+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

OnHubby

Nov 10, 2014
Hello Guys,

Wondering when you guys submitted photos for proof. of relationship, what short of photos were submitted. My marriage would be an arrange marriage and we wont be meeting each other before our marriage. We are planning to perform traditional ceremony soon.

The next question is for applicants from Nepal.

Has anyone used "Marriage Registration Certificate" issued by City office or village development office.

Also, if anyone has experience how to get such certificate from Kathmandu MNC, if husband is Local of Kathmandu and wife is from another district (outside valley)?

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
found a post on another thread.....thought it could be helpful for us too....people who received these can you please confirm these documents are what you get along with the visa!!!! Thanks....

boyblue said:
Instruction Letter Accompanying PR Visa (6 pages):

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/154q349tmkbr7ql/Information+Letter+Accompanying+PR+Visa.pdf

COPR

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
Kan_Sri said:
found a post on another thread.....thought it could be helpful for us too....people who received these can you please confirm these documents are what you get along with the visa!!!! Thanks....
thanks for posting it....
yes dats the only documents I was received...on confirmation letter one copy for CIC and second one is client copy. ..in which they fix our pp size photo...

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
sbag_in said:
my wife collected her passport stamped with visa along with her COPR from VFS kolkata earlier today.. its been a smooth ride for me and my wife..
i would like to take this opportunity to thank every member of this forum for helping me understand the process of immigration or just encouraging me and giving hope when i needed it the most.. all the best to u all and a speedy visa to all those who are still waiting for theirs...

yours,
eternally grateful..
SAMMY
hey kan_sri come on guys we all kicked out this sweet person from this forum. .. ;D

wish u lots of gud wishes...hv a happy married life...
both received visas on same day urs is smooth ride and my is bumpy lolz

Shakd

Nov 10, 2014
Shining Moon said:
Senior Members please guide me how much time does it generally take from File Transfer to AOR2 by NDVO?
in the mentioned case he got his AOR2 in few days while I have been waiting since 40 days now to hear about AOR2. I am confused. I mean if I dont get AOR2 I cant expect anything from there onwards.......... :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I received an email from CIC on July 24 informing me about sponsorship approval or AOR 1 and that the file is now being sent to NDVO. On the application I had provided me and my spouse's email address but NDVO being NDVO sent my spouse a letter by regular mail that they have received the application and created a file number for the same which is AOR 2. Since my decision has now been made, I am assuming that they might have sent the PPR letter also by regular mail.

I fail to understand as to why would they send a regular mail when email address of the spouse was mentioned not only in the application form but it is also there in the medical form :mad:

Not sure if you have a similar case but if your spouse has not received an email or regular mail from NDVO confirming AOR 2 and if it is already past 40 days then check with CIC.

jssidhu

Oct 27, 2014
Dear senoirs, Please clear some matter
our time line application received 5 june 2014
email regarding file transfer to ndvo 31 july 2014 ( is this called AOR 1 or SA)
ecas status - application received, med results received
After that no email from NDVO to applicant.
At this stage what type of email should we wait from NDVO ?
And what is AOR 2 ?
Please anwser

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
this email is AOR 2...

Dear XXXXXX(principal Applicant):
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file
with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence
with our office.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the
following as soon as possible:
 Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office
in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
 Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period
of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This
request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you
must also comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.

jssidhu said:
Dear senoirs, Please clear some matter
our time line application received 5 june 2014
email regarding file transfer to ndvo 31 july 2014 ( is this called AOR 1 or SA)
ecas status - application received, med results received
After that no email from NDVO to applicant.
At this stage what type of email should we wait from NDVO ?
And what is AOR 2 ?
Please anwser

jssidhu

Oct 27, 2014
thanks kan_sri for quick repply,
my confusion is i (applicant in india) have not get any email (aor2) from ndvo. Is this normal ? or should I wait it. At this stage I don't know my UCI . I check ecas with my spouse's UCI no.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
i am the PA, i have not got any emails....my lawyer got them all.... :p

who got AOR1 or SA in your case? AOR2 and PPR are the only two emails PA is supposed to get. if possible, ask your spouse to check with CIC - call center if they have your email id correctly on file...

jssidhu said:
thanks kan_sri for quick repply,
my confusion is i (applicant in india) have not get any email (aor2) from ndvo. Is this normal ? or should I wait it. At this stage I don't know my UCI . I check ecas with my spouse's UCI no.

jssidhu

Oct 27, 2014
Thanks again kan_sri , My spouse's lawyer in canada got AOR 1 or SA on 31 july regarding file transfer to ndvo...after that lawyer ,my spouse or myself(in india) nobody got any email mentioning file reached in ndvo.....should I worry and enquire for it or no need ?

