VISA ISSUED...
Jan 08, 2017
LANDED..........
JAN 28, 2017
Jatin 786 said:
Hi
Plz suggest
Revert would b appreciated
i think they made a mistake try contacting cic-m. you should have their number in aor 1

iiandyii

Feb 15, 2015
Hello ALL,

I have a dilemma, hence I would like to get your valuable feedback.

I have applied for my wife in APR 2016. I already received SA and AOR2.
My wife is pregnant and currently she is in India. At the time of Medical exam, she was already pregnant. hence i believe, CIC should have received pregnancy test/report ? Correct me if i am wrong.

our best interest is to have our child born in Canada. however, Currently NDVO is giving priorty to 2015 Applicants.
Therefore, there might be chances our file will not be processed before the delivery date(NOV-DEC) and our child will be born in India.

Question1: I would like to know if it will cause the further delay in PR application for my qife ? I am Permanent Residence holder living in Quebec, Canada.
Question2: Is it complicated to add dependent child ? Can someone has guide what steps to be completed once we have newborn ?
Question3: Does contacting MP or PM to explain my situation will be helpful ? So we can have our child born in Canada.

Please provide any feedback that you think can help us in this situation. I will appreciate.

Thank you so much

Best Regards
Arvind.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
iiandyii said:
Hello ALL,

I have a dilemma, hence I would like to get your valuable feedback.

I have applied for my wife in APR 2016. I already received SA and AOR2.
My wife is pregnant and currently she is in India. At the time of Medical exam, she was already pregnant. hence i believe, CIC should have received pregnancy test/report ? Correct me if i am wrong.

our best interest is to have our child born in Canada. however, Currently NDVO is giving priorty to 2015 Applicants.
Therefore, there might be chances our file will not be processed before the delivery date(NOV-DEC) and our child will be born in India.

Question1: I would like to know if it will cause the further delay in PR application for my qife ? I am Permanent Residence holder living in Quebec, Canada.
Question2: Is it complicated to add dependent child ? Can someone has guide what steps to be completed once we have newborn ?
Question3: Does contacting MP or PM to explain my situation will be helpful ? So we can have our child born in Canada.

Please provide any feedback that you think can help us in this situation. I will appreciate.

Thank you so much

Best Regards
Arvind.
1. It could delay little bit but not too long.

2. If you're a citizen, you can inform your VO about the birth of the baby and request to CIC the certificate of citizenship, as your child will already be Canadian. See following link for more information regarding to apply citizenship:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/germany-allemagne/consular_services_consulaires/citizenship_guidelines-citoyennete_instructions.aspx?lang=eng

If you're a PR, your baby needs to be added to your application. Download the out-land sponsorship package (same as previously), and every form that asks about information about dependent, add the info about the baby. Ask your wife to get a passport for the baby, and add a copy of the passport to the application, and send everything to the VO, so that the baby can be given PR at the same time as the mother. follow this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp

3. MP or PM won't help in this case.

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
Hello everyone,

Just a quick question, I tried to link my husband's PR application to my gov Canada account... but it keeps coming up as not found!? It's obviously there because I received the AOR 1 and 2 and I can view it on ecas as 'In Process'

But when I fill out the info for the linking application to account, I made sure all his info was correct as in passport details, birthdate, birthplace etc, and I chose surname and date of birth instead of UCI (as I assume the UCI for my husband is different then mine as sponsor?) Anyway it keeps coming up as file not found. It was a paper application, I sent it to CPC Ottawa in January. We have been in process since 21 March so I was hoping to get some more info from linking it than what the ecas shows. Anyone know why it would come up as file not found? Did they lose our application? I am a bit worried as many people who applied long after us (like 2 months after us in some cases) already have decision made and we are still showing in process.

New_User

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HarkiranKaur said:
Hello everyone,

Just a quick question, I tried to link my husband's PR application to my gov Canada account... but it keeps coming up as not found!? It's obviously there because I received the AOR 1 and 2 and I can view it on ecas as 'In Process'

But when I fill out the info for the linking application to account, I made sure all his info was correct as in passport details, birthdate, birthplace etc, and I chose surname and date of birth instead of UCI (as I assume the UCI for my husband is different then mine as sponsor?) Anyway it keeps coming up as file not found. It was a paper application, I sent it to CPC Ottawa in January. We have been in process since 21 March so I was hoping to get some more info from linking it than what the ecas shows. Anyone know why it would come up as file not found? Did they lose our application? I am a bit worried as many people who applied long after us (like 2 months after us in some cases) already have decision made and we are still showing in process.

