26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
PALAKI said:
hi,
it is November 2012 applicant who got DM but nothing of nov 2013 yet
you are right dear...no nov 2013 applicant getting IP. .they just start working on oct files. ..

sukhaman

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Bathinda
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 March 204
AOR Received.
29 April 2014
File Transfer...
5 May 2014
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
7 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13 nov 2014
LANDED..........
Very SOon
sorry friends i read that post again... it was nov 2012 applicant... i thought it was 2013 just becz m waiting for my visa very curiously...
but dnt worry our dreams will come true very soon... we will have good news very soon...

pratik021

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
April-2014
Med's Done....
24-Feb-2014
Interview........
No, DM: 14-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
Will Mid. of Feb 2015
bpatelravi said:
i dont know what is excat my aapporval?

what is approval? is AOR and UCI number is same?

i want to know when my file get apporval?
Hello Ravi Patel,

Approval - A confirmation in email / regular mail letter that your sponsor will get once file is submitted to CIC-M and as per current processing time it will take around 50 days....It important letter which contain that your sponsor is eligible or not.

AOR - After file submitted, your sponsor will get a letter or email that : You had submitted Spouse Application file for Permanent Residence in Canada for you spouse. ( So your spouse will get to know our file delivered to CIC-M and this is acknowledge of receipt - AOR )

UCI number - It PR number which your sponsor do have in their PR card. You will also get your own New UCI number from New Delhi or after landing Canada when you have your own PR card. UCI number can be get early during New Delhi office during requested documents / passport and on top of that letter or email you will see your own UCI..It not mandatory, 90% of people will get own UCI number during file processing and document requesting communication with File Number and other not, so not to worry. Also, many have same UCI number with spouse so not to worry in that too.

Here is the my old post which I had posted few months ago for New Applicant to get general idea...about procedure.

Canadian Family Sponsor - Spousal Visa

- After file submitted : CIC-M will send you email to sponsor ( Canadian person only ) called 1st AOR - will stated that application has been received. ( This email comes between 28 to 52 days which varies according CIC processing time listed on website once file submitted). It come via mostly email or hardly in regular mail.

- Then, CIC-M will send Sponsorship Approval ( SA ) letter to Sponsor ( Canadian person ) mostly nowadays comes in Mail on different situation like :
a) SA letter might come with 1st AOR email itself. OR
b) SA letter come after 1 to 17 days once 1st AOR email received.
AND
that the File Transfer Date to New Delhi. ( For correct information : that how the actual processing time counted from file transfer day)

NOW MOSTLY NO FURTHER EMAILS WILL GET TO CANADIAN SPONSOR...AS SPONSOR TASK COMPLETED AND DECISION MADE :- SPONSOR IS CAPABLE TO SPONSOR HIS/HER SPOUSE.

NOW ONWARD COUNTRY'S RESIDENCE (INDIA) - APPLICANT / SPONSORED WILL GET EMAILS REGARDING FURTHER UPDATE OR APPLICATION REVIEW.

Applicant (Indian person) might get new email/ mail from NDVO ( New Delhi Visa Office ) that called 2nd AOR :

- If applicant have not attached original PCC or not paid Right of Permanent Residence fee or Landing Fee or any documents missing.
- "If" applicant get schedule Interview then one will get email with all details ( Interview is not mandatory - Visa Officer decide to whom need to give ).
- Passport Request : Nowadays from this year mostly passport request will not get in early stage. At end they will ask.
- ECAS : Status goes " In Process " .
- Then ECAS Status goes " Decision Made " .
- Passport received with Visa Stamp.

>> ALL STEP ABOVE LISTED ARE VARIES AND CHANGES ACCORDING TO APPLICANT FILE COMPLEXITY AND PROCESSING TIME <<

THIS IS STANDARD METHOD. MANY APPLICANTS COMPLETED EARLY THEN EXPECTED OR DELAY BACK TOO.

