Med's Done....
9-01-14
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 23rd August 14
ishvas said:
Hi Nitiya,

Really you missed your first anniversay.. like u applied in feb 2014 n u missed your anniversary.. means u get married last year... sad dear.. i just hope we will get out visa soon...

Ye...married in 13...yea..will get soon

Zokomon

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2014
File Transfer...
01-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
LANDED..........
13-01-2015 :)))
Sheen1990 said:
Can any one tell , aor received via email or letter post??
Most probably email.

ishvas

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope not... 16th september IP and 14th October DM...
Passport Req..
October 16th
VISA ISSUED...
October 22th
LANDED..........
October 31st
Sheen1990 said:
Can any one tell , aor received via email or letter post??
Generally its via email.. but in some cases ppl received it via mail as well.. kindly check spam mails as well...

I m wondering what is sending NOTES and MP inquiry as in 2013 forum everyone was talking about MP inquiry in your area and sending NOTES.. can anyone through some light on it...

BlessUs

Jul 8, 2014
ishvas said:
:( :( :(....

My bday... my husband's bday... i'll miss all of that... Last year's strike messed up everything.. i just hope i'll get my visa before feb 2015 otherwise i'll miss our anniversary too.... :( :(
Hey!! buddies .. no point in being so negative.... relax.... you never know when your file get picked up ...trust your luck!!! ;D

I am thinking to resign only when Visa arrives :-\. Btw, i have already kicked of my abroad travel in my current Job and hence the dolars-salary, just in hope of PPR soon :( :( ..... but then OK, we just can't get everything at the same time...

Cheers to all Indian ladies!! lStaying away from husbands and wud soon be leaving their families, awesome Jobs just to be with their respective spouses ..... :) ....Take a deep breath!! Pray for Best :):)

"Hereby accepting, i am fed up now and writing all this for my own MORAL BOOSTING ...... LOL" :p ;D :D ;D :D

Iceskater

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
BlessUs said:
Hey!! buddies .. no point in being so negative.... relax.... you never know when your file get picked up ...trust your luck!!! ;D

I am thinking to resign only when Visa arrives :-\. Btw, i have already kicked of my abroad travel in my current Job and hence the dolars-salary, just in hope of PPR soon :( :( ..... but then OK, we just can't get everything at the same time...

Cheers to all Indian ladies!! lStaying away from husbands and wud soon be leaving their families, awesome Jobs just to be with their respective spouses ..... :) ....Take a deep breath!! Pray for Best :):)

"Hereby accepting, i am fed up now and writing all this for my own MORAL BOOSTING ...... LOL" :p ;D :D ;D :D
When VO had a strike it was all over the world, yet there is only lag in NDVO. Can't they put more resources to get the processing faster in the areas where case numbers are high?

Staying away is so frustrating :mad:, They should experience this first hand, then they will understand the pain of others....really high time..... End of July 2014 and yet no sign of 2014 applications being touched !!! :mad:.... It's a shame !!! ::) :-X

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
14-MAY(aor1) / 31-JUL(aor2)
File Transfer...
15-JULY, 2014, IP- OCT-30
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received on : 10TH NOV, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
hi guys,,,

it seems NDVO asks for LANDING FEES and PCC via a generic mail, once the application reaches Delhi.... my wife actually has two PCCs... one from a police commissioner, which we actually submitted with the original application, via CPC Mississauga, and one in her passport, from the local Passport Office at Calcutta, which we received after the sponsorship application was submitted to CPC Mississauga... so i did not send it.... please advise... if she needs to send that PCC as well.... when they send the PCC REQUEST via generic mail......

Thanks in advance....

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
hey guys pllzzz check 2013 forum in which aomeone mentioned dat march 2014 applicant got PPR :eek:

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
14-MAY(aor1) / 31-JUL(aor2)
File Transfer...
15-JULY, 2014, IP- OCT-30
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received on : 10TH NOV, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
avneet kaur said:
hey guys pllzzz check 2013 forum in which aomeone mentioned dat march 2014 applicant got PPR :eek:

NO FREAkING WAY.... It definitely can not be NDVO.... Might be CHC-WARSAW, CPP-OTTAWA, CPP-LONDON...... definitely not NDVO...sorry, but, I donot believe that at all.... or else there might be some very special circumstances which does not apply to 99.99% of applicants... so dont worry about that....

thanks....

