+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

lotus_in2009

Dec 15, 2009
hi to all
i applied my case in feb 2009. got aor in march and send complete documentation in june 2009. since that i heard nothing from new delhi. when i send case specific enquiry,they replied that application for pr require an average of 8 months in this office.please donot ask for status update before time elapse.My e-cas status is recieved by visa office,from last 5 months. can any body please suugest what is wrong with my case? What should i do?
thanks

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
GeorgeJoseph said:
Hi Jigna -

Have U got any update on your side?

Warm Regards, George Joseph
Jigna,

Can't understand what's holding you from sending a case specific enquiry to CHC ND. Please do it. Let us know your update.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calgirl said:
Jigna,

Can't understand what's holding you from sending a case specific enquiry to CHC ND. Please do it. Let us know your update.
i second that. u must send a case specific enquiry now, as it's too late.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
i second that. u must send a case specific enquiry now, as it's too late.
Sending an email to Delhi inquiry service and a case specific inquiry is the same so you can do any one of the option. But I will also suggest you send it right now. No point waiting and no harm in sending.

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
My consultant is stopping me for that....

and i dont want to do myself...as i ll pay him a lot of money....
and he told me to wait til end of this month.....if we will not receive visa by 31st dec, we will surely send a case specific inquiry to ND.....

as i have prepared my mind to wait till 31st dec...I WILL WAIT....

and yes...many many thanks to you(calgirl, joseph, sanjeev), that you all are worried/excited abt my case......

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
and also i have read some post in this thread, that someone has send the case specific inquiry to ND, who has sent full application in JUNE and still waiting for some response....and ND reply that average processing time is 8 months and dont ask abt status until that time elapsed.....

so i ve decided to wait till 31st DEC.

at9459

May 30, 2009
aor says that after 3 months you can send case specific enquiry. i sent it on 2nd Dec 2009, no response till now other than an email stating that they have recvd the enquiry and they will respond in 28 days. i dont know what to do. NOC 3112 . maybe their quota for this year has elapsed.AOR dated 17/8/2009. full application recvd on 10/8/2009

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone
i got med, ppr and rprf request last week. planning to get medicals done next week. all the best to everyone on this forum. fingers r still crossed. u never know when there is delay frm their side.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doc28 said:
hi everyone
i got med, ppr and rprf request last week. planning to get medicals done next week. all the best to everyone on this forum. fingers r still crossed. u never know when there is delay frm their side.
Good congrats

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigna said:
My consultant is stopping me for that....

and i dont want to do myself...as i ll pay him a lot of money....
and he told me to wait til end of this month.....if we will not receive visa by 31st dec, we will surely send a case specific inquiry to ND.....

as i have prepared my mind to wait till 31st dec...I WILL WAIT....

and yes...many many thanks to you(calgirl, joseph, sanjeev), that you all are worried/excited abt my case......
u can wait if u want to. and there is no need to thank us. after all, we r all here to help each other. and we have one destination, one goal. we learn so much from each other's experience during the whole process. get to know about ways to go about a problem. this is what this forum is meant for. i sincerely thank the canadavisa.com and Mr. Campbell Cohen for starting this forum. and i hope that one day we all will meet in Canada and have a cup of coffee together.

regards