march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
nitroxn said:
I assuming there is a more experienced crowd here. Is there a chance that ND VO rejects visa even after passports are submitted. Is there any such documented case. Please let me know.
YES IT CAN HAPPEN UNFORTUNATELY I KNOW THREE PEOPLE WITH WHOM THIS HAS HAPPENED. IT IS CLEARLY MENTIONED IN THE DOCUMENTS COMING WITH MEDICAL AND PASSPORT REQUEST THAT IT IS NOT A GARRANTY OF VISA . THOUGH IT IS VERY VERY RARE.

S

sandeep714

jassi_cool1980 said:
YES IT CAN HAPPEN UNFORTUNATELY I KNOW THREE PEOPLE WITH WHOM THIS HAS HAPPENED. IT IS CLEARLY MENTIONED IN THE DOCUMENTS COMING WITH MEDICAL AND PASSPORT REQUEST THAT IT IS NOT A GARRANTY OF VISA . THOUGH IT IS VERY VERY RARE.
Hi Jassi,

According to your reply, it means that they can reject the case even after pp submission. Its ridiculous, this can happen with me also, who is waiting for visa since last six months? This is injustice to do such thing.

-Sandeep

V

visheshmalhotra13

Sandeep,

Did you try contacting visa office, why they are delaying so much?

manish82

Jul 2, 2010
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05-07-2010
IELTS Request
Cleared : Apr'10 with 7.5 bands
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
31-01-2011 (Dated 20-01-2011)
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Sandeep,

Don't forget that they receive the medical examination report along with PP.. And if they found something wrong in the medical report in most cases they asks for re-medical and despite of re-medical one can't clear the medical examination they (CHC) may reject the application..

But again, chances are very very slim.. And I believe at this stage if the found something wrong in the application they may give a chance to applicant to clear the glitch..

So the moral of the story is, neither to panic nor to be over relaxed and start planning for the future.. Just wait for the last call..

-Manish

sandeep714 said:
Hi Jassi,

According to your reply, it means that they can reject the case even after pp submission. Its ridiculous, this can happen with me also, who is waiting for visa since last six months? This is injustice to do such thing.

-Sandeep

manish82

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05-07-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Contacting Visa Office never works.. May be there may be some successful cases I haven't heard.. But most of the time the applicant receives the generic reply, i.e. to WAIT...

I would rather suggest CAIPS.. I am not sure Sandeep whether you have ordered it or not..

-Manish

visheshmalhotra13 said:
Sandeep,

S

sandeep714

manish82 said:
Contacting Visa Office never works.. May be there may be some successful cases I haven't heard.. But most of the time the applicant receives the generic reply, i.e. to WAIT...

I would rather suggest CAIPS.. I am not sure Sandeep whether you have ordered it or not..

-Manish
Hi Manish,

I am going to order CAIPS notes today.

-Sandeep

manish82

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05-07-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Good Luck buddy!!

May you receive your visa before CAIPS result.. Still it will be worth what say!!

-Manish

sandeep714 said:
Hi Manish,

I am going to order CAIPS notes today.

-Sandeep

S

sandeep714

visheshmalhotra13 said:
Sandeep,

Hi Visheshmalhotra,

Initially I tried to communicate them through telephone. This system is automated. Then I sent three faxes, but still did not get any reply. What else should I do to contact them?

Thanks
Sandeep

V

visheshmalhotra13

Sandeep,

Whereas i know they do not entertain telephone calls for immigration inquiries. Email is the best method because your VO knows what is going on your file and it is not possible to connect you to VO for inquiry. So you should try sending general email and see what they say.

Has your DD got encashed? Did you get receipt for that yet?

canaspirant

Feb 10, 2011
sandeep714 said:
Hi Visheshmalhotra,

Initially I tried to communicate them through telephone. This system is automated. Then I sent three faxes, but still did not get any reply. What else should I do to contact them?

Thanks
Sandeep
I have no idea what is happening with your case man. I waited close to your time too. But I have to tell you that CHC called me twice in between asking for updated Proof of funds and regarding medicals for my new born. And Yes, I dont think there is any other way than to just email and wait. And as I said they need to give you 3 months before expiry of landing. So if your wait has already been 6 months , then the max they can stretch is another 3 more months. So either they need to give you what you are waiting for..or if time lapses, they will ask you to do a re medical coz you need to land 1 year within expiry of your medicals.

S

sandeep714

canaspirant said:
I have no idea what is happening with your case man. I waited close to your time too. But I have to tell you that CHC called me twice in between asking for updated Proof of funds and regarding medicals for my new born. And Yes, I dont think there is any other way than to just email and wait. And as I said they need to give you 3 months before expiry of landing. So if your wait has already been 6 months , then the max they can stretch is another 3 more months. So either they need to give you what you are waiting for..or if time lapses, they will ask you to do a re medical coz you need to land 1 year within expiry of your medicals.
Hi Canaspirant,

I did five case specific enquiries and two general emails, but did not get any reply. CHC New Delhi is sleeping like a giant in my case processing....what to say more?.....no words :-\ :-\

-Sandeep

S

sandeep714

visheshmalhotra13 said:
Sandeep,

Whereas i know they do not entertain telephone calls for immigration inquiries. Email is the best method because your VO knows what is going on your file and it is not possible to connect you to VO for inquiry. So you should try sending general email and see what they say.

Has your DD got encashed? Did you get receipt for that yet?
Ya, I got that, it was encashed on 07-12-2010.

-Sandeep

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
naveedpcs said:
Hi everybody.
I am new in this fourm.
I submitted my file india (chandigerh) on date 31 dec.2009/24 march 2010/docu req 24 may2010/ file transfer 27 july2010/ 2cound review 10 august 2010/.
My permanent file number alloted : on date 27 sep 2010. I am still waiting for request of medicals.
But on line my status show that your file transfer on london office on date 27 july2010.do not show on line my status in process?
Any body give me information or guidence plz.

naveedpcs

V

visheshmalhotra13

Sandeep,

This is really strange that they have not replied to any of your emails. Make sure that you emailed them from the email you provided in your application. I pray to god that you get some news by this month end.

I also waited 8 months after i did my interview.. I was really hopeless of getting anything but really with god's grace i got meds and PPR. Hope you hear something very soon.

Best of luck.

S

sandeep714

visheshmalhotra13 said:
Sandeep,

This is really strange that they have not replied to any of your emails. Make sure that you emailed them from the email you provided in your application. I pray to god that you get some news by this month end.

I also waited 8 months after i did my interview.. I was really hopeless of getting anything but really with god's grace i got meds and PPR. Hope you hear something very soon.

Best of luck.
Hi visheshmalhotra,

So nice of you for understanding my condition and really thankful to you for your kind wishes.

Thanks
-Sandeep