Sep 29 2013
Passport Req..
IP: Aug 25 2014, PPR: September 19th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 22nd 2014
LANDED..........
October 4th 2014
aki said:
@ DK1212, when did you receive the auto-awonder edgment?
So Aki are you going to send them the copies? I am in the same boat contemplating if its necessary to send copies. i wonder how long they take to request the passport?

knowledge_eater

Star Member
Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-03-2014, Visa Office AOR: 09-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
VISA Issued: 28th Oct 2014, DM 13-10-2014, PPR 13-10-2014, Can't wait for the visa!
LANDED..........
December end is the target!
Hello Guys!

How soon our file should be transferred to New Delhi after receiving first AOR?

I see they received our application on March 21st and only update is 'medical has been received'. Nothing like 'decisions have been made' yet.

aki

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jan, 2014
AOR Received.
22nd Feb, 2014
File Transfer...
25th Feb, 2014
Med's Done....
27th Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
23rd Sep, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sep, 2014 (DM)
elmatador said:
So Aki are you going to send them the copies? I am in the same boat contemplating if its necessary to send copies. i wonder how long they take to request the passport?
I spoke to a family friend who was sponsored a year and half ago and she said that there is no need to send them anything if you have already done so. It clearly says so on the document we receive that this is an auto-generated email. Also, they say send PCC and proof of payment, IF NOT ALREADY DONE SO. That itself is a loaded statement. So I am not going to send them anything now. I will wait for the PPR.

aki

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jan, 2014
AOR Received.
22nd Feb, 2014
File Transfer...
25th Feb, 2014
Med's Done....
27th Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
23rd Sep, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sep, 2014 (DM)
In any case, they require original PCC! If the PCC they have is not original, they will definitely ask for it. That being said, if we resend the documents, they will be photocopies only and they will not be used at all since originals are needed. If you have already sent the original PCC, there is no point in sending photocopies again.

DK1212

Mar 2, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2014
AOR Received.
15-02-2014
File Transfer...
18-02-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
IN PROCESS: 29-08-2014
Interview........
NO REQUIRED
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
VERY SOON
hello all,

I have applied for my wife in January 2014. See my timeline.

I know that they will not be asking her passport till later on the process. I was thinking of meeting my wife in England for 1-2 weeks in July 2014. Is there any issue for her to travel outside India for holiday?

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello DK1212,

ijust applied for PR. MY AOR or SA has not yet arrived. I have travel bcos of work, and i asked my attorney about it. she said, i can travel and she would let me know if there if she hears anything from NDVO or CIC reg ppr. IF PPR comes through i will travel back to submit my pp.

so i assume that i holds good for the rest of us too.

Have fun and a nice holiday!
KanSri

DK1212 said:
hello all,

I have applied for my wife in January 2014. See my timeline.

I know that they will not be asking her passport till later on the process. I was thinking of meeting my wife in England for 1-2 weeks in July 2014. Is there any issue for her to travel outside India for holiday?

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello DK1212,

i assume that your wife's ppr would have happened by May for sure. It would be a tough choice.

KanSri

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hi dk 1212
u might get a ppr even after may coz I got an aor from ndvo after a mth of SA but no ppr so far, so be careful as you might add one more record in her travel history and send it to them...already the office is busy and they will review and review...I also thought of taking my baby to UK then dropped the idea to avoid further delays.. this is one side...on the brighter side, if you go also and there is a ppr still they give us 2 months to send it, and you can send the latest travel history form and a cover letter once she is back to India...so you have two choices to decide...other forum members may guide you further on my suggestions...
Palaki

elmatador

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 5 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 28 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 4 2014, AOR2: Mar 29 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 29 2013
Passport Req..
IP: Aug 25 2014, PPR: September 19th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 22nd 2014
LANDED..........
October 4th 2014
PALAKI said:
hi dk 1212
u might get a ppr even after may coz I got an aor from ndvo after a mth of SA but no ppr so far, so be careful as you might add one more record in her travel history and send it to them...already the office is busy and they will review and review...I also thought of taking my baby to UK then dropped the idea to avoid further delays.. this is one side...on the brighter side, if you go also and there is a ppr still they give us 2 months to send it, and you can send the latest travel history form and a cover letter once she is back to India...so you have two choices to decide...other forum members may guide you further on my suggestions...
Palaki
Are you sure you have to resubmit the form if you have additional travel history while the application is in process?

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello Palaki,

One another question to add to what elmatador asked, the NDVO gives 2 months to submit pp after request?? will that increase the processing time? or will it not affect the process?

resubmitting the travel history wont be a problem i guess.

Thanks
KanSri

PALAKI said:
hi dk 1212
Palaki

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Hi Elma,
The answer to re-submission is:
You have to inform the CHC abt your wife's travel as the passport will be stamped and no information should be hidden. I don't know whether they will ask you for resubmission or you do it on your own. Secondly when you inform them about her travel you have to send the passport copy of the visa or stamping.
About KAn's que about delay in the process if the passport is sent little late, well the answer is that if whenever they get the PP then only the processing or the next step will be taken, so from that point of wiew late it goes further time it may take. But what I have heard is that you should always work in their time frame. Also some people say the timeline differs too. But in my opinion it is not risky to travel out yet there might be CHANCES of delay.
Palaki

elegant.heena

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to sponsor my spouse....
i am in canada he's in india....
how shud in asnwer this question form form IMM 1344
Question # 1 if found ineligible withdraw your sponsorship application OR proceed with application for PR

I dont use surname in my passport shud i leave that spot empty for surname and give my name in given name section

it shows on the website that it take 13 months for the processing of spousal sponsorship is it gonna take so long....

Please help how shud i answer this question
thanks

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elegant.heena said:
I want to sponsor my spouse....
i am in canada he's in india....
how shud in asnwer this question form form IMM 1344
Question # 1 if found ineligible withdraw your sponsorship application OR proceed with application for PR

I dont use surname in my passport shud i leave that spot empty for surname and give my name in given name section

it shows on the website that it take 13 months for the processing of spousal sponsorship is it gonna take so long....

Please help how shud i answer this question
thanks
I have same case for my spouse my attorney wrote "none as per passport" in last name and in application we got that field as null.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have to get my spouse passport renew adding up my name in her passport is creating lot of heeds .so if we renew her passport as it is will it create trouble??

please reply on priority as we need to take appointmnt for the same.

thanks

fayou

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 19, 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 20, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 7, 2013
Hi Guys,

I just received AOR from New Delhi, asking for PCC and Payment of Permanent Resident fees. However, I had sent both of the documents when I submitted my application. What should I do in this case? Should I ignore the letter or should I sent the photocopies?

Any advice will be helpful

Thanks