Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
@ Fiza: Sorry asking you another question again. I looked at the ATIP case notes and right on 1st page there are two pointers connected to application status and are:

App Status:Open
App Status Reason: In Progress

By any chance does yours also reflect the same? I realise that you have been recommended for an interview.

Funny thing is that CIC site still says "Application Received" under my wife's column (though it says "Decision made" under my name).

Just wondering if you can clarify.

Best!
BB

PS: It says that Criminality and Security : Not Started. So this is against us for now (probably slowing the process).
Yes, it also mentions teh same on my file

This basically means that file is in process. For me eligibility is still in process and at the very end they have an event created with Interview recommended. criminality and security not started

You have passed the first step with eligibility being passed where as they are still stuck on mine and they haven't found relationship as genuine even after providing so many proofs :(. Don't think they look at it at all :mad: :mad: :mad:

Decision made under your name means you are approved as sponsor. It is same as it shows on ecas and application received for the applicant.

Not sure why it is taking long for you. after passing the eligibility it should not take long. I would recommend to go for MP inquiry. This will force them to look at your file and it might go in process soon for final stage.

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
spiker79 said:
Hi All,
I applied for PR for my wife on Nov 1th 2014. SA was approved on Feb 24th without any issues.
However mine (sponsorer) is second marriage where as my wife's (applicant) is first marriage. Thought there was no issue with SA does Sponsorer's second marriage raises red flag with Applicant's approval in New Delhi?

-spiker
It's samE as my case

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
fiza11 said:
Posted in 2013 thread.......adding here as well

Why don't we all come together and sign a petition. If Inland applicants can do it, why can'y us. We are tax paying citizens of Canada....They just cannot do whatever they want. We gotta ask them for answers on delay Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

There has to be someone who should be answering us. Taking no accountability of this ****ing process is not possible in today's social world.

I would also request everyone to paste their stories on twitter #CICBACKLOG and tweet to immigration minister @ MinChrisA. I am doing the same. Tired of this wait Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
I am agreee with you

Zokomon

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2014
File Transfer...
01-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
LANDED..........
13-01-2015 :)))
PR Card Question

Hi guys! I have a question for the folks who have received their PR card.
What's the validity on the card, two years or five years?
Thanks!

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
ydj_dil said:
there should be a status list in one of the first few pages. It will say Eligibility: Pass, medical :pass and so on. What do those say? And for each section there should be a Due Date. When are the due dates? Does it say RFV any where?
Eligibility: in progress
due date: 09/06/2015 ( exactly 12 months from my file transfer)
Criminality and security not started

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Zokomon said:
PR Card Question

Hi guys! I have a question for the folks who have received their PR card.
What's the validity on the card, two years or five years?
Thanks!
5 years

Zokomon

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2014
File Transfer...
01-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
LANDED..........
13-01-2015 :)))
fiza11 said:
Thanks for the answer. Have you received your card?

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
ydj_dil said:
there should be a status list in one of the first few pages. It will say Eligibility: Pass, medical :pass and so on. What do those say? And for each section there should be a Due Date. When are the due dates? Does it say RFV any where?
Ok. I do see about eligibility and w.r.t Family Class Eligibility:Status=Passed; medical = passed. I also see Due Dates, but then the due dates are the same dates when "date created" is and that does not make any sense to me. They had asked for additional documents on 17th Sep 2014 (giving us 30 days notice) viz., my divorce petition to ascertain if I have any kids from my previous marriage. Those documents were furnished on 20th Sep 2014. The file was probably looked into on 30th November 2014 (created date) and here are the details:

Created date and updated date = same - 30th Nov 2014
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: New Delhi
Text:
***Refer to Officer***** <blah blah blah....relationship appears genuine>

The above is what I see. Can you make anything out of it?? If so please let me know

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
fiza11 said:
Yes, it also mentions teh same on my file

This basically means that file is in process. For me eligibility is still in process and at the very end they have an event created with Interview recommended. criminality and security not started

You have passed the first step with eligibility being passed where as they are still stuck on mine and they haven't found relationship as genuine even after providing so many proofs :(. Don't think they look at it at all :mad: :mad: :mad:

Decision made under your name means you are approved as sponsor. It is same as it shows on ecas and application received for the applicant.

