+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
Mohit2777 said:
I did not do medical upfront and Now as you suggested I am trying to go for medical before they request it.... But I can not find form IMM 1017E as it is mentioned on CIC website...."the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you do not undergo an up-front medical exam. The visa office will send you this form"

Can you please guide me how to do this medical now...and what documents I have to take to Doctor....I can't understand the exact process of doing it in-between the application. FYI- I just received AOR2 today
You will get this form through email only when CIC sends you a request for Medicals. You will not find this form. Here is what you need to do -
* Schedule an appointment with the nearest CIC approved doctor
* Check with them if they have e-medical service, if they don't, you will have to take photos with you
* On the appointment date - take your ID proof, pay the fees and photos (if required). Mention to them that you are applying for Family class -Spousal PR - There will be 2 tests - one is generic medical test and other is X-ray test. Both may happen at same place or different places.
* They will provide you with a receipt of medical exam. You can send this receipt to CIC via mail or email - once you receive AOR - i.e. when you have your application ID. Else it's not possible for them to attach results to your application without application ID.

Experts, please correct me if anything is wrong or missing

farazkapadia

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
gcan said:
i agree, make sure to mention in TRV application that you have already applied for permanent residence , otherwise it might be counted as misrepresentation
Yup, I know that.
Thanks.

Mohit2777

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-APR-2016
AOR Received.
26-APR-2016
Med's Done....
JUNE-2016
Passport Req..
NOT YET
vaibhavxv said:
You will get this form through email only when CIC sends you a request for Medicals. You will not find this form. Here is what you need to do -
* Schedule an appointment with the nearest CIC approved doctor
* Check with them if they have e-medical service, if they don't, you will have to take photos with you
* On the appointment date - take your ID proof, pay the fees and photos (if required). Mention to them that you are applying for Family class -Spousal PR - There will be 2 tests - one is generic medical test and other is X-ray test. Both may happen at same place or different places.
* They will provide you with a receipt of medical exam. You can send this receipt to CIC via mail or email - once you receive AOR - i.e. when you have your application ID. Else it's not possible for them to attach results to your application without application ID.

Experts, please correct me if anything is wrong or missing

Thanks.... So I should treat it as a appointment for upfront medical. I was thinking that I will give them my UCI and application number which I received in AOR2 and they will send my Medical through emedical service.
But what you said according to that I should just book an appointment for upfront medical and send them a receipt.

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
Mohit2777 said:
Thanks.... So I should treat it as a appointment for upfront medical. I was thinking that I will give them my UCI and application number which I received in AOR2 and they will send my Medical through emedical service.
But what you said according to that I should just book an appointment for upfront medical and send them a receipt.
Yes, while booking appointment you can check with them, if they can send the Medicals directly through your application ID and UCI. If they do agree to send it, that's great, else you can manually notify CIC/ NDVO regarding medical status.

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
Mohit2777 said:
Also someone else replied in another thread regarding sending any additional document (In his case PCC)
"I think when sending anything to them you need to use the web form available online.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp,
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.31167359.1597654366.1443722919"

So basically you can use this web form as well, to send them medicals document in case the Doctor's office don't send it directly!!

Mohit2777

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-APR-2016
AOR Received.
26-APR-2016
Med's Done....
JUNE-2016
Passport Req..
NOT YET
vaibhavxv said:
Also someone else replied in another thread regarding sending any additional document (In his case PCC)
"I think when sending anything to them you need to use the web form available online.

So basically you can use this web form as well, to send them medicals document in case the Doctor's office don't send it directly!!
Awesome Vaibhav....Thanks a lot for your time and effort. I really appreciate your help :)

jkfrancis

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hello guys I am new to this group . I got my aor 2 on 8th of June from Delhi visa office .help me me out how more time will take to get passport request?
Thanks

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
jkfrancis said:
Hello guys I am new to this group . I got my aor 2 on 8th of June from Delhi visa office .help me me out how more time will take to get passport request?
Thanks
Looks like NDVO has now slowed down processing speed that it picked in early 2016.
at that time people were getting PPR in month or month and half after getting IP

When you recieved SA? and is the file status IP or application received ?
Thanks

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
gcan said:
Looks like NDVO has now slowed down processing speed that it picked in early 2016.
at that time people were getting PPR in month or month and half after getting IP

Thanks
got the same questions

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Mohit2777 said:
Awesome Vaibhav....Thanks a lot for your time and effort. I really appreciate your help :)
In addition of the web form, if your file has reached NDVO and the line 'Medical results have been received' has not been added to your eCAS, do send the medical receipt through courier to NDVO. Sometimes they do not update the documents you've sent, so it is always better to send through multiple modes.

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Red1992 said:
Hi, My wife has sent wrong size photographs by mistake. Should I wait until they ask for the new ones or should I send them now? I mailed my application yesterday.
Please suggest,
Thank you,
You can't send the photographs right now because your application is not yet been opened and does not have an application number to track the extra photographs. You'll have to wait for AOR1. If CIC needs the new photographs, they'll ask you at that time. Although (very unlikely) they can treat the whole application as incomplete and return it to be resent with the new photographs.

If they just send you AOR1 without request of new photos, you can send the photographs then to CPC-M. You can also choose to send the photographs to NDVO once your file reaches there (after your receive AOR2). My advice will be to wait till the file reaches NDVO and then send the photographs there.

Mohit2777

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-APR-2016
AOR Received.
26-APR-2016
Med's Done....
JUNE-2016
Passport Req..
NOT YET
Vikram18 said:
In addition of the web form, if your file has reached NDVO and the line 'Medical results have been received' has not been added to your eCAS, do send the medical receipt through courier to NDVO. Sometimes they do not update the documents you've sent, so it is always better to send through multiple modes.

ALRIGHT I WAS THINKING OF DOING SAME

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
I just noticed there is an option to receive email notification whenever an update is made in Spreadsheet :)
would be very useful to see the changes without opening spreadsheet everytime
Please keep it updated

harpreetgill21

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July.21, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov.25, 2016
Med's Request
Dec.29, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan.3, 2017
Hello,

I m not able to edit the spreadsheet, can someone plz add my timeline in the spreadsheet?

Here is my timeline:-
Medical Done - Feb.19, 2016
Application Received - March.29, 2016
AOR1 - April.20, 2016
SA - Didn't Receive
AOR2 - May.16, 2016
In process - May.13, 2016

Thanks

jkfrancis

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
gcan said:

Thanks
I got my SA on 8th of June means this month and it showing IP.
thanks