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
ishvas said:
Generally its via email.. but in some cases ppl received it via mail as well.. kindly check spam mails as well...

I m wondering what is sending NOTES and MP inquiry as in 2013 forum everyone was talking about MP inquiry in your area and sending NOTES.. can anyone through some light on it...
Hi there,
GCMS notes give you the details about your application and how much work has been done on your file by the visa office. Only the sponsor who is in canada can apply for notes on behalf of the applicant. So your spouse has to apply for you. But you need to fill out a consent form Sign it and email it to your spouse as he needs to attach it to the application. It's very easy, everything g is done online and he has to pay 5 dollars fee. Go to the 2013 spreadsheet and somewhere on the top you can GCMS notes. Click on it and you will get the details how to apply.
but you all are 2014 applicants so its too early to apply GCMS notes...when they started working on your files then its best time to apply notes..bcoz if you guys apply it now then nothing started in ur files.

MP ( member of parliament) is different of each and every persons according to there area...MP's always helps you when your processing time over..some are helpful who listen your problems but all of them are totally useless. .its experience of 2013 forum members...to find ur local MP. .just fill ur postal code-

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC
I hope this information helpful to you..

jassz

Jun 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2014
avneet kaur said:

Hey ppl I am feb 2014 applicant too and even I was shocked to read this.Infact I searched my entire mailbox that I might have missed anything by mistake.But frankly saying this one was freaking shocking.Hey ppl anyone from 2014 if u recv PPR then kindly update here.

Zokomon

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2014
File Transfer...
01-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
LANDED..........
13-01-2015 :)))
Good info on GCMS notes and MP's. Thanks rksandhu!

rksandhu said:
Hi there,
GCMS notes give you the details about your application and how much work has been done on your file by the visa office. Only the sponsor who is in canada can apply for notes on behalf of the applicant. So your spouse has to apply for you. But you need to fill out a consent form Sign it and email it to your spouse as he needs to attach it to the application. It's very easy, everything g is done online and he has to pay 5 dollars fee. Go to the 2013 spreadsheet and somewhere on the top you can GCMS notes. Click on it and you will get the details how to apply.
but you all are 2014 applicants so its too early to apply GCMS notes...when they started working on your files then its best time to apply notes..bcoz if you guys apply it now then nothing started in ur files.

MP ( member of parliament) is different of each and every persons according to there area...MP's always helps you when your processing time over..some are helpful who listen your problems but all of them are totally useless. .its experience of 2013 forum members...to find ur local MP. .just fill ur postal code-

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

ishvas

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
October 16th
VISA ISSUED...
October 22th
LANDED..........
October 31st
BlessUs said:

Hi dear,

Yeah you are right.. we cant get everything at the same time.

And its so sweet of you for such motivational words..

Yeah its for our moral boosting and yours too
. Lol... nyways thanks.. ;)

ishvas

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
October 16th
VISA ISSUED...
October 22th
LANDED..........
October 31st
avneet kaur said:
Really... i m so shocked.. if this is true then i m praying that please god please bless me n make me the next lucky one.. lol

Happy for march 2014 applicant..

ishvas

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
October 16th
VISA ISSUED...
October 22th
LANDED..........
October 31st
rksandhu said:
Hi there,

Hey...

Thanks buddy... its really very useful info n well constructed.. :)

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
sbag_in said:
hi guys,,,

it seems NDVO asks for LANDING FEES and PCC via a generic mail, once the application reaches Delhi.... my wife actually has two PCCs... one from a police commissioner, which we actually submitted with the original application, via CPC Mississauga, and one in her passport, from the local Passport Office at Calcutta, which we received after the sponsorship application was submitted to CPC Mississauga... so i did not send it.... please advise... if she needs to send that PCC as well.... when they send the PCC REQUEST via generic mail......

Thanks in advance....

You don't have to send anything if u have already submitted at the time of ur application.Even I am from Calcutta and I have submitted one from the passport office..so even if u have submitted any one u don't have to respond..It's an auto generated mail which goes out to everyone...