Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014
And today i will say Jai Babe Di...... ;D

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
chacha Chaudry said:
And today i will say Jai Babe Di...... ;D

Jai babe di chacha d ;D

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
aroundwrd99 said:
Neha.... I am not the one who started first... Visa officer who started when he said "he don't want people like me in canada"..... I know what's happening in Canada. I lived there for 2 years. I know what I am doing and what I am saying.
hey it wasn't for you, I was replying to wearethe11, I totally understand you and its very obvious you are upset and we all know the reason, thing is I am upset y these morons are deciding our future with their weak lame minds, I mean what rubbish is this, its just their gut feeling they are issuing visas or denying and even people win in ADR or appeal but it breaks them, it is a long long process.
I am seeing everybody afraid here, genuine relationship, love doesn't matter, its the proofs and that too according to their way of thinking, shadi ki rassme honi chahiye, pyaar to Indians ko ho hi nahi sakta,
the only criteria for them is arrange marriage with a gap in first meeting, engagement and marriage, all customs, fancy expensive marriage, long honeymoon and they are happy...and instant visa.
Its so sooooo easy to make fool of these officers, people who wants to do fraud know these tricks clearly,
but they are torturing genuine people if they show up with love marriage, less gathering or live in relation...or anything except above criteria, and i think if somebody is deviating from this criteria they are for sure 200% genuine,
If i think of doing a fraud I would never come up with weak points, I know wat they like and i will present the same..right??

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
neha2515 said:
hey it wasn't for you, I was replying to wearethe11, I totally understand you and its very obvious you are upset and we all know the reason, thing is I am upset y these morons are deciding our future with their weak lame minds, I mean what rubbish is this, its just their gut feeling they are issuing visas or denying and even people win in ADR or appeal but it breaks them, it is a long long process.
I am seeing everybody afraid here, genuine relationship, love doesn't matter, its the proofs and that too according to their way of thinking, shadi ki rassme honi chahiye, pyaar to Indians ko ho hi nahi sakta,
the only criteria for them is arrange marriage with a gap in first meeting, engagement and marriage, all customs, fancy expensive marriage, long honeymoon and they are happy...and instant visa.
Its so sooooo easy to make fool of these officers, people who wants to do fraud know these tricks clearly,
but they are torturing genuine people if they show up with love marriage, less gathering or live in relation...or anything except above criteria, and i think if somebody is deviating from this criteria they are for sure 200% genuine,
If i think of doing a fraud I would never come up with weak points, I know wat they like and i will present the same..right??
Thanks...

Let see... he might approve but I said: do whatever you feel is right and I don;t care about Canada. I do care for my happiness only with my spouse and me happy to live in India too.

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
aroundwrd99 said:
Thanks...

Let see... he might approve but I said: do whatever you feel is right and I don;t care about Canada. I do care for my happiness only with my spouse and me happy to live in India too.
Hi Aroundwrd99

first all i agree with others ...keep up the positivity in u ..everything will be fione and u will get visa very soon. I just have one query why they called u for an interview? wasnt ur case straight forward? or they found any doubt in the same?

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
pooja0702 said:
Hi Aroundwrd99

first all i agree with others ...keep up the positivity in u ..everything will be fione and u will get visa very soon. I just have one query why they called u for an interview? wasnt ur case straight forward? or they found any doubt in the same?
Yes, I didn't have many people in my marriage... that's the reason.

Asandhu

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
Interview........
dunno
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
neha2515 said:
I think you are just making it an issue, I have been active in this forum and have seen most of the people have had bad experience with Indian staff, infact there have been no such stupid behaviour by any canadian staff and its just Indian staff who is being over smart,
they insult, they make their own conservative mentality, and ruin others future, atleast they destroy others months and sometimes years.

and what racism you are talking about, if you really want your kids to grow up in a place where there is no racism, sorry to say you better find an isolated island, where you will be the only family, no offense but racism is everywhere,
its ok you can say no body is beating you in the streets for being an Indian, and how about discrimination in licenses, jobs...its just your definition that racism is just beating other country people, according to me there are many ways Canadians are racist,
call a bank, call a doctor's assistant, apply for a job, your accent will decide when you get appointment, believe it or not it is true.
and if you are closely in touch with locals, you should know they are not very happy to see Indians in high class jobs, I really don't know which Canada you are talking about, the real Canada is racist not open like Australia but it is.
Im born n raised in Canada and this is true especially in some areas. And been to Australia too. They are totally weird and racist until they heard my accent. They don't even care to hide it there. Not everyone most people.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
aroundwrd99 said:
Thanks...

Good you said that and rubbed it in his face . These suckers should know they are not the only one with mouth . Atleast you helped the next person who gonna get interview by him . He'll watch his mouth .
I have been waiting for 25 days after DM , so frustrated coz there's no way to find out what's happening . Wish I had the chance to see them face to face and rip them apart .

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
J.J said:
Good you said that and rubbed it in his face . These suckers should know they are not the only one with mouth . Atleast you helped the next person who gonna get interview by him . He'll watch his mouth .
I have been waiting for 25 days after DM , so frustrated coz there's no way to find out what's happening . Wish I had the chance to see them face to face and rip them apart .
Yup... I felt good when I said to him...He thought, I am also one of the crazy people in India who is ready to go Canada by any mean.

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
I got a question that being a nov applicant how will my status change in ecas when they have not even asked for my passport..

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Most Likely the Passport Request will happen! and then Ecas will be updated. Please let us know when your passport request happens, we ND -2014 applicants are also egarly waiting for the same.

Till now i thought, only late dec applicants have not got PPR. Did you apply directly or through a lawyer? Thanks!

Any other nov applicants who have not got PPR?

chatwant said:
I got a question that being a nov applicant how will my status change in ecas when they have not even asked for my passport..

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
J.J said:
there is also a similar case like urs...she is kanchi.got DM on 22 may after wait for so many days got her passport on 17 June ..so don't worry dese days ndvo worked weirdly...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/estatus-decision-made-as-of-22nd-may-2014-and-still-nothing-from-new-delhi-t219385.0.html

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kan_Sri said:
Most Likely the Passport Request will happen! and then Ecas will be updated. Please let us know when your passport request happens, we ND -2014 applicants are also egarly waiting for the same.

Till now i thought, only late dec applicants have not got PPR. Did you apply directly or through a lawyer? Thanks!

Any other nov applicants who have not got PPR?
One of my known is 28th November applicant n he got passport request in January.