Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
aroundwrd99 said:
I am not the only one who is saying.. You can check other post where people had a very bad experience with an Indian origin visa officer.

That's the reality whether you accept or not.
Hello aroundwrd99,
All I was trying to communicate is that if one sikh VO, or a couple of VOs of Indian origin didn't do their job right that doesn't make ALL of them bad. We just don't get to hear about the good ones.
Don't take me wrong, but your statement sounded like ALL white race visa officers are superior and smarter than ALL Indian origin visa officers. This sounded like racism, again it was a friendly advice whether you take it or not is up to you. I was simply trying to tell you that racism is dealt very seriously here (Obviously you have lived here so you probably know it already).

With W2E mentioning other cases about this guy certainly makes everyone feel a need to avoid him. Did you apply for GCMS notes, and do you see "Assigned to" under "Application assignment" section (As explained http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/guides-to-gcms-t120758.170.html;wap2=). Please post that here if you can. This will help everyone know if they are dealing with the same person.

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
aroundwrd99 said:
Yes, Spousal case.
Are you allowed to take your phone with you, and do they say that you cannot record the interview conversation. Because if he said "I don't want to see people like you in Canada" then why did he call you for the interview? I probably would have asked What does he mean by people like me?
If you had an evidence of him saying this, may be a case could be filed against him/NDVO.
This certainly is unacceptable.

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
fakename said:
Are you allowed to take your phone with you, and do they say that you cannot record the interview conversation. Because if he said "I don't want to see people like you in Canada" then why did he call you for the interview? I probably would have asked What does he mean by people like me?
If you had an evidence of him saying this, may be a case could be filed against him/NDVO.
Strongly agree with you on this post..
Any proof of such kind can lead to their dissmisal of service ..

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fakename said:
cell phones are not allowed inside...

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
Hi friends just got this monthly news letter and found this statement about spousal visa ...
http://www.cicnews.com/2014/06/special-conditions-spousal-sponsorship-overview-063507.html

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
fakename said:
no electronic devices are allowed in...conventional wisdom is to appeal the decision and then lodge a complaint against this guy..i was talking to a lawyer who advised me that in case of rejection all one can do is to appeal and wait until the decision made and lodge a complaint against this guy otherwise at the time of appeal hearing it will be case about this guy's behavior and not about wrong decision...supposedly there is a video recording of interview and it used to be one guy will interview and another one will take notes but it looks like interviewer does everything...in that case if there is no video recording he can write whatever he wants and turn it against the person being interviewed...

Deepshikha

Jun 18, 2014
Hi Guys! I am new to this forum. First of all I must say that it is a very good effort to keep each other motivated and positive about this long gruelling process of immigration. I have been reading this forum since many days and I find it to be really helpful to get an idea about how the NDVO is moving. I am a September 20th applicant, eagerly waiting to hear something from NDVO. I notice that they are working on September files.

mp24

Feb 18, 2014
Deepshikha said:
Hi Guys! I am new to this forum. First of all I must say that it is a very good effort to keep each other motivated and positive about this long gruelling process of immigration. I have been reading this forum since many days and I find it to be really helpful to get an idea about how the NDVO is moving. I am a September 20th applicant, eagerly waiting to hear something from NDVO. I notice that they are working on September files.
Hey are you from delhi?when did you get your medicals?

Deepshikha

Jun 18, 2014
I am from Uttarakhand, living in Delhi since many years now. I did my medicals in August 2013. Are you too a Spetember applicant?

mp24

Feb 18, 2014
Deepshikha said:
I am from Uttarakhand, living in Delhi since many years now. I did my medicals in August 2013. Are you too a Spetember applicant?
Big hello!I am a kumaoni living in delhi too.Yeah i am a 16th Sep 2013 stuck with those two stupid lines on ecas Application received + medical received.medical expires on 06th august 2014.

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
fakename said:
Hello aroundwrd99,
All I was trying to communicate is that if one sikh VO, or a couple of VOs of Indian origin didn't do their job right that doesn't make ALL of them bad. We just don't get to hear about the good ones.
Don't take me wrong, but your statement sounded like ALL white race visa officers are superior and smarter than ALL Indian origin visa officers. This sounded like racism, again it was a friendly advice whether you take it or not is up to you. I was simply trying to tell you that racism is dealt very seriously here (Obviously you have lived here so you probably know it already).

With W2E mentioning other cases about this guy certainly makes everyone feel a need to avoid him. Did you apply for GCMS notes, and do you see "Assigned to" under "Application assignment" section (As explained http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/guides-to-gcms-t120758.170.html;wap2=). Please post that here if you can. This will help everyone know if they are dealing with the same person.
I don;t regret.. I know what I am saying..

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
no electronic devices are allowed in...conventional wisdom is to appeal the decision and then lodge a complaint against this guy..i was talking to a lawyer who advised me that in case of rejection all one can do is to appeal and wait until the decision made and lodge a complaint against this guy otherwise at the time of appeal hearing it will be case about this guy's behavior and not about wrong decision...supposedly there is a video recording of interview and it used to be one guy will interview and another one will take notes but it looks like interviewer does everything...in that case if there is no video recording he can write whatever he wants and turn it against the person being interviewed...
I have decided to file complaint against him after the outcome.

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
moonlight93 said:
Hello guys why no one is answering my question???
I check my ecas this morning and I have seen that my lawyer address has changed in to my Address in india ...can any body tell me why they change my lawyer address coz I did not not ask them to change the adress
Or is it just normal they change any time they want
Because they only communicate my lawyer not me
And at the end of the address they say if you want change this address notify us
Please any body clarify this for me

its good news , as per seniors address changes when its decision made and you will get visa soon.

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hey aroundwrd99,
I pray that u get ur visa coz the decision is still pending..maybe this Sikh guy told u later that he'll let u know coz he might be indecisive bt his actions of refusal, some other vo might be consulted as well....stay positive and hopeful...Sikh or non-sikh , indian or non-indian doesn't matter, what matters is the attitude of person.... just pray and pray that God listens to you and rest doesn't matter...tc... of course u can file a complaint if things go wrong but hope all goes well dear...

rpandey

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct2013
Doc's Request.
Oct2013
AOR Received.
7oct2013
File Transfer...
30oct2013
Med's Done....
24sept2013
Passport Req..
13nov2013, submitted in NDVO office on 29nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 6july2013
LANDED..........
DM on 12july2014
Hi...........m kumauni too and oct2013 applicant and eagerly waiting for good news.