remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
Vijender_Rana said:
So MP told you to wait till july end for another inquiry? What ur ecas status shows ?
any message about ur past experience??????????

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
wearethe11 said:
Do we have to make prejudice comments based on religion and race?

Every religion has bad apples.
Sometime we have to....

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
Deep Singh said:
Hello dear I feel very bad to hear about your bad interview experience. But during my interview she asked me several case specific questions for 1.5hrs almost but very professionally & same way tried to make me nervous with diplomatic questions but I answered very clearly/confidently to convince her about my case.

Furthermore this is the general practice which they apply to know/hear truth about various complicated/unique cases, for instance on the day of my interview there were few more applicants got interviewed by same lady to whom she asked so many questions just within 15mints. & they got confused & nervous allot during their interview & were feeling very bad after their interview but ultimately they got Re-Med letter & relaxed now.

So dear I request you, please don't take tension & wait for your favorable/+ve response from NDVO. I too pray for your best infact we all pray for your good luck.

Deep Singh
Thanks Deep.

I am also waiting for the outcome now..

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
J.J said:
I know somebody who went through same visa officer and exactly same comments . My friend almost went to depression after that. Then he was asked next day to pick up passport . He went there broken heart almost ready to kill the guy but he came back with shiny visa and a smile size of himalaya mountain . So don't worry that's their standard procedure and you did just fine .
Really? Now I have a same feeling...

wearethe11

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 31, 2013
Med's Request
April 12, 2014
Med's Done....
April 16, 2014
Passport Req..
September 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process April 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Decision Made July 7, 2014
aroundwrd99 said:
Sometime we have to....
No, I'd rather not raise my kids in a world of racism. Don't bring that mentality to Canada or don't come here.

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
wearethe11 said:
No, I'd rather not raise my kids in a world of racism. Don't bring that mentality to Canada or don't come here.
I think you are just making it an issue, I have been active in this forum and have seen most of the people have had bad experience with Indian staff, infact there have been no such stupid behaviour by any canadian staff and its just Indian staff who is being over smart,
they insult, they make their own conservative mentality, and ruin others future, atleast they destroy others months and sometimes years.

and what racism you are talking about, if you really want your kids to grow up in a place where there is no racism, sorry to say you better find an isolated island, where you will be the only family, no offense but racism is everywhere,
its ok you can say no body is beating you in the streets for being an Indian, and how about discrimination in licenses, jobs...its just your definition that racism is just beating other country people, according to me there are many ways Canadians are racist,
call a bank, call a doctor's assistant, apply for a job, your accent will decide when you get appointment, believe it or not it is true.
and if you are closely in touch with locals, you should know they are not very happy to see Indians in high class jobs, I really don't know which Canada you are talking about, the real Canada is racist not open like Australia but it is.

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
neha2515 said:
I think you are just making it an issue, I have been active in this forum and have seen most of the people have had bad experience with Indian staff, infact there have been no such stupid behaviour by any canadian staff and its just Indian staff who is being over smart,
they insult, they make their own conservative mentality, and ruin others future, atleast they destroy others months and sometimes years.

and what racism you are talking about, if you really want your kids to grow up in a place where there is no racism, sorry to say you better find an isolated island, where you will be the only family, no offense but racism is everywhere,
its ok you can say no body is beating you in the streets for being an Indian, and how about discrimination in licenses, jobs...its just your definition that racism is just beating other country people, according to me there are many ways Canadians are racist,
call a bank, call a doctor's assistant, apply for a job, your accent will decide when you get appointment, believe it or not it is true.
and if you are closely in touch with locals, you should know they are not very happy to see Indians in high class jobs, I really don't know which Canada you are talking about, the real Canada is racist not open like Australia but it is.
Neha.... I am not the one who started first... Visa officer who started when he said "he don't want people like me in canada"..... I know what's happening in Canada. I lived there for 2 years. I know what I am doing and what I am saying.

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
wearethe11 said:
I am not the one who started first... Visa officer who started when he said "he don't want people like me in canada"

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hi aroundwrd99,
chances r hight for u to get visa...im sure u can make an appeal if it doesn't work...but right now don't add no to ur dictionary...all will work well...be positive, follow the law of attraction and visa will be in your hands very very soon.....

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
CANVISA770 said:
Gm everyone :) Jai Mata di Avneet :) No updates yet seems like andhi ke pehle ki shanti - Wake up NDVO mamu.....subha ho gayi :D

gud mrng nd jai mata di yeah u r right visa ke tufaan ane se pehle ka sannattaaaaaaaaaaaa ;D mata rani kripa kre or sb jldi se jldi visa ke tufaan me beh jayein :)

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
aroundwrd99 said:
I am not the one who started first... Visa officer who started when he said "he don't want people like me in canada"

hey dnt worry m sure u'll get ur visa :) if he really want to refuse ...................he refused at dat tym ................so dnt worry jat wait for ur DM :) dnt tke tention say jai mata di :)

rpandey

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct2013
Doc's Request.
Oct2013
AOR Received.
7oct2013
File Transfer...
30oct2013
Med's Done....
24sept2013
Passport Req..
13nov2013, submitted in NDVO office on 29nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 6july2013
LANDED..........
DM on 12july2014
Tire d of seeing application received and medical received in my status

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
avneet kaur said:
hey dnt worry m sure u'll get ur visa :) if he really want to refuse ...................he refused at dat tym ................so dnt worry jat wait for ur DM :) dnt tke tention say jai mata di :)
jai mata di

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014
neha2515 said:

Neha g plz plz shanti banaye rakhiyee. Just chillllllllllllllllllll. What ever you said here, it does apply but it depends on who you are, where you are, to whom you are going to interreact ............
I really hope every one will get their visas very soon, and no one should go through this Pain...........
Good luck to all.