NO ONE KNOW EXACT CANADIAN FAMILY FILE PROCESSING IMMIGRATION SYSTEM EXCEPT VISA OFFICER / IMMIGRATION MINISTER.

Thanks

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Pratik.h...what I understand from what you have written is when you submit application and email is received from CIC -M its called AOR ..i hope they dont take 55 days beyond

that...and then when its sent to your visa office...they ask for pcc and fees if not paid? so in that case are you required to send photocopies or just leave it as it is....

aargh I am still waiting for AOR my husband submitted application on May 18th 2014..!!!

pratik021 said:
Hello Ravi Patel,

Approval - A confirmation in email / regular mail letter that your sponsor will get once file is submitted to CIC-M and as per current processing time it will take around 50 days....It important letter which contain that your sponsor is eligible or not.

AOR - After file submitted, your sponsor will get a letter or email that : You had submitted Spouse Application file for Permanent Residence in Canada for you spouse. ( So your spouse will get to know our file delivered to CIC-M and this is acknowledge of receipt - AOR )

UCI number - It PR number which your sponsor do have in their PR card. You will also get your own New UCI number from New Delhi or after landing Canada when you have your own PR card. UCI number can be get early during New Delhi office during requested documents / passport and on top of that letter or email you will see your own UCI..It not mandatory, 90% of people will get own UCI number during file processing and document requesting communication with File Number and other not, so not to worry. Also, many have same UCI number with spouse so not to worry in that too.

Here is the my old post which I had posted few months ago for New Applicant to get general idea...about procedure.

Canadian Family Sponsor - Spousal Visa

- After file submitted : CIC-M will send you email to sponsor ( Canadian person only ) called 1st AOR - will stated that application has been received. ( This email comes between 28 to 52 days which varies according CIC processing time listed on website once file submitted). It come via mostly email or hardly in regular mail.

- Then, CIC-M will send Sponsorship Approval ( SA ) letter to Sponsor ( Canadian person ) mostly nowadays comes in Mail on different situation like :
a) SA letter might come with 1st AOR email itself. OR
b) SA letter come after 1 to 17 days once 1st AOR email received.
AND
that the File Transfer Date to New Delhi. ( For correct information : that how the actual processing time counted from file transfer day)

NOW MOSTLY NO FURTHER EMAILS WILL GET TO CANADIAN SPONSOR...AS SPONSOR TASK COMPLETED AND DECISION MADE :- SPONSOR IS CAPABLE TO SPONSOR HIS/HER SPOUSE.

NOW ONWARD COUNTRY'S RESIDENCE (INDIA) - APPLICANT / SPONSORED WILL GET EMAILS REGARDING FURTHER UPDATE OR APPLICATION REVIEW.

Applicant (Indian person) might get new email/ mail from NDVO ( New Delhi Visa Office ) that called 2nd AOR :

- If applicant have not attached original PCC or not paid Right of Permanent Residence fee or Landing Fee or any documents missing.
- "If" applicant get schedule Interview then one will get email with all details ( Interview is not mandatory - Visa Officer decide to whom need to give ).
- Passport Request : Nowadays from this year mostly passport request will not get in early stage. At end they will ask.
- ECAS : Status goes " In Process " .
- Then ECAS Status goes " Decision Made " .
- Passport received with Visa Stamp.

>> ALL STEP ABOVE LISTED ARE VARIES AND CHANGES ACCORDING TO APPLICANT FILE COMPLEXITY AND PROCESSING TIME <<

THIS IS STANDARD METHOD. MANY APPLICANTS COMPLETED EARLY THEN EXPECTED OR DELAY BACK TOO.

NO ONE KNOW EXACT CANADIAN FAMILY FILE PROCESSING IMMIGRATION SYSTEM EXCEPT VISA OFFICER / IMMIGRATION MINISTER.

