
Good news talaga kung ganun. Thank you so much! Congrats sa inyo!
Hi. Ask ko lang. Did you guys submit sponsor's birth certificate? Thanks

MayForever_12312015

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope you can also give some advice because i am a little worried... are there cases when someone already with PPR/VOH but cannot travel on the specified travel date of CIC? saw cases when cic gave the applicants just a few weeks to fly to Canada.What if we have work and normally there should be at least 1 month notice when you resign from work?

Can we ask for extension of the visa or request ahead during PPR? for cases when one really cannot land in Canada before the date given by CIC what happens?

thank you.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
MayForever_12312015 said:
agree! :)

please pray for me, we have DM already since last weekend but no PPR/email from cic.

Can we ask for extension of the visa or request ahead during PPR?

thank you.
Ikaw yun dm na hinahanap ko kahapon pa. Ok, will pray for you. In all honesty, the style of canadian manila embassy was In progress status in MyCIC for background check, then after that a PPR email will be sent to the applicant. After the applicant, sent the passport to nearest vfs. They will be sent to embassy for stamping. Once sticker is stamped, in myCIC the status of the application shows, passed for all except documents stuffs, then at the bottom part it shows,this application has been approved. Then expect an sms or email from VFS about the return date of your passport. That's the current trend in Manila.

On the case of the unable to take a flight prior to the expiry date of your medical, then you can inform the officer that you have this and that. As far as I know, in abu dhabi embassy, they gave the applicant two options fly now or fly later. Let me explain this concept. The fly now concept means that the applicant must book a flight and land before the medical expires. The fly later concept means the applicant will do a remedical and wait for the embassy to ask again for passport request.

As for the decision made in ECAS, when did it happened? did it happened prior to passport request? or after passport request? Can you check your MyCIC? Are you able to access MyCIC if not check with your immigration consultant.

Some embassies like abu dhabi, the gave decision made prior to passport request before, as i have researched their old data from the excel sheet for abu dhabi applicants. Why do i bring up abu dhabi, it's the nearest vac for me and were my passport has been sent and actually having a blast it's been exactly a week already, i hope my passport will be returned to me and I hope my passport missed me cause I damned miss him a lot :D

I am believing and having faith that you shouldn't be worried on this :)

PM me for more details :)

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
MayForever_12312015 said:

Can we ask for extension of the visa or request ahead during PPR? for cases when one really cannot land in Canada before the date given by CIC what happens?

thank you.
-Hi way back April 2015 I got DM first on my ECAS and then after a week CPC-Ottawa requested my passport.

mrsw8ng

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
AOR Received.
SA 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
10-08-2016
mrsm2016 said:
Hi. Ask ko lang. Did you guys submit sponsor's birth certificate? Thanks

Yes we did. Although past the 30day-deadline. Late na namin nakita, pero as soon as nakita namin, sinubmit namin agad.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016

ejac09

Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2016; AOR2 03-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-10-2016 and SA
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed 19-01-17
Med's Done....
05-09-2016 :BC in Progress Feb 17 2017 :DM in ecas Feb 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2017
mrsw8ng said:
Yes we did. Although past the 30day-deadline. Late na namin nakita, pero as soon as nakita namin, sinubmit namin agad.
Hello po. Ung birth certificate lang po ba ng sponsored person? Or pati ng birth cert ko dn? Im the sponsor po.