14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
preeti2072 said:
Hey friends nobody is gonna send screen shot aa applicants who got DM before us will think that Bt sharing their info their case may b in danger
they will never show their status , b coz they don t wanna suffer and test their patience like us . Leave them alone guys let them enjoy whether they are right on their statis or just lying ,,

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
Bubba_bear said:
they will never show their status , b coz they don t wanna suffer and test their patience like us . Leave them alone guys let them enjoy whether they are right on their statis or just lying ,,
I have said a few times before. No one is lying. I understand that they wont share until their spouses get in canada for obvious reasons.

I personally know 2 guys one is july 2015 applicant and other is feb 2016 applicant.

Feb 2016 applicant just got his ppr request, whereas july guy is waiting. Both are first marriage cases. July applicants wife has been in canada on visitor visa before as well, but he is still waiting. who knows what their freaking criteria is.

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
harpreet470 said:
They have a facebook page... what do you guys think is it a good idea to send them a personal message on Facebook as they are really active there???
can u share link to their facebook page so everyone can post on the wall and hopefully someone will see it

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
:) :) :) :) :)
cali780 said:
can u share link to their facebook page so everyone can post on the wall and hopefully someone will see it

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
here is the link guys

https://www.facebook.com/CanadainIndia/?fref=ts

Bubba_bear

Jan 7, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 July 2015
AOR Received.
6 sep 2015
Med's Done....
14 may 2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
AFTER PPR
LANDED..........
AFTER VISA ISSUED
Ok guys its night time nothing is gonna happen here so just chill and relax , if anyone is interested then can read about chernobyl , the man made disaster and can see a elephant s foot where no one can stand nearby it and cannot take picture of it its the deadliest thing in the world and how that 30 km land which was a town 30 year ago is now a ghost town and cannot be use for at least 20000 years u can imagine the "world without us "by reading and videos and man s manipulation to nature ,,,very interesting ,,, plz don t say we already know that , there are soo many facts yet to know , sorry im off topic but thats also the truest truth of the world a man made monster there which cannot be defeated 'm SORRY

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
hi Guys,

i am June 18 Applicant, thinking of sending a case specific enquiry asking the status , have any of you from June done that already?

what do you think, should i send an case specific enquiry asking for status?

thnaks,

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
https://www.facebook.com/CitCanada

I have posted here under their latest post about check application status. Please like and comment on it. hope fully someone sees it. Even if someone does not atleast we are doing are part to let them know. Thank you.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
harpreet470 said:
here is the link guys

https://www.facebook.com/CanadainIndia/?fref=ts
keep posting on wall...

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
cali780 said:
I have said a few times before. No one is lying. I understand that they wont share until their spouses get in canada for obvious reasons.

I personally know 2 guys one is july 2015 applicant and other is feb 2016 applicant.

Feb 2016 applicant just got his ppr request, whereas july guy is waiting. Both are first marriage cases. July applicants wife has been in canada on visitor visa before as well, but he is still waiting. who knows what their freaking criteria is.
I dont think people are lying and the immigration might be taking these measures for whatever reasons they have, but it is still ridiculous on their part to be doing this. And although I have said in earlier posts that emailing the immigration minister or MPs wont really get seen, I do also think its worth a try. If everyone who is a 2015 applicant and 2016 applicant, can help by sharing their name and the date application was filed and when the PPR was received, it might be worth a try to take it to the MPs to show them the current working pattern which we all are following on this forum. I have an appointment with my area MP tomorrow and he belongs to the Liberal Party so chances are they would hear more than any other party MPs because it was the Liberal party's promise to reduce spousal sponsorship times. What I was thinking of is compiling a list of people who have received their PPRs and application filed based on the spreadsheet and if anyone else is interested to share their timeline on this forum who is not on the spreadsheet, please send me a personal message on this forum and I will include your name and application filed and PPR receive date in my evidence to show the MP office tomorrow. You do not have to share your UCI or any other information. Just your name, application filed date and PPR received date. I would highly appreciate any legit 2015 and 2016 applicants who have received PPR to hear our plea and help us out. We are not trying to jeopardize your applications, just trying to get them to clear the backlog along with the new applications. Good comes your way if you do good to others but the rest is your choice. I will be compiling a list of applicants from the spreadsheet details tonight and meeting the MP tomorrow to see what they can find out. Wishing myself luck! Lol!

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
anyone from may received PPR after DM?

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
priya_7 said:
I dont think people are lying and the immigration might be taking these measures for whatever reasons they have, but it is still ridiculous on their part to be doing this. And although I have said in earlier posts that emailing the immigration minister or MPs wont really get seen, I do also think its worth a try. If everyone who is a 2015 applicant and 2016 applicant, can help by sharing their name and the date application was filed and when the PPR was received, it might be worth a try to take it to the MPs to show them the current working pattern which we all are following on this forum. I have an appointment with my area MP tomorrow and he belongs to the Liberal Party so chances are they would hear more than any other party MPs because it was the Liberal party's promise to reduce spousal sponsorship times. What I was thinking of is compiling a list of people who have received their PPRs and application filed based on the spreadsheet and if anyone else is interested to share their timeline on this forum who is not on the spreadsheet, please send me a personal message on this forum and I will include your name and application filed and PPR receive date in my evidence to show the MP office tomorrow. You do not have to share your UCI or any other information. Just your name, application filed date and PPR received date. I would highly appreciate any legit 2015 and 2016 applicants who have received PPR to hear our plea and help us out. We are not trying to jeopardize your applications, just trying to get them to clear the backlog along with the new applications. Good comes your way if you do good to others but the rest is your choice. I will be compiling a list of applicants from the spreadsheet details tonight and meeting the MP tomorrow to see what they can find out. Wishing myself luck! Lol!
Thank you for Initiative and wishing you Best Luck.
If possible ask him to inquiry about the injustices happening to all those Mid-2015 applicants.

Thanking you again and keep updating with Best Luck.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
dev_123 said:
I have noticed that few of only from June, July and Aug applicants are active here, this is my request to all those, who are silent follower of the forum for updating their timeline and take part in discussion.

I am from Gujarat, if we all guys want to get together and write to NDVO in personal , let discuss here.

Thank you.
Hello dev_123
We all r really helpless....its their way of working n they wont change fr us....we r completely helpless....its better to avoid noticing ppl applied aftr us n jus keep focus on ppl ahead of us as there r many applicants waiting before june 2015....so once that slot is done thn hopefully they will start our month......its damn tough fr everyone of us to jus wait without ny updates......i too was very strong throughout the period of the wait bt since last two three weeks its getting difficult to hang inn...but surely we hv to hold onn to get positive update frm ndvo....Its not that our case is complicate or something ...its jus that they hv changed their way of processing....god bless everyone n speedy ppr email in our inbox soon....fingers crossed....

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

suhavi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 16,2016
AOR Received.
March 22,2016
File Transfer...
March 31,2016
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Hope soon
It seems only those people from SEP 2015 to Feb 2016 are getting PPR request whose cases got finalized in first review not everyone :-X.Not sure how exactly it works though .Just guessing .

suhavi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 16,2016
AOR Received.
March 22,2016
File Transfer...
March 31,2016
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Hope soon
It seems only those people from SEP 2015 to Feb 2016 are getting PPR request whose cases got finalized in first review not everyone :-X.Not sure how exactly it works though .Just guessing .