29-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-08-2015 SA Oct 5, 2015
File Transfer...
21-10-2015 in Process Oct 6th, 2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
jack2014 said:
I have added your timeline in 2015 spreadsheet. Please see below link for that. The owner of the spreadsheet will move you up as we don't have access to that area.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAYZyQgud1lzp7fM28i2O8ZrfbMAxdTc_t7_fiwI6ak/edit?pli=1#gid=658388151
Thanks a lot!

007JB

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015 (AOR2)
Med's Done....
22-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
06-May-2016

electrolychee

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
AOR Received.
July 20, 2015
File Transfer...
August 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
draxz1289 said:
What are you talking about? I said "the phase 2 only begins after the visa office receives" and "but you can be sure that after SA the file is transferred to the visa office" and not they will start processing the applicant before the SA...
While it may have been that way in the past, I don't think the trend you've been seeing applies to May/June 2015 applicants. Me and quite a few other May/June 2015 applicants got IP under PR app before SA (IP under PR- August 21, 2015, SA- August 24, 2015).

"the phase 2 only begins after the visa office receives"

So in your infinite wisdom, tell me how it's even possible that NDVO got my file before Missisauga was done processing it for SA?

Vizzynuts has the same timeline (IP under PR on August 21, 2015) but his actual file wasn't received at NDVO till August 24, 2015. Care to explain that?

In my original post (that you called out as misinformation), all I said was if your PR app is IP then you've already got SA without being notified. There is no way they would just ship your file off to NDVO before ensuring your sponsor is actually eligible to sponsor a spouse in the first place.

Nor did I say it has any bearing on the outcome of the application, but it is an obvious indicator of the progress your file has made. I repeat- you can only get IP for your PR app once you have your SA, so the fact that you're onto Phase 2 obviously means you're past Phase 1. It was just an attempt to alleviate his concerns.

Please make sure you've done your homework and understand what is being said before you challenge someone's post and cause unnecessary confusion.

electrolychee

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
AOR Received.
July 20, 2015
File Transfer...
August 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
jack2014 said:
I checked my Ecas and under PR section its just AR, no IP yet. I am going to call CIC on Tuesday and if I will get the same msg "DUE TO HIGH CALL VOLUME WE CANT TRANSFER YOUR CALL TO AN AGENT" like Thurs and fri then I am thinking to contact MP.
Is it OK to contact MP or should I wait for a week??
If your PR section just says AR right now, most likely you're still not past the SA stage. Oh and when they say they can't transfer you due to high call volume, the trick is to hang up and try again once or twice. Always worked for me. Save yourself the anxiety and days you put between calling CIC. Oh and when you call, make sure your Canadian spouse is with you or is making the call, they get a little short with you otherwise and just waste more of your time.

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
electrolychee said:
While it may have been that way in the past, I don't think the trend you've been seeing applies to May/June 2015 applicants. Me and quite a few other May/June 2015 applicants got IP under PR app before SA (IP under PR- August 21, 2015, SA- August 24, 2015).

"the phase 2 only begins after the visa office receives"

So in your infinite wisdom, tell me how it's even possible that NDVO got my file before Missisauga was done processing it for SA?

Vizzynuts has the same timeline (IP under PR on August 21, 2015) but his actual file wasn't received at NDVO till August 24, 2015. Care to explain that?

In my original post (that you called out as misinformation), all I said was if your PR app is IP then you've already got SA without being notified. There is no way they would just ship your file off to NDVO before ensuring your sponsor is actually eligible to sponsor a spouse in the first place.

Nor did I say it has any bearing on the outcome of the application, but it is an obvious indicator of the progress your file has made. I repeat- you can only get IP for your PR app once you have your SA, so the fact that you're onto Phase 2 obviously means you're past Phase 1. It was just an attempt to alleviate his concerns.

Please make sure you've done your homework and understand what is being said before you challenge someone's post and cause unnecessary confusion.
May be before calling out someone else with your finite experience first understand what I was saying. When I said visa office I meant NDVO and not Mississauga so "the phase 2 only begins after the visa office receives" applies to NDVO. When did I say NDVO got the file even before SA is processed?

Obviously a person getting IP under the PR application side is understood that they have crossed phase 1, I misunderstood and thought IP on the sponsor side - my bad on this one.

electrolychee

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
AOR Received.
July 20, 2015
File Transfer...
August 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
draxz1289 said:
May be before calling out someone else with your finite experience first understand what I was saying. When I said visa office I meant NDVO and not Mississauga so "the phase 2 only begins after the visa office receives" applies to NDVO. When did I say NDVO got the file even before SA is processed?

