devD

Jan 12, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Sandeep you should also ensure that there is no mail which was sent from their end, postal systems around the world suck... Even USPS has lost my letters more than once.... So just make sure that you got it covered... Its strange that they would wait so long after encashing RFPF.. But dont fret about anything, things will be clearer after CAIPS report... And as Manish said, I too hope you get your visa even before your CAIPS report... :)

sandeep714 said:
Ya, I got that, it was encashed on 07-12-2010.

-Sandeep

S

sandeep714

devD said:
Sandeep you should also ensure that there is no mail which was sent from their end, postal systems around the world suck... Even USPS has lost my letters more than once.... So just make sure that you got it covered... Its strange that they would wait so long after encashing RFPF.. But dont fret about anything, things will be clearer after CAIPS report... And as Manish said, I too hope you get your visa even before your CAIPS report... :)
Thanks devD.....even I hope so to get my visa first.

Sandeep

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
sandeep714 said:
Thanks devD.....even I hope so to get my visa first.

Sandeep
Have anyone noticed any case of rejection after clearing interview and submitting pp and medical, for any reasons apart from medically unfit?

Was just curious to know this as we have noticed few cases where people were called for interviews afrer submission of PP and medicals and finally getting rejected.

gireep

Star Member
May 1, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2011
LANDED..........
23rd sept 2011
HI Delhi Indian,

You said you have noticed rejected cases after submitting PP...Are they on this forum?? or from other sources???

I sent my passports a month ago and curious to know whats going on at CHC ND....

-Gireep

DELHI INDIAN said:
Have anyone noticed any case of rejection after clearing interview and submitting pp and medical, for any reasons apart from medically unfit?

Was just curious to know this as we have noticed few cases where people were called for interviews afrer submission of PP and medicals and finally getting rejected.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
sandeep714 said:
Hi nitroxn,

There is no chance of rejection after submission of passports, rprf and medicals. If they want to reject, usually they do it before pp request. What is your ecas status?

-Sandeep
Its in Process... the medical results received line has not been added yet probably because i submitted the draft with wrong amount. Just wondering that it is not fair to hold passports for so long,max one months would be understandable.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
sandeep714 said:
Hi Jassi,

According to your reply, it means that they can reject the case even after pp submission. Its ridiculous, this can happen with me also, who is waiting for visa since last six months? This is injustice to do such thing.

-Sandeep
yes it can and it happens , but it is very very rare though. rejection can't be on the grounds of medicals alone there are other factors as well. but don't panic it might not be in your case. the way i understand your background check must have been outsourced in those cases there is no time limit when chc will get reply back from outsourced agency. if i have been at your stage i would have gone to chc new delhi itself and inquired about my passports.but that is just a personal choice if you wanna take bull by horn i know it easier said then done. ordering caips notes is better option which you re doing . should have done long before. and keep faith in wahe guru everything will be all right . and give you hope one of my frd. with whom i gonna to stay in toroanto , got visa one month before his medicals was about expire. and he has to really rush to toranto. because he didn't want to go through the ordeal of again sending the passport to chc for new visa label and redoing the medicals

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
gireep said:
HI Delhi Indian,

You said you have noticed rejected cases after submitting PP...Are they on this forum?? or from other sources???

I sent my passports a month ago and curious to know whats going on at CHC ND....

-Gireep
yes there are couple in this forum don't wanna name them

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitroxn said:
Its in Process... the medical results received line has not been added yet probably because i submitted the draft with wrong amount. Just wondering that it is not fair to hold passports for so long,max one months would be understandable.

Hi Nitroxn,

I agree with you as how they can keep our passports for such long duration. We may need to travel in this period ( who knows ). Instead they might taken more time before issuing Passport requests for stamping and stamp the visa as soon as they receive our passports. They need to streamline the process, what they are following..

Regards,
Krishna

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
krishnameister said:
Hi Jassi,

Were those RPRF got encashed?

Pls advise

Regards,
Krishna
RPRF is encashed as soon as you send them. even if you send those with first set of documents as was the case during our time , they were encashed without even medicals and passports

devD

Jan 12, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Hi Manish,
Please add me to the table:
Applied: Oct 22, 2010.
In process since : March 15, 2011.
Medical/PP request/RPRF request: March 21
PP Sent: April 21
Thanks,
Dev

S

sandeep714

jassi_cool1980 said:
yes it can and it happens , but it is very very rare though. rejection can't be on the grounds of medicals alone there are other factors as well. but don't panic it might not be in your case. the way i understand your background check must have been outsourced in those cases there is no time limit when chc will get reply back from outsourced agency. if i have been at your stage i would have gone to chc new delhi itself and inquired about my passports.but that is just a personal choice if you wanna take bull by horn i know it easier said then done. ordering caips notes is better option which you re doing . should have done long before. and keep faith in wahe guru everything will be all right . and give you hope one of my frd. with whom i gonna to stay in toroanto , got visa one month before his medicals was about expire. and he has to really rush to toranto. because he didn't want to go through the ordeal of again sending the passport to chc for new visa label and redoing the medicals
Thanks Jassi

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear all,

We are at a point where we need god's blessing in getting visa power. So lets not be disheartened and be positive always, everyone shall get their visas soon. Do not think negatively at this point in time. This is the last stage for most of us who have sent their PPs and medicals.
Best of Luck to all my friends.

devD

Jan 12, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Hi Vishesh, very well said, anxiety is natural in this case but believe me each one of us will get his maple endorsements soon... B +VE

visheshmalhotra13 said:
Dear all,

We are at a point where we need god's blessing in getting visa power. So lets not be disheartened and be positive always, everyone shall get their visas soon. Do not think negatively at this point in time. This is the last stage for most of us who have sent their PPs and medicals.
Best of Luck to all my friends.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
krishnameister said:
Hi Nitroxn,

I agree with you as how they can keep our passports for such long duration. We may need to travel in this period ( who knows ). Instead they might taken more time before issuing Passport requests for stamping and stamp the visa as soon as they receive our passports. They need to streamline the process, what they are following..
Yes This is same anxiety and frustration i am going through. Wrong time that opportunity knocked on my door. I wonder what it will be outcome... i guess i am losing my hair on it....