Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Rose, I have one question "After how long did you get married since your husband has been in Canada?"

Actually one of my friend had love marriage too.. They got married after 7 years of relationship, but they got married with in years since she had moved to Canada permanently. And visa officer questioned the husband that he was waiting for her to get pr first? And he kept this relationship because he knew that she is going to get PR soon. that's why he waited that long. If they had that strong relationship why didn't they marry before? So visa officer had doubt that the husband got marriage just to go to Canada?

Be prepare for these type of questions can be asked if there is interview? Yes, the husband got visa after interview, i can asked what he answered to convince the visa officer if you want.

Actually I am also on same boat love marriage after long term relationship. And also please share your experience it would helpful for me in future.

please try to post your friends post interview feedback's it shall help all of us
thanks

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
jaytanz said:
order them 10 months after your file gets transferred to respective visa office

or else you shall only see sponsor approval details

good luck
Think the main point is you may as well wait until you think your file is close to ipb ut please go ahead and keep re-answering questions jaytanz...

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
ManjitandJasteven said:
Think the main point is you may as well wait until you think your file is close to ipb ut please go ahead and keep re-answering questions jaytanz...
IPB means ?? ,

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
ManjitandJasteven said:
please go ahead and keep re-answering questions jaytanz...
did i offend you mate ?

lot of people apply in 8th month and get disappointed since it only shows sponsor approval details

regarding re answering questions should i inbox you before doing so ???? please suggest ;D

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
CVIF123 said:
IPB means ?? ,
typing error haha.

I meant to put IP for In Process. When they finally open your file, When the people on the spreadsheet are getting IP and they are close to your date,,, best time to order notes.

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
jaytanz said:
did i offend you mate ?

lot of people apply in 8th month and get disappointed since it only shows sponsor approval details

regarding re answering questions should i inbox you before doing so ???? please suggest ;D
Thanks for your 2 cents but I'm not your mate

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
appievee said:
oh no!
even I have an 8 year relationship - so this is not good news.
bad luck I guess..
but okay, lets try to figure out what the officer was thinking:
1.how many years out of your 10 year relationship were you doing long distance?
2.did you visit your husband/did he visit you during the long distance?
3.did you stay live with him after the wedding?

rammy_xyz is right, I know somone as well who got interviewed even though they knew each other for many many years.but thats usually because they maybe have not given enough proof as to how their relationship survived while they were away from each other...

I hope your app. gets processed fast.
Hello rammy and appevee
I explain abt my relation. Actully we hv dn btech together in 2004-2008 and in story we explained combinational mrg bcoz our fathers were studied together and he meet after 30 yrs on our btech counslling and we hv not much proof of dat tym coz we hv not camera phns dat tym. After dat we engaged in jan 2010and only our family members were at engagement at home and after few days my hubby went to canada for further studies and he comes wid PR after 4 years in nov 2013 nd we get mrd in november 2013 . May b my case is sm as ur frnd case
Dont worry nd best of luck everyone

jammy

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
after how many week we will get our PR card after landing at canada?

anyone who already reached at canada and waiting for PR card please reply

chandy13.13

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2014
AOR Received.
5-4-2014
Med's Done....
6-11-2013 remedicAL 19-3-2015
Interview........
12-03-2015 decision made on 10 sept 2015
Passport Req..
14-sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-sep-2015
LANDED..........
very soon
hi friends
Please tell me how NDVO calculate the application processing time of spouse 16 month?
NDVO calculate 16 months after application filed or after application received at NDVO.

sunny6359

Aug 29, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 6, 2014
File Transfer...
In Process from Aug 17,2015
Med's Done....
September, 2015
Passport Req..
DM on Oct 30, 2015. Waiting for PPR
jammy said:
after how many week we will get our PR card after landing at canada?

anyone who already reached at canada and waiting for PR card please reply
lol why are you worried about this ??? just get there first

Cyechuri

Nov 24, 2014
Hi Preetiv,
This is with regards to the Spouse Sponsorship Outland application that I sent to CIC, got the last update from NDVO on April 16th 2015, that they have got the file and assigned a UCI number and also with the same file # as on the Sponsorship Approval. My wife is in Canada on a visit visa. She came to Canada (Regina, SK) on 30th of March 2015 as she got leave from Infosys for 90 days. She is planning to go back to India as her vacation would be done by June 22nd,2015. Not sure how long its going to take to get her PR approved, but we are going to miss each other very badly. Its been a year that we are married and we are not yet together forever. We also had plans to plan for kids, but waiting to get her PR done so that she can stay with me and I can spend every moment with her when she gets pregnant. Do you have any idea about approximately how long its taking for the files. I have checked the attached Excel files in the forums and have a quick question, how are those processing times calculated. File received coloumn, is it the date when CIC in Canada receieved the files or is it the date when NDVO in India got the files. Which month files are being processed currently ? I am not sure how its working, we went to Banff for a vacation during the long weekend and now she is planning to go back to India. Also heard from some of my friends that if the spouse is on a Visit Visa the processing time in India would be slow or the files are kept aside till they get back home (India), do you have any info on this situation ? Its costing us a lot of money for this visit and hope she gets her PR soon so that we can be together. Please advise and thanks so much for your help and advise. Now she has gone back to India on June 16th and waiting for the updates. My ECAS shows application received on december 02 2014 and no updates from then. I have also sent an online query for NDVO on their site to check if they have got the medicals, PCC and also Payment of $1040 which I did send along with the application in December 2014 to CIC Mississauga. No reply yet and not sure what to and how to and whom to contact for the updates. Most of my friends got medicals received as well on the ECAS but mine is just Application received. Any Advise would be greatly appreciated. Please advise.

fornaxe

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
16-Mar-2015
Med's Request
25-Nov-2015 (remed)
Med's Done....
DM on 11-Dec-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
09-Jan-2015
Nothing for the last 3 weeks.

Seems like based on last year, October to December applicants were getting visa by last week of July and first week of August.

We are 2+ mths behind this year. :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ ??? ??? ??? ???

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
preetiv said:
Hi all,
My sincere advise to each and every one in the forum please pay the RPRF up front, your process work will be quick. But paying it when they request it generally adds 2-4 months onto your processing time. Those who are paying it online the moment you get the receipt take the printout of the receipt and Mail / courier the receipt immediately.
I did this mistake now I'm paying for it , for past 4 months I'm waiting for my ppr else would have got in the month of April
hey I had to ask you I paid my fees and I have the receipts number but does my husband have to pay as well who is in India or is it one time payment? ( I am sponsoring my husband) and I did send the photocopy of the receipt with my sponsor paper.is there any other fees?

mjdoom

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 May 2015
AOR Received.
3 July 2015
Med's Request
26 April 2016
Med's Done....
27 April 2016
Passport Req..
11 May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
13 May 2016
Thank you.. it's good advise and it pays back. :)