+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone,
just wanted to share update on my status. received medical and ppr req.

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
hi everyone
I got med and ppr on 15 dec. got an appointment to get medicals done on 25th dec
status changed to --- in process on 15 dec - (Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 9, 2009)
all the best to everyone

We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 29, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on July 7, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 9, 2009

(I would suggest not emailing them again and again from my experience)
Thanks

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS to u guys and i hope rocky, ramneek and all others who r waiting for med/ppr will receive it soon.

regards.

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
During medicals in India - do the doctor send it directly to CIC or give the results to us in a sealed envelope
In US they send it directly to CIC and do not give it to us
My medicals state that - everthing including medicals, passport and pictures should be in same envelope
I was wondering to give my pictures and passports to the doctor to send with medicals - if they r sending it directly to CIC
OR - get medicals in sealed envelope and attach passport and pictures in other envelope

Any views from seniors who finished medicals in India ??
Thanks

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medicals r sent by doctor and passports separately by us. i have just sent them a day b4 yesterday.

regards.

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
i think november people r really lucky.very fast processing. within a month of sending d file they r getting meds & PPR.
I dont think there is any quota problem.
having my fingers crossed, lets see wat fate has in store 4 us

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramneek said:
i think november people r really lucky.very fast processing. within a month of sending d file they r getting meds & PPR.
I dont think there is any quota problem.
having my fingers crossed, lets see wat fate has in store 4 us
Yah there speed of processing it fastest

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockey, In your signature you have written that you received documents & IELTS request on 15.7.09. So did CIO, Sydney request for IELTS? I want to know what is the real procedure for IELTS demand. Thanks

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vmpvmp said:
rockey, In your signature you have written that you received documents & IELTS request on 15.7.09. So did CIO, Sydney request for IELTS? I want to know what is the real procedure for IELTS demand. Thanks
No I just send the forms to Sydney and fee. The full file along with IELTS was submitted to ND CHC on 12th Aug 09 AOR for 14th Aug 09.

birbal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18/06/2010
Can anyone guide me?

I have received medicals on 12th december. There was some correction in my daughter's details which I sent back on the same day.

When shall I get it back?

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
have some patience. in my view u will receive the same within 2 weeks from the date of sending these back.

regards.

sunny_toronto

Dec 13, 2009
Hello

I recieved medical , RPRF, PPT letter on Dec 20.

It says " Passport request at this stage doesnt guarantee visa issuance"

Does everybody gets that.

And I already sent RPRF , they are asking again, what should I do.

Thanks