+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

newfemme

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hello !

One very simple question but I could not find accurate answer. Question is:-

Can the sponsor (in case of Spouse sponsorship) link application online after receiving AOR ?
Or is it Principal Applicant that should create account and link application ?

Does it makes difference if one or other does it ?

Also once AOR is received that confirms that Sponsor eligibility has been verified and now whole focus will be shifted to PA's background check and further process ?

Any details on this will be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks
Answer is YES & YES.

The sponsor can link to his/her GCkey.
So can the PA. If sponsor or PA has already linked, it doesn't stop the other person from linking it to his/her account.

I had the same question, so I tried it to see if it permits me et voila..I was able to link even though my husband has already linked it to his GCkey

newfemme

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Two June 2018 NDVO applicants were fully processed in Mississauga and received PPR today
Starting Jun 2018 all outland files to be sent to Sydney as per latest application kit. Looks like these are moved to CPC Mississauga after initial docs request & verification. CPC M seems to be processing these & sending out DMs within 4 months.

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Starting Jun 2018 all outland files to be sent to Sydney as per latest application kit. Looks like these are moved to CPC Mississauga after initial docs request & verification. CPC M seems to be processing these & sending out DMs within 4 months.
I hope this trend holds and what you are saying applies to all cases in queue!

Devarudy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Answer is YES & YES.

The sponsor can link to his/her GCkey.
So can the PA. If sponsor or PA has already linked, it doesn't stop the other person from linking it to his/her account.

I had the same question, so I tried it to see if it permits me et voila..I was able to link even though my husband has already linked it to his GCkey
Thank you very much. I appreciate that you shared your experience. It ensures that I can do it. One more question though, after receiving 1st AOR, is there any time I have to wait for application to be found?

Regards

newfemme

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Thank you very much. I appreciate that you shared your experience. It ensures that I can do it. One more question though, after receiving 1st AOR, is there any time I have to wait for application to be found?

Regards
It can be found as soon as you get your AOR. Just make sure you search your application using below criteria (this is also mentioned in your AOR pdf)

Type of application : Family class (spouse)
No:eek:f family members under this application: 2

Some ppl make the mistake of putting the number as 1, which is why they can't find their application.

Hope this helps !

Reactions: Teddy01

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
No updates at all from NDVO, Long silence kills
Isn't it looks like a hide and seek game.. Trying to gather so much information from this forum and as well as from other sources outside, but still ndvo stands high in terms of making us get mad about what they do n how they do!!
No proper channel to identify the best medicine of our wounded heart is what I can say!
Thanks

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
That person also mentioned not receiving pre arrival mail. ECAS status changed to DM. So don't lose heart. It can happen to anyone !
Absolutely right.. It's good to feel happy for the one's who get something, since we travel together when it comes to this mind storming pain which we all go thru.. Happy for the one's who get their DM and as you said never lose heart for rest who are yet to hear something from ndvo!
Thanks

Reactions: 1506 and Tresa1990

newfemme

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
971Yesterday at 1:20 PM
Is that application are sent to local vo and then after verification they send it back to ndvo.. Is it so?
Can you pls put your tots on this or anyone else?
Thanks
Not sure about this. However when I applied for TRV online..my application went to Bangalore i.e local VO. They approved it within 2 weeks. My passport was stamped within 2 days from submitting at VFS..I was totally :eek:

I think the Delhi office is totally swamped with student visas,PR processing for India+neighboring countries & TRVs from the North.

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Not sure about this. However when I applied for TRV online..my application went to Bangalore i.e local VO. They approved it within 2 weeks. My passport was stamped within 2 days from submitting at VFS..I was totally :eek:

I think the Delhi office is totally swamped with student visas,PR processing for India+neighboring countries & TRVs from the North.
I was totally :eek: Hahaha... After seeing this I am totally :eek: .. Delhi office is a big mystery as of now.. Anyways thanks for your update, I am almost there to get the liable information on this.. Will update as soon as I get some info on this!
Thanks