Obviously a person getting IP under the PR application side is understood that they have crossed phase 1, I misunderstood and thought IP on the sponsor side - my bad on this one.
Listen bro, If you didn't talk nonsense the first time I wouldn't have felt the need to call you out on anything. The problem is that YOU had trouble understanding my comment and chose to challenge it based on nothing.

If you really are that experienced, you should know better than to not specify which VO you're talking about and not make vague statements that are open to interpretation. If you have trouble putting your thoughts into words, it's definitely not my fault for not being a goddamn mind reader.

Just on a side note, I would have just refrained from replying but you just had to throw in the 'finite experience' part right at the start. I love how your first course of action is to take shots at me instead of humbling up a little since you already know you messed up there. Gotta feed that ego eh.

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
electrolychee said:
Listen bro, If you didn't talk nonsense the first time I wouldn't have felt the need to call you out on anything. The problem is that YOU had trouble understanding my comment and chose to challenge it based on nothing.

If you really are that experienced, you should know better than to not specify which VO you're talking about and not make vague statements that are open to interpretation. If you have trouble putting your thoughts into words, it's definitely not my fault for not being a goddamn mind reader.

Just on a side note, I would have just refrained from replying but you just had to throw in the 'finite experience' part right at the start. I love how your first course of action is to take shots at me instead of humbling up a little since you already know you messed up there. Gotta feed that ego eh.
May be if you understood the terminologies being used on this forum VO = visa office of the applicant Mississauga is Mississauga and calling out some one else when clearly you also misunderstood I wouldnt have either.

This is my last post on this topic.

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
electrolychee said:
If your PR section just says AR right now, most likely you're still not past the SA stage. Oh and when they say they can't transfer you due to high call volume, the trick is to hang up and try again once or twice. Always worked for me. Save yourself the anxiety and days you put between calling CIC. Oh and when you call, make sure your Canadian spouse is with you or is making the call, they get a little short with you otherwise and just waste more of your time.

No AOR2 yet but both SA and PR applications in process status. but under PR after click on IP status, its just AR not actual line for IP. Should I take it as a SA approval ?

Amina.M

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
AOR Received.
05-august-2015
File Transfer...
31-august-2015
Med's Request
2 June - 2016 - Remed Done June 4 2016
Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
Hi My Time Line is --

Sent in Application and they received it on July 2nd , 2015
I got AOR on August 5, 2015
I received SA on August 31st, 2015
My Husband received an email from Delhi office AOR2 on Sept 7, 2015

I have my status as IN PROCESS. On the PR section it says it is started on Sept 4, 2015

Guys what is next? What can I expect after this? Does this mean they are already working on my application.

karthicbaboo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Halifax, NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First Marriage
Religious
Arranged
Application Received: Jan 07 2015
Medical Done: July 01 2014 (Upfront)
AOR1:March 12 2015
Sponsorship Approved: march 17 2015
AOR2: April 15th 2015

karthicbaboo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Halifax, NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amina.M said:
Hi My Time Line is --

Sent in Application and they received it on July 2nd , 2015
I got AOR on August 5, 2015
I received SA on August 31st, 2015
My Husband received an email from Delhi office AOR2 on Sept 7, 2015

I have my status as IN PROCESS. On the PR section it says it is started on Sept 4, 2015

Guys what is next? What can I expect after this? Does this mean they are already working on my application.
WOW, In Process Already ? What does it says under it ?

Medical received ? or application received ?

Amina.M

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
AOR Received.
05-august-2015
File Transfer...
31-august-2015
Med's Request
2 June - 2016 - Remed Done June 4 2016
Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
karthicbaboo said:
WOW, In Process Already ? What does it says under it ?

Medical received ? or application received ?
Hi

When I filled the application I sent in the Medical aswell . The meds are with them and it was done around end of may . I have sent everything nothing is missing from my application.

gn1984

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 09,2015
AOR Received.
AOR 2 - April 15,2015
File Transfer...
Decision Made on Jan 18,2016
Med's Done....
Remedical Request on Dec 07.
Interview........
Remedical Completed on Dec 08.
@Karthicababoo-We have the same timeline.Can you please share your status?
cheers.