Feb 25th, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med Dec 07th, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 11th, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
April 15th, 2016 sent to Ottawa same day.
LANDED..........
April 09th, 2015 on TRV
fornaxe said:
Hi can you share your application info? We have applied for this and waiting as well.
My reason for application was My new house is ready for possession in April and also we are opening a family restaurant. So I invited her to be with me for the occasions. I gave them my bank statements and her bank balance certificate. My tax returns for te last 3 years,last 3 months pay stubs,SA approval letter,sponsorship letter from a lawyer and a personal letter from myself and she wrote one as well to visa officer,her indian id's,education certificates,marriage certificate with lots of pictures of every function and honeymoon pictures plus copy of tickets and boarding passes of our travel together,ticket and boarding pass copies of my recent visit to India and photographs we took then. Phone bill history,facetime screenshots,photocopy of my passport which included all the pages that were stamped,medical insurance certificate which I bought from here,police clearance and medical copy we provided with the PR applicatin and of course the most important thing blessings from God. I wish you all a good luck. I think I mentioned everything but if I remember something later on I will post again.

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully on November-24-2015 at Edmonton.
angel2812 said:
Hi tintumon. I had applied for it, n it did get rejectd like u said.. iam an aug 2014 applicant. Wait seems so lng.i was hoping by april end v wld get sme news, dnt knw wats hapng.. as far as wat i have read in these forums they r stuck at mid july applications .. :(
Even this waiting is killing us all....... It seems like they are stuck wit mid july applications........ Me a september 15 applicant no updates yet........ Seems this waiting time creates a big gap in our relationship..... Dont know what to do tooo much dipressed and frustrated. Anyway I am planning to apply for TRV...... With good hope......... Let them either aprove it or reject....... What ever the reaults may be I ill keep on trying that either TVR or PR for my wife has to get approved soon. I want a family life together......... And soon.......... NDVO please speed up......

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully on November-24-2015 at Edmonton.
Visnid14 said:
My reason for application My new house is ready for possession in April and also we are opening a family restaurant. So invited her to be with me for the occasions. I gave them my bank statements and her bank balance certificate. My tax returns for te last 3 years,last 3 months pay stubs,SA approval letter,sponsorship letter from a lawyer and a personal letter from myself and she wrote one as well to visa officer,her indian id's,education certificates,marriage certificate with lots of pictures of every function and honeymoon pictures plus copy of tickets and boarding passes of our travel together,ticket and boarding pass copies of my recent visit to India and photographs we took then. Phone bill history,facetime screenshots,photocopy of my passport which included all the pages that were stamped,medical insurance certificate which I bought from here,police clearance and medical copy we provided with the PR applicatin and of course the most important thing blessings from God. I wish you all a good luck. I think I mentioned everything but if I remember something later on I will post again.
Thank you very much for your info this will really help us a lot

Visnid14

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26th, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 18th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 25th, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med Dec 07th, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 11th, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
April 09th, 2015 on TRV
tintumon said:
Thank you very much for your info this will really help us a lot
You are welcome and I wish you all the best. Take care

angel2812

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th aug 2014
AOR Received.
19th november2014
File Transfer...
19th november2014
Med's Done....
17th july2014 Remed- 17th aug 2015
Interview........
waived acc to notes
Passport Req..
IP- 10th sept DM and PPR -28th sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
6th oct 2015
Hi visnid14.. did ur wife send any letter saying shes working or she is on leave? Coz i was told u need to convince them dat u have smthng to cme back to india

Visnid14

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26th, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 18th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 25th, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med Dec 07th, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 11th, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
April 09th, 2015 on TRV
angel2812 said:
Hi visnid14.. did ur wife send any letter saying shes working or she is on leave? Coz i was told u need to convince them dat u have smthng to cme back to india
Hey. No she is not working and she finished her studies. I wrote them a personal letter where I promised Government of Canada that she will return after her stay and will not violate TRV.

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
Hi guys got reply from mp, I have to wait for interview. Feeling so low, couldn't even concentrate on work. Hard to understand any reason for interview.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Visnid14 said:
My reason for application was My new house is ready for possession in April and also we are opening a family restaurant. So I invited her to be with me for the occasions. I gave them my bank statements and her bank balance certificate. My tax returns for te last 3 years,last 3 months pay stubs,SA approval letter,sponsorship letter from a lawyer and a personal letter from myself and she wrote one as well to visa officer,her indian id's,education certificates,marriage certificate with lots of pictures of every function and honeymoon pictures plus copy of tickets and boarding passes of our travel together,ticket and boarding pass copies of my recent visit to India and photographs we took then. Phone bill history,facetime screenshots,photocopy of my passport which included all the pages that were stamped,medical insurance certificate which I bought from here,police clearance and medical copy we provided with the PR applicatin and of course the most important thing blessings from God. I wish you all a good luck. I think I mentioned everything but if I remember something later on I will post again.
Had I known this earlier, i would have applied for TRV for my husband as well. I bought my house just 6 months ago hoping my husband will be here by Dec or Jan. Don't know when this wait will end :(

Visnid14

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26th, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 18th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 25th, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med Dec 07th, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 11th, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
April 09th, 2015 on TRV
fiza11 said:
Had I known this earlier, i would have applied for TRV for my husband as well. I bought my house just 6 months ago hoping my husband will be here by Dec or Jan. Don't know when this wait will end :(
Don't be sad Fiza. I hope your wait ends soon too. Sometimes knowing the possibilities doesn't help we just have to accept what God have for us in the plate. You be happy and let this hard time go by faster. Take care

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
jagga said:
Hi guys got reply from mp, I have to wait for interview. Feeling so low, couldn't even concentrate on work. Hard to understand any reason for interview.
I hear ya Jagga. failing to understand why being in interview queue has to take forever to process our file. It should be first come first serve.....F@#$%%^&^&^ NDVO :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

VM.WK

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-june-2014
Doc's Request.
18-August-2014
File Transfer...
29-sep-2014
Med's Done....
8-April-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
Are only second marriage getting interview??? N I even heard that whoever goes for Extra inquiries from MP, gets asked for interview. Cuz they get suspicious why they are in hurry so they recommend interview for them.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
VM.WK said:
Are only second marriage getting interview??? N I even heard that whoever goes for Extra inquiries from MP, gets asked for interview. Cuz they get suspicious why they are in hurry so they recommend interview for them.
This is not true......MP inquiry can never raise suspicion. Infact MP inquiry can assist in speed up the process. But yes do not do MP inquiries repeatedly.
Interview is recommended when they first review your file and then send it to superior for final review to make decision on interview.

YR2486

Feb 11, 2015
My application was recieved on July 31st. we did our medicals on May 2014 which is goin to expire in another one month. status of my application is 1. Application Recieved 2. Medicals recieved. Now will they ask us to do remedicals if my medicals expire before i get my visa? because now that i am pregnant i wont be able to take remdicals. What should i do? should i have to intimate them saying i am pregnant by providing a certificate.

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
VM.WK said:

noooo dis is not true many second mrg applicants got visa in jst 6 mnths ....... our is first men bt mine file also stuck for interview .........

VM.WK

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-june-2014
Doc's Request.
18-August-2014
File Transfer...
29-sep-2014
Med's Done....
8-April-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
avneet kaur said:
noooo dis is not true many second mrg applicants got visa in jst 6 mnths ....... our is first men bt mine file also stuck for interview .........
Oh wow do you think it's cuz they had a better lawyer like what could be the reason!!!!!