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
aug 2017 From CIC, oct From NDVO
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
jssidhu said:
Thanks again kan_sri , My spouse's lawyer in canada got AOR 1 or SA on 31 july regarding file transfer to ndvo...after that lawyer ,my spouse or myself(in india) nobody got any email mentioning file reached in ndvo.....should I worry and enquire for it or no need ?
hello jssidhu same as my sister husband case they recive AOR1 on 31 july after that transfer to NDVO..... nobody got any email mentioning file reached in ndvo
so what we doing wait or send inquiry

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
rksandhu said:
Hey Buddies Time to KICKED me OUT of this FORUM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Here is my last OMG moment...received passport wid NOT SO SHINY VISA..
seriously this ugly piece of paper apart us for 2 precious years of my married life...

SO HERE IS MY 14 MONTHS JOURNEY-
WE applied in 26 august 2013 [after dat recieved SA and PPR after one month]-
when we received PPR at dat time we are so happy,we think dat we sure got my visa within 3 months.at dat time i m pregnant and after dat started planning for delivery in canada.
BUT.........we dont know dat they chnged d process...so after wait for few months our dreams shattered.

In Jan give Birth to a baby boy-In feb applied his canadian citizenship certicate.on june we received it and after dat apply his passport..and on july we receieved it.. [SO HIS WHOLE PROCESS COMPLETE WITHIN 6 MONTHS BCOZ HE IS CANADIAN NOT LIKE US INDIAN]
After dat in july received remedical req..on august they send PP size pics req but missed due to our lawyers careless behavior..we received it after 1 and half month [SO THIS DELAY WASTED MY 3 MONTHS]
ON 3rd NOV MONDAY recieved phone call from delhi embassy to confirm DOB and address
on 6th NOV THUSDAY ecas changed my address [first it was my lawyers address]
on 8th NOV SATURDAY status chnged to DM [after 5 days to phn call]
On 10th NOV MONDAY recieved NOT SO SHINY VISA..
sooo after 2 years of relationship
20 months after marriege
14 months n 15 days since we applied
3 GCMS notes,,3 MP enquiry,,lots of emails

[NOTE: EVERY TIME WE DONE MP ENQUIRY WE HEAR GUD NEWS,,1st IN JUNE AFTER 10 DAYS REMEDICAL REQ,,2nd IN JULY AFTER 1 WEEK RECEIVED PHOTOS REQ,,3rd NOW IN OCT LAST AND RECEIVED AFTER ONE WEEK PHONE CALL]SO DONT THINK SO ITS A COINSIDENCE...

Cant explain how i feel rightnow...THANK U ALLLLL MY BUDDIES...i dont know you guys but how everyone pray for me its beyond words..

PS-DONT WORRY GUYS I M STILL HERE..HUBBY COMING IN THIS WEEK SO WE WILL GOING BACK IN JAN OR FEB...WISH U ALL HEARTIEST GUD WISHES... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
We can't kick you out of here. You have been a support for all of us and we still need your support. Happy that your wait has finally ended. Wish you all the very best for your future. :)

jora

Nov 11, 2014
Hey there ....

Just joined this forum and im a May 2014 applicant.
My heartiest wishes and prayers to all the applicants .. and more patience to us all during the wait.... ;)

Mdeep

Nov 11, 2014
hello jssidhu same as my sister husband case they recive AOR1 on 31 july after that transfer to NDVO..... nobody got any email mentioning file reached in ndvo

hi
i have same question?

jssidhu

Oct 27, 2014
upkar singh said:
hello upkar....it means I am not alone....
seniors please suggest for such cases....