+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
grnrg said:
Hey all, I just noticed that the spreadsheet is messed up again. ???
The Sponsorship approval dates seem to be changed incorrectly for a lot of people (including mine). Does someone know what and when did this happen and how to fix it?
dont worry about spreadsheet buddy

there are nt even 10% of actual applications in the speadsheet, so we just take idea from this wonderful live forum , like what months they are working on or what is the current trend..
Wish you a speedy visa

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
alifk said:
I hope someone can help regarding this.....I am May 10th applicant. File is in process since 14th december 2013. Remeds already done and updated. Its been one month after remeds. Did MP enquiry last week and he replied saying background checks are still going on. Its done by CSIS and RCMP. Anybody has an idea how long can that take?? CSIS i understand but is RCMP not required for only those people who have stayed previously in Canada? Please if someone can help.
You are right that RCMP is reqd only for those people who lived in Canada before. And I believe it should take 15-30 days more max for your application

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
avneet kaur said:
hello guys m new in dis forum and i follow dis forum every day i must say dis is a very intersting and helpful for all applicants
Hello Avneet

Welcome to the forum and request you to be active on the forum and keep posting so that we have more people helping each other and its always good to talk to different people...

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
shivani said:
Hi gulzar

We got married in Nov and my hunband is a PR of Canada.
He filed a visa for me in march .
We received another email from CIC on 30 apr,2013 saying that "My husband have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for me has been forwarded to a visa office DELHI for further processing."

So I just wanted to know how long this process takes place, and by when it is possible for me to reach canada.he is from st paul alberta

Please do the needful.

Saroja
After your file gets transferred to NDVO, its takes 13 months as per CIC website but you can expect it in 7-10 months

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
chefsunny4u said:
hi gulzar.
i applied for my wife PR under the Family Class Sponsorship in august 2013. for which the Sponsorship is approved within 30 days after which New Delhi Visa Office asked my wife to submit the passport. with the Medical Receipts. which is done in October 2013. still today when i check online the status says the Application Received in August 2013. what shall i do in this case.
Hello Sunny

Ecas is always deceiving, and NDVO is already working on August applications , SO you will get the good news very soon within 1-3 weeks

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
ButtercupO.o said:
I dint get any call. As iam in chennai I guess it takes 4-5 days to get my passport. Let's hope for the best.
after Getting DM, sometimes NDVO mail it right away and you can expect it within 7-10 days, but few times they mail out the passport after 3-4 days after issuing dm so that's additional 3-4 days

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
J.J said:
Need help !!!

I was in canada for some time where I my present wife and then we came to India to get married . And then we applied in July 2013 . Within 30 days her sponsership was approved and file was transferred to Delhi office in augustvabd then passport request . So important thing to mention here that during my stay in canada I was convicted with driving offence and sentenced fine with driving restriction for one year . Which I always thought is a motor vehicle offence but not criminal offence and in the background form where they ask for criminal record I answered 'No' .
Yesterday I received letter from Delhi immigration mention about same offence and false answer . And further letter states " I am giving you opurtunity to address my concerns before making decision ' .
So I replied admitting my mistake because of lack of knowledge . So my question what can happen next ??
Dont worry about it. They understand people are not fully knowledgeable about their stupid forms and its not a big offence, so now it depends on visa officer , if he wants he can issue the visa right away or might call you for interview..

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
alifk said:
Is there any way we can inquire with CSIS as to what is going on with the background check? Also, please if somebody can confirm that RCMP has nothing to do with the background check of people who have not lived in Canada and its only CSIS who does our background checks?

I dont think you can enquire directly from CSIS and I would strongly advise you to not to do it

Dharahemant

Dec 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2013
File Transfer...
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-09-2013
Passport Req..
18-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Unfortunately it just have data till Sept 2013.
If someone have data for month of oct nov dec please share it.
[/quote]

Hi pooja thanks for the quick reply. Am unable to find for oct nov dec. Are you an applicant for this time period?