Not sure why it is taking long for you. after passing the eligibility it should not take long. I would recommend to go for MP inquiry. This will force them to look at your file and it might go in process soon for final stage.

@ Fiza: Thanks Fiza for suggesting an MP enquiry. I am new in this specific area of Calgary and without knowing any MP can I walk into the riding's MP office and ask for them to do an enquiry? With regards to so many proofs that you have submitted, did you submit them while applying or when a red flag was raised? If it was the latter, you are probably right - they may not see anything at all. They will collate all of that and study your file just before the interview date is finalised. That's what I think.

Are you based in India or in Canada?

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
Ok. I do see about eligibility and w.r.t Family Class Eligibility:Status=Passed; medical = passed. I also see Due Dates, but then the due dates are the same dates when "date created" is and that does not make any sense to me. They had asked for additional documents on 17th Sep 2014 (giving us 30 days notice) viz., my divorce petition to ascertain if I have any kids from my previous marriage. Those documents were furnished on 20th Sep 2014. The file was probably looked into on 30th November 2014 (created date) and here are the details:

Created date and updated date = same - 30th Nov 2014
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: New Delhi
Text:
***Refer to Officer***** <blah blah blah....relationship appears genuine>

The above is what I see. Can you make anything out of it?? If so please let me know
Once they received the divorce petition they passed eligibility with marriage is genuine. Try MP inquiry this will help. yes, you can go to your areas MP office and they will let you know about the procedure.

If they give the excuse of processing time is 16 months blah blah .....take the phone number and come back. then try calling again. It might work. My local area MP sucks, he isn't willing to do any inquiry. I am going to Vancouver and try with MP over there.

Conservative sucks:(. If possible find an NDP MP. They usually help out pretty quick ( This is what I have heard)

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
With regards to so many proofs that you have submitted, did you submit them while applying or when a red flag was raised? If it was the latter, you are probably right - they may not see anything at all. They will collate all of that and study your file just before the interview date is finalised. That's what I think.

Are you based in India or in Canada?
i send them the proofs along with my application. They have every damn proof to find the relationship genuine. Don't know what else these moron are looking for ......so frustrated right now.

Yes, I am in Victoria, Canada, canadian citizen....working for BC government and still they have a doubt that I can do a fake marriage. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
fiza11 said:
Once they received the divorce petition they passed eligibility with marriage is genuine. Try MP inquiry this will help. yes, you can go to your areas MP office and they will let you know about the procedure.

If they give the excuse of processing time is 16 months blah blah .....take the phone number and come back. then try calling again. It might work. My local area MP sucks, he isn't willing to do any inquiry. I am going to Vancouver and try with MP over there.

Conservative sucks:(. If possible find an NDP MP. They usually help out pretty quick ( This is what I have heard)
My MP is Joan Crockatt and she is a conservative party MP. Unfortunately Calgary is full of conservative MPs and I am unable to see any NDP. After all we voted them to power :-( Hope the govt. too changes now. SH and his team has been running the show for over 9 yrs now.

I will wait for a couple of weeks and then approach this MP and see what happens.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
fiza11 said:
Eligibility: in progress
due date: 09/06/2015 ( exactly 12 months from my file transfer)
Criminality and security not started
There is another Due Date under APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT section and it is set to: 2015/01/02 and I think it's 2nd Jan 2015 and that date has long passed. So no news yet :-( However the file has been assigned to an officer based on "Assigned To: " and there is a login id there.

VM.WK

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-june-2014
Doc's Request.
18-August-2014
File Transfer...
29-sep-2014
Med's Done....
8-April-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
buggleboy said:
There is another Due Date under APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT section and it is set to: 2015/01/02 and I think it's 2nd Jan 2015 and that date has long passed. So no news yet :-( However the file has been assigned to an officer based on "Assigned To: " and there is a login id there.
What website you guys are finding this exact information? Please provide

VM.WK

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-june-2014
Doc's Request.
18-August-2014
File Transfer...
29-sep-2014
Med's Done....
8-April-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
I do understand that second marriage is taking about more than 13 months, but it's hard to come clear why are first marriage going through this long of a wait