Aug 3, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
Pari123 said:
I really feel we should just continue with forum so everyone gets the info. and its good for future applicants.
I second that pari.

faizalb13

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-June-2016
AOR Received.
24-June-2016
File Transfer...
10-August-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hey guys my wife got an email for further medical of chest she did it on oct 3 2016 but there hasnt been any update on mycic or ecas dont no if its passed or not or do they need for info dont no what to do its been a month now since she done further medical

AVP296

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-26-2016 from NDVO
Med's Request
completed up front in March 2016
Interview........
Dec 14, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Landed Jan 2017
Jameee said:
Hi all,

I am trying to complete my application forms, can anyone please help me in clarifying:

1. Date of marriage - Do i need to put Traditional Marriage Date or Registered Marriage date (We got married traditionally later, got marriage certificate from registrar which holds another date.)

2. In Sponsor Questionnaire, it says, provide employers details from past along with salary. Here do i need to covert INR salary to CAD for employers worked in India?

3. Generic App - Can i enter Adhar card number as National Identity document or should i keep blank?

Thanks,
J
I would put the date that is on the certificate.
you don't have to convert, just indicate the INR rather than $
I have used Adhar Card for my app.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
faizalb13 said:
Hey guys my wife got an email for further medical of chest she did it on oct 3 2016 but there hasnt been any update on mycic or ecas dont no if its passed or not or do they need for info dont no what to do its been a month now
Hang in there buddy, if they need more info they will let u know (but in this case lets hope not) and they seldom update their end to reflect the new documents which they have received. From the Xrays point of view, the medical office wont send the xrays if they are not clear. The rest, dont worry about it and waiting is the name of the game

AVP296

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-26-2016 from NDVO
Med's Request
Interview........
Dec 14, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Landed Jan 2017
faizalb13 said:
Hey guys my wife got an email for further medical of chest she did it on oct 3 2016 but there hasnt been any update on mycic or ecas dont no if its passed or not or do they need for info dont no what to do its been a month now since she done further medical
there are higher chances that, they have not touched the submitted re-medical report yet. once they do it and they require more information they will get in touch with you.

shminhas

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
08-26-2016
Med's Request
Remedical Jan 27/2017
Med's Done....
Jan 6 /2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM -Feb 9/2017 ..... PPR Feb13/2017
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted march 7. Received passport with visa march 10
LANDED..........
March 13-2017
Pari123 said:
I really feel we should just continue with forum so everyone gets the info. and its good for future applicants.
I agree.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Guys,

I spoke to my local MP office today, they were really good, gave me update within half an hour, I was shocked at the turn around time. I ordered GCMS notes in sept and it showed that the file had not been touched since it arrived in March 2016. MP office said that file was opened on oct 2nd and eligibility was started and they returned some of my wife's original school certificates in the mail, which she hasn't received yet. Now the file is in queve for eligibility review, whenever that will happen. So since February, nothing has been done on it. Atleast now I know that it will take a while so I am not frantically checking my cic everyday.

Question I have in mind is that, do they do checks for eligibility stage as well, like go to the area where the marriage is registered and check the records. Is that why the eligibility is not done yet. I assumed they would just read the file and decide on eligibility, is there more to it than that.

Jameee

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
File Transfer...
16-12-2016
AVP296 said:
I would put the date that is on the certificate.
you don't have to convert, just indicate the INR rather than $
I have used Adhar Card for my app.
Thank you AVP. However, my marriage registered date in one month later than, Traditional marriage date. Also, all my photographs, invitations and travel proofs bind to Traditional marriage date.
Do you still think, still i should mention registered certificate date.
I suppose, there is always a time lag to get marriage registered in India and ones traditional date wouldn't match with certificate issue date.

dhaliwal_randhawa did mentioned he used tradition date. What you think?

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Jameee said:
Thank you AVP. However, my marriage registered date in one month later than, Traditional marriage date. Also, all my photographs, invitations and travel proofs bind to Traditional marriage date.
I suppose, there is always a time lag to get marriage registered in India and ones traditional date wouldn't match with certificate issue date.

you received your marriage certificate based on the traditional marriage. I would use the traditional marriage date. For my app, I registered my marriage two weeks after the traditional ceremony. I used the traditional marriage date. Traditional ceremony day is the date you were married. not when the government recognized that you got married.

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front
Jameee said:

Does your marriage certificate not include your actual wedding date? My marriage wasn't registered till 2 weeks later, but the certificate mentions the traditional date.

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Up front
Rainasar said:
you received your marriage certificate based on the traditional marriage. I would use the traditional marriage date. For my app, I registered my marriage two weeks after the traditional ceremony. I used the traditional marriage date. Traditional ceremony day is the date you were married. not when the government recognized that you got married.
[/quot

I did the same.

AVP296

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-26-2016 from NDVO
Med's Request
Interview........
Dec 14, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Landed Jan 2017
Jameee said:

that's a really good question. I am not in that situation so I am not confident to answer you, but I will say go with the others who had the similar situation.

my marriage was also register a day after, but the certificate does show the actual tradition wedding date and not the register date.

if I was the officer at CIC, I would go with the certification date, because that's the actual day when you and your partner become husband and wife. but everyone thinks differently and not sure what CIC will think.

have you tried calling the CIC helpdesk and ask them the same question and see what they say?

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Up front
HandM082516 said:
Does your marriage certificate not include your actual wedding date? My marriage wasn't registered till 2 weeks later, but the certificate mentions the traditional date.
I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not but I signed a nikkah-nama on the actual wedding date. My marriage certificate states the date and location where we got married and all my supporting docs correspond with the actual marriage date. I'm assuming everyone has a diff date that they registered their marriage? Correct?

romil0909

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
Pari123 said:
Its not mandatory to join. We are giving faster reply there. But no force if you dont wanna join. People who are on group still active here.

Sukh3735

Sep 25, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-may-2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
AOR1-: 16-june-2016 AOR2-: 8-aug-2016
File Transfer...
27-july-2016
Med's Request
Pre madical
Med's Done....
10-mar-2016
Interview........
08/02/2017
Passport Req..
14/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
Not yet
Varadar said:
Hey guys,

Update from March applicant!

My Back ground check status changed to "In Progress" today.

Cheers,
Varadar
good news :) :) ;) :D ;D