Thanks

pratik021

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
April-2014
Med's Done....
24-Feb-2014
Interview........
No, DM: 14-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
Will Mid. of Feb 2015
amop said:
Pratik.h...what I understand from what you have written is when you submit application and email is received from CIC -M its called AOR ..i hope they dont take 55 days beyond

that...and then when its sent to your visa office...they ask for pcc and fees if not paid? so in that case are you required to send photocopies or just leave it as it is....

aargh I am still waiting for AOR my husband submitted application on May 18th 2014..!!!

Hello,

You will get 1st AOR as your 55 days still not yet completed...hope you get soon.
NVDO officer may requested fee receipt again though you had send in original application, in that case send PCC and fee receipt copy again to New Delhi...for your secure side. If not paid then pay first then send it, same if not sent PCC original with application then need to send Original this time as requested.

Thanks

vaibhav__92

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
thanks century for your reply . but i already have old uci no. because my file was returned due to cap .but it still not showing anything brother ...

ntvnaveen

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Interview........
IP since 24-10-14
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06-11-2014
LANDED..........
December2014
elegant.heena said:
How that you check that NDVO find rocessing September 2013 files.
Go to 2013 outland application thread you will find September applicants status changing that's the way I find out ;D

BlessUs

Jul 8, 2014
Hi all, I am looking for any information on '2014 passport request'. I am a March 2014 applicant. Just wondering when to expect passport call.
Regards

ntvnaveen

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Interview........
IP since 24-10-14
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06-11-2014
LANDED..........
December2014
BlessUs said:
Hi all, I am looking for any information on '2014 passport request'. I am a March 2014 applicant. Just wondering when to expect passport call.
Regards
Not that good news to you..from December 2013 applicants are waiting for passport request.Keep following these threads you will come to know when to expect a PPR.By the way welcome BlessUS :D

BlessUs

Jul 8, 2014
Visa, i do understand might take time but i do expect 'passport call' this month end or next month at least. May be collectively for 2-3 months of 2014. 2013 cases observed early passport calls (within 2 months of application submission) but back in 2012, they used to ask for passports in 4th-5th month of Application submission and then 2-3 month for passport back with visa stamped......maybe they have similar procedure in mind for 2014....not sure......
These uncertainties surely are not allowing me and many others to travel.....

N Thanks for the warm welcome :) :) ... though i hv registered now but i have been silent spectator all the while ;) ;) ;) ;)

ntvnaveen said:
Not that good news to you..from December 2013 applicants are waiting for passport request.Keep following these threads you will come to know when to expect a PPR.By the way welcome BlessUS :D

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntvnaveen said:
Go to 2013 outland application thread you will find September applicants status changing that's the way I find out ;D
October files are in processing.

ntvnaveen

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Interview........
IP since 24-10-14
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06-11-2014
LANDED..........
December2014
BlessUs said:
Visa, i do understand might take time but i do expect 'passport call' this month end or next month at least. May be collectively for 2-3 months of 2014. 2013 cases observed early passport calls (within 2 months of application submission) but back in 2012, they used to ask for passports in 4th-5th month of Application submission and then 2-3 month for passport back with visa stamped......maybe they have similar procedure in mind for 2014....not sure......
These uncertainties surely are not allowing me and many others to travel.....

N Thanks for the warm welcome :) :) ... though i hv registered now but i have been silent spectator all the while ;) ;) ;) ;)
We will come to know very soon how that's gonna work as NDVO is started working on October 2013 applicants. Our elder brothers from December waiting for passport call.I am keeping an eye on them.

Nitya114

Jul 7, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDOV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-14
AOR Received.
25-03-14
File Transfer...
12-04-14
Med's Done....
9-01-14
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 23rd August 14
Hello

I have put my spouse PR file in Feb 2014, Medical is done, i have submitted my medical with my PR application itself...

I have submitted my PCC and landing fess as per mail of Delhi Immigration..

When can accept my passport request??

Please let me know approximate time..

Nitya