Hi Harkiran,

Use your husband UCI number and application number which you use got in AOR2 from NDVO with that fill out passport information...you don't need to fill place of birth its OR there and then where it intend to live last part of the page and it will definitely find the application.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
HarkiranKaur said:
Hello everyone,

Here's step by step:
1. Go to this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
2. Select the blue button with "Continue to GCKEY"
3. It will direct you to this landing page: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s242cec6e6186f71c550ceaca98ff8a142c1ae0fe8
4. Key in your username and password and click sign in button.
5. Click continue button.
6. At the terms and condition page, click I accept button.
7. At the identity validation, key in your answer and click continue button.
8. Link an existing application to this account.Then click the blue button which says "link application to this account".
9. When you reach this page that shows "Link an existing application to this account ", go further below down until you reach "What did the applicant apply for?".
10. Under the category select the drop down menu bar as permanent residence.
11. Under the sub-category select the drop down menu bar as family classes(Spouse). (which applicable for you)
12. For the application details, drop down menu select your Application number and Family Name
13. Fill out the information for application number.
14. For the Applicant's personal information, Take note of the INSTRUCTION:
Applicant's personal information
passport information. leave blank city and country name
15. Other Application Information part, key in province,city,current marital status: married,Number of family members (2),
16.Click search my account.
17. Once a match is found, it will say:
Thank you for entering information.
We compared it with our system and found : an application that matches info...
Note: by linking your application to this account, you will now receive all messages and xxxxx
Select the LINK MY APPLICATION BUTTON.
18. Then it will link application.
19. Then it will show you the account in your main page:
Under View my submitted applications or profiles, in the column action click status and messages.
20. It will direct you to this Application/profile details

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
rammy_xyz said:
Here's step by step:
1. Go to this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
2. Select the blue button with "Continue to GCKEY"
3. It will direct you to this landing page: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s242cec6e6186f71c550ceaca98ff8a142c1ae0fe8
4. Key in your username and password and click sign in button.
5. Click continue button.
6. At the terms and condition page, click I accept button.
7. At the identity validation, key in your answer and click continue button.
8. Link an existing application to this account.Then click the blue button which says "link application to this account".
9. When you reach this page that shows "Link an existing application to this account ", go further below down until you reach "What did the applicant apply for?".
10. Under the category select the drop down menu bar as permanent residence.
11. Under the sub-category select the drop down menu bar as family classes(Spouse). (which applicable for you)
12. For the application details, drop down menu select your Application number and Family Name
13. Fill out the information for application number.
14. For the Applicant's personal information, Take note of the INSTRUCTION:
Applicant's personal information
passport information. leave blank city and country name
15. Other Application Information part, key in province,city,current marital status: married,Number of family members (2),
16.Click search my account.
17. Once a match is found, it will say:
Thank you for entering information.
We compared it with our system and found : an application that matches info...
Note: by linking your application to this account, you will now receive all messages and xxxxx
Select the LINK MY APPLICATION BUTTON.
18. Then it will link application.
19. Then it will show you the account in your main page:
Under View my submitted applications or profiles, in the column action click status and messages.
20. It will direct you to this Application/profile details
Thanks, Its still not working though. I tried both number of people as 1 and 2. (Should it not be just 1 if he is the only applicant? Or am I considered part of that? Anyway I did try either way)

Also, is the file number I received the same file number he received??

For now I used up all 5 tries. :( Have to wait till tomorrow to try again.

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HarkiranKaur said:
Thanks, Its still not working though. I tried both number of people as 1 and 2. (Should it not be just 1 if he is the only applicant? Or am I considered part of that? Anyway I did try either way)

Also, is the file number I received the same file number he received??

For now I used up all 5 tries. :( Have to wait till tomorrow to try again.
Hello,

Make sure you enter correct information. I was also unable to link on Day 1, but I selected total no of applicants as 1 instead of 2.
I did a CSE, and this is what I got:

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

There could be a few reasons why you were unable to link your application. Please visit the online Help Centre for the list of the most common issues when linking an application and their resolutions.

After attempting to link your account, if you receive the response there are no matches, it could be for two reasons:

1. You entered the information incorrectly

The system will only link your application if the information you enter matches what you had on your application exactly. If you contacted us after you applied and updated any information, provide the most recent information.

2. Your application hasn’t been entered into our system yet

If you applied by mail or in person, it may take some time for it to be entered into the system. Once we have it entered, you will be able to link your application.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

Any error messages you received. To do this:
provide us with screen shots of:
the full browser window,
the page you are trying to access, and
the error message.

All the answers provided while trying to link your application. To do this:
once on that page, provide us with screen shots.

The information in this email is meant to assist you in understanding the immigration and citizenship policies and/or procedures. If you plan on consulting this email again at a future date, please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca to ensure that you have the most current information.

I would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:
Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Francois
Agent #3764
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
Linking worked for me. :)

The Key was to leave place of birth and country blank.

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
T.J. said:
Linking worked for me. :)

The Key was to leave place of birth and country blank.
Thanks TJ. It finally worked for me after trying for many days. The key you mentioned above especially helped. :D :D :) :)

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
vaibhavxv said:
Thanks TJ. It finally worked for me after trying for many days. The key you mentioned above especially helped. :D :D :) :)
Great. :D :D :D

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
Guys,

I didn't pay RPRF when i submitted the file. And i want to pay after i receive AOR2.

The Question is : Where do i send the payment receipt ? and how (through email or mail) ?? Or should i pay now or wait until they request ??

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
T.J. said:
Guys,

I didn't pay RPRF when i submitted the file. And i want to pay after i receive AOR2.

The Question is : Where do i send the payment receipt ? and how (through email or mail) ?? Or should i pay now or wait until they request ??
They will ask you for rprf receipt with aor2 send the email back with the receipt

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
johnybegood said:
They will ask you for rprf receipt with aor2 send the email back with the receipt
Got it.
Thanks